Discontinued Inhalater XP

JoeKickass

Inhalater finally arrived, and now I'm out of nugs :(hahaha

Quick! Let's focus our mental powers to materialize this man some bud!
:lol: (Aww they disabled embedding! Those buzzkills....)

So hard to choose a vape so many nice models lol
Yeah that's pretty much it.

To sum up: the inh xp will give you the most vapor and tastes pretty good. The Pax is the smallest and still powerful but taste drops off. The Ascent seems like it might not produce quite as much vapor but it sounds like the taste is very good.

For concentrates I'd go cera eo, TV really nailed the physics with that cart :2c:

Good luck on your vape journey, it's a fantastic time to be time to be vaping :)

HerbalHealing

Hi All,

In anticipation of my xp arriving sometime this month (hopefully), I bought this external battery for about $37 last week.

http://www.amazon.ca/Anker-flashlight-Sensation-ThunderBolt-Blackberry/dp/B005K7192G

Well built and available in different capacities. This one's pretty small so will make a great travel companion to the XP.

I have tried it with my smartphones and seems to work great. Based on the capacity of 5600 mAh, it should charge the xp just over 2 full times. This should be enough for most over a day. When possible and convenient, I would be vaping with it plugged into this charger to keep it as full as possible.

For my purposes, I think most of my power concerns would be taken care of with this setup. If future versions could incorporate a pass through charge feature (powered without battery involvement) like my NO2, I would be totally content.

Now excuse me while I go check my mailbox.

HerbalHealing,
Reactions: Sonics420

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Not sure why you would think the battery life is very poor. I get at least 4-5 20min sessions without charging which is actually very good imo better than most portables. Don't be fooled by what the manufacturers claims the actual battery life under normal use is never as good as what they say.

Agreed. The battery life on the XP is excellent.

Its so easy with an XP to charge it as it charges using a micro USB. I have chargers in every car, at home and at work. you can charge it off your laptop if you need to.

far better than my solo which has excellent battery life as well that uses a proprietary charger.I can get 3 dual port USB chargers that will charge, my phone, my ipad, my XP, and my camera for the price of a single solo charger.

and 2+ for the price of a pax charger.

on the other hand both those units charge faster than the INH. but all 3 get excellent battery life compared to the battery suckers like my Thermovape T1 or my Flashvape.

Can't see how one could say it has poor batter life. compared to what?

Ozzy

next year for sure...

I had to laugh at this bc I feel the exact same way. Placed my "pre-order" with PV the beginning of March and I'm still waiting. I was hopeful when I received an email from them May 31st saying that the manufacuter needed 10 additional business days to begin shipping orders. Well, here I am, past those 10 business days with no XP, no explanation, no new date. If this continues another week, I will definitely be seeking a refund.

Ozzy,

trillarab

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? They pushed the release date back again! Does anyone know how I can go about getting a refund OR I would at least feel a little better if they gave us something free with the vape when it comes in! Does anyone know if the "new XP's" come with anything extra? mouthpieces maybeeeeeee?

trillarab,

Old School

Vape13man
We are happy to announce that stocking is finally arrived.

These new components deliver what we have worked for. No doubt the wait was worthwhile.

We will operated replacement and returns in priority next week. Many thanks for the patience.

Will then send stock
US: http://www.theothersidevapes.com/servlet/Categories?keyword=inhalater
Canada: https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/inhalater-xp-vaporizer.html
North America: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Black-S...t=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item4170bf61e9
France: http://www.lacentralevapeur.com/27_inhalater
East Europe: http://verdampftnochmal.de/

Globally the issues related to the XP vs 004 are due profound technology change. XP is closer to a new product than an upgrade

whatsahoya: the 5 blinks before shutdown is related to computer not detecting heat while on. This is generally caused by a broken lead to the heating element. This may not be resolved locally. We apologize for the incovenience. Please contact us directly here
service@inhalater.com

Yes, we offer a complementary pack of capsules to eligible XP owners when available.

He has stated the above.... but do take note: he says when available so I think you are going to but I do believe the 1st replacement has arrived for someone on this forum and I don't recall mention of any extra caps.....so......{from page 71}

Old School,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
If I'm still able to count I think that in 3 hours my Xp will be here...................................I'll tell you when I get it!!!

