Discontinued Inhalater XP

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hello, The battery longlife is incredible, i done 8 capsules and it works as for the first one. I'm agree to say that taste isn't good enough than the t1 or evo.
Do you think that it's better to charge my Xp when i want or it's better to wait that the battery die?

Kaptan

Hello, The battery longlife is incredible, i done 8 capsules and it works as for the first one. I'm agree to say that taste isn't good enough than the t1 or evo.
Do you think that it's better to charge my Xp when i want or it's better to wait that the battery die?
It's best practice to not let the battery go too low. Charge often.

Kaptan,

Mrmrmrmr

Yes. He is very close to Pharmocor's facilities and is able to pick them up direct from the man.

EDIT: I know a few guys mentioned the vapor can be quite hot on the throat using the INH.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previous, but if you also have a Solo vape, the Planet Vape GONG pieces are perfect to cool the vapor from the Inhalater XP / 004. I cut one of the blue silicone extended mouthpieces in half and placed the bowl end of the GONG on the end. It's not necessary to cut in half, it was just easier to also add the PN WT. I used a 14mm gong and there seemed to be less air restriction and much cooler vapor. Not a good way to travel, but perfect at home.
It's hot dry hitting ? Or through water as well?
He has them for 250, I'm still not sure if I should spend that or stick with my solo which I love already.

Mrmrmrmr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
It's hot dry hitting ? Or through water as well?
He has them for 250, I'm still not sure if I should spend that or stick with my solo which I love already.
I wish I didn't spend 250, for a vape that I got to use for a few weeks, and have to wonder if we are ever going to get replaced again. I would love a refund as it's just not worth it. What a good way to burn through 250.

kushcabbage,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello

Production is finally smooth. Dialed in the auto mode over the weekend. Figured a way of making temperature 3X more precise! Have to say the results are awesome. Have been blowing shisha tobacco since then. This is fantastic.

We have repaired and upgraded all units that was sent in for warranty and operated production for Other side vape, Planet Vape and Kush. We have 80 units that are to be packaged and sent out over the course of the week.

Once again, sorry for the defficient correspondance: didn't find a way to extract more than 24h a day yet ;-). As production steadies and resources are more available we will definitely aim for perfect service.

Lower temps, clean capsule and heating chamber are helpful for delicate and fruity taste.

We have operational serials now, for better tracking of unit version. Units XPB1125 and up have the latest auto mode settings

Sonics420

Inhalater can I send my old xp back for an upgraded one or is there not much of a difference?

Sonics420,

mzzxd

Hi
question to inhalater , what is auto mode and did you vape regular shisha tobacco ?
i am not combusting more than a year and i remember myself smoking shisha wich was real fun))
so if the inhalater can handle a shisha tobacco is very interresting for me .

thank you

mzzxd,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My new Xp that I received this monday got a serial number under XPB1125(the new auto set get a serial up than this one), I don't understand what the auto mode is about, if it's just for shisha tobacco it's not for me but perhaps that I misunderstood what is it, can I get more explanations because nothing is writting in the user guide.

PPN,

DBVn00b

My new Xp that I received this monday got a serial number under XPB1125(the new auto set get a serial up than this one), I don't understand what the auto mode is about, if it's just for shisha tobacco it's not for me but perhaps that I misunderstood what is it, can I get more explanations because nothing is writting in the user guide.

Did they sent you a tracking # before or it just arrived? Just a bit confused, I would love to know if at least it was sent out so I can check the mail.

DBVn00b,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Did they sent you a tracking # before or it just arrived? Just a bit confused, I would love to know if at least it was sent out so I can check the mail.

I've said this many times before I have never seen a tracking # from these guys. It just shows up....

ru_frothi,

filteredhead

Here's the latest update I have from PV this past Sunday regarding XP pre-orders in case anyone is interested. (Based on this update am hoping to use the new XP during the 4th of July weekend/holiday.)

Hello,

Thanks again for placing your Inhalater XP pre-order(s) with PlanetVape and for your patience while we wait for the new revision Inhalater XP to arrive. Pharmacor technologies, the manufacture, is currently in progress shipping warranty replacements. Assembly, calibration and testing has taken longer than expected, adding an additional time delay. Pharmacor technologies has recently added additional resources to facilitate expedited processing of the large order backlog. The first distribution units to ship direct from the manufacture are expected to begin this week and we have been told that we should expect our shipment of Inhalater XPs next week. As soon as we receive them, we ship same day in the order in which pre orders were received.

The XP(s) you will be receiving is/are the most up to date available. Sorry again for the long ship time and delay, we know the manufacture is trying their best to meet the high order demands for Inhalater XPs. As soon as your Inhalater XP ships, you will receive a shipping notification email.

We thank you again for your patience and support.
Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

exit

Thanks for posting the PV update, I'll post when Kush gets back to me, but I know he is trying to ship out the first batch of preorders so I'll wait a little while to bug him again.

mscm888

I can't wait to buy this and not have it be a preorder. I'm also holding out for reviews from you guys who've been receiving the latest serial numbers that verify the latest updates have been implemented.

mscm888,

trillarab

Does anyone know the best setting to put your inhalator at if you are trying to vaporize lavander or spearmint?

trillarab,

Edward Hyde

my xp (replacement from the first bacht) is broken...someone else has reported this problem that u turn it on and it doesnt turn on and then u press the bottom and it starts working...

Edward Hyde,
Reactions: Ozzy

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Really Edward...that is just fail or in English a damn shame.
My 04 is still alive and kicking and every time I read about the xp I am glad I didn't do the exchange for my silly dim light issue. I will take that over what you all are going through any day of the week. The most important thing we need from a vape is reliability and this is not cutting it so far. The best vape in the world is useless if it isn't reliable.

Edward Hyde

Really Edward...that is just fail or in English a damn shame.
My 04 is still alive and kicking and every time I read about the xp I am glad I didn't do the exchange for my silly dim light issue. I will take that over what you all are going through any day of the week. The most important thing we need from a vape is reliability and this is not cutting it so far. The best vape in the world is useless if it isn't reliable.

i hope the company will get back on their feet soon and make up for all this frustration especially to the early addopters that still havent asked for a refund and are not willing to do so...

exit

my xp (replacement from the first bacht) is broken...someone else has reported this problem that u turn it on and it doesnt turn on and then u press the bottom and it starts working...

Just out of curiosity what serial # if yours? Curious if it's newest one thats supposed to have auto off or not

exit,

Edward Hyde

Just out of curiosity what serial # if yours? Curious if it's newest one thats supposed to have auto off or not

no serial...was from the second bacht..

ok my xp doesnt charge any more...no light comes on,nothing...so dissapointing...

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Edward Hyde,

exit

Damn. i have to say i am a little worried with my preorder xp still on the way. but we will see i guess and hopefully it won't need the warranty coverage. do you know if its the charging bug that got discussed a few pages back? i don't remember where the exact posts were

exit,

Edward Hyde

Damn. i have to say i am a little worried with my preorder xp still on the way. but we will see i guess and hopefully it won't need the warranty coverage. do you know if its the charging bug that got discussed a few pages back? i don't remember where the exact posts were

yes i think its the same...

Edward Hyde,
Top Bottom