PPN,

exit

Where have all you guys ordered your Inh XP's from? I'm waiting on kush to ship their next batch of preorders, then mine is in the batch after that apparently.

exit,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, I guess that it was today, I get my Xp now, to the first use I was worry because taste was awful and there is no lot of clouds (I think perhaps I don't grind enough), but the 2nd capsule was very nice, taste and clouds are greats.
I tell you more when I have enough time

nice vape

PPN,

Old School

Vape13man
Nice....glad to hear it....yea you should have done a quick burn off to remove the clove oil or whatever it is that they coat the element with.....The manufacturer recommend that you not perform the burn off without something in the cap so we were told to use some ABV instead. I ran an ABV cap through mine while on #5 setting..... good to go after that.....
I wanted to ask about your crystal ball abilities.....did you receive some sort of notification or tracking number.....? do tell .... or was it simply as you stated a guess ....? and a very good one at that...enjoy

Yes grind or cut up your material,,,it hepls and also try starting down around #2 to start out....you may need to go up or down a number but you will figure it out before to long...... welcome to the club...

Old School,

druminfected

Where have all you guys ordered your Inh XP's from? I'm waiting on kush to ship their next batch of preorders, then mine is in the batch after that apparently.

Theothersidevapes should be getting some soon too, but I'm still awaiting as a lot of other people. Out of my INH004 and my pax, I had to sell my pax, it was just high maintenance cleaningwise and eat up more flower with less vapor compared to my 004. This long delay from Pharmacor was to fix some issue with the new XP's but now it looks like they are finally being shipped out. Can't wait to finally get my hands on a XP, Ive been waiting for months and months but all great things take time. Hopefully I get mine in a couple weeks

druminfected,

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
So did replacements start shipping? I havnt heard from Inhalater saying they shipped, but it seems like some have gone out recently.

Just a little update to anyone interested in purchasing the XP-

Owned the XP since middle of March and the Cera EO a little bit before that... Sent the Cera in 3 times already and the XP is still performing like a champ with no problems. I never tried the Cera LL cart yet. XP is much more portable too. Get the XP if you plan on mainly using it for herb!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes Highstein, I'm agree that Xp is the better portable and better than many cheap desktop vapes (I never try the Cera but I heard that is not really better than the T1, I had it but I didn't keep it), I hope that old issues are resolved and that I'll can vape for many years with it.
I get it today (battery fully charged) and after 5 sessions it works like for the first one.
Taste is arsher at level 7 or more and needed hits trough water but at 6 or less it's nice just with the blue mouthpiece (dry).
I try a capsule of a mix abv/powder kief (level 7-8), very big clouds, no combust, perfect!!
Just a little issue: when i draw to fast i get a small cloud and nothing because it became colder (light is blinking) so if you want to get big clouds draw slowly (light musn't blink), the problem is less important when the unit is hot ( after 2mn).

Just a question, I live in France and I ordered my Xp from Kushparadise, the usb wall adapter could be used just with an adaptater (like i have for my T1 or Mflb charger) or i need a convertissor?

I think the adaptater is enough because it's written on Xp wall adaptater:
input: 100-240V~50/60hz
it's written exactly the same on my T1 or Mflb chargers.....
Can I use my T1 adaptater for my Xp usb wall adaptater?

Now I need to choose to load a capsule, a elb, a crucible..... I'm thinking about it...

PPN,

exit

Just a question, I live in France and I ordered my Xp from Kushparadise, the usb wall adapter could be used just with an adaptater (like i have for my T1 or Mflb charger) or i need a convertissor?

USB is ALWAYS the same power requirements anywhere in the world. If you have a USB wall charger just use that :tup:

Kaptan

Is kushparadise a reputable seller ? He says his XP 's will ship out June 23
Yes. He is very close to Pharmocor's facilities and is able to pick them up direct from the man.

EDIT: I know a few guys mentioned the vapor can be quite hot on the throat using the INH.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previous, but if you also have a Solo vape, the Planet Vape GONG pieces are perfect to cool the vapor from the Inhalater XP / 004. I cut one of the blue silicone extended mouthpieces in half and placed the bowl end of the GONG on the end. It's not necessary to cut in half, it was just easier to also add the PN WT. I used a 14mm gong and there seemed to be less air restriction and much cooler vapor. Not a good way to travel, but perfect at home.

Kaptan,
Top Bottom