Discontinued Inhalater XP

2clicker

Observer
is the FC discount at PV the best deal for the XP right now? are new orders shipping?

itchy trigger finger here :wave:

2clicker,

PAZ

Ok, so after having it for a bit here's what i've experienced after a week, after the initial impressions this is still an awesome vape. The mouthpiece does get hot around 8-9, but I found a slower draw without pressing to tightly makes it doable. Never found the air too hot, doesn't irritate me one bit. So far had about 8 sessions, still haven't charged it. I do find it is a bit slower to heat up to higher temperatures when it isn't fully charged. Taste is good throughout for me until theres no visible vape, I prefer it over the volcano.

Personally, the only things I would change on this is the horrid stickers, and give the users actual mouthpieces instead of useless pieces of plastic tubing. Options like glass would be nice as well.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Ok, so after having it for a bit here's what i've experienced after a week, after the initial impressions this is still an awesome vape. The mouthpiece does get hot around 8-9, but I found a slower draw without pressing to tightly makes it doable. Never found the air too hot, doesn't irritate me one bit. So far had about 8 sessions, still haven't charged it. I do find it is a bit slower to heat up to higher temperatures when it isn't fully charged. Taste is good throughout for me until theres no visible vape, I prefer it over the volcano.

Personally, the only things I would change on this is the horrid stickers, and give the users actual mouthpieces instead of useless pieces of plastic tubing. Options like glass would be nice as well.
I would have charged it fully before using. Discharging all the way to 0 on a brand new lithium ion isn't the most healty thing for the battery. My friend did this and it took 4 or so hours before the light would even turn on we thought it was dead as a doornail.

kushcabbage,

JCat

Accessory Maker
A picture/video of this setup would be awesome.

Here you go ... (at least my version of it :))

img0357jg.jpg

If you notice the silicone ring, that allows the INH to easily mate to a 14mm GonG connection (just a small piece of silicone tubing cut)

And here's a pic of with my Zapubbler to demonstrate:

img0362e.jpg

And finally ... for 18mm connection, I use part of a volcano easy valve for a bag. It fits tightly (almost snaps on) to the INH capsules. I have a rubber washer from an EQ bag kit as well on this to make a good seal.

img0363xm.jpg

img0365pi.jpg

img0364uc.jpg

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Awesome Jcat! The silicone ring for 14mm gong is done, thanks! What is that last piece of glass? I want one.

Vaporisateur,

JCat

Accessory Maker
The last piece of glass came with the first Cloud I purchased ... it's a VXL HydraCirc ... no longer available though :( ... and I love this piece ... it's my favorite out of my 2 hydratubes (I also have an original ShowerDome)

JCat,

2clicker

Observer
I think so, but you can't order before the 25th, without knowing what is going to be their stock then. But yeah, it's the cheapest I found online.

thanks!

i wonder if Taylor from OSV is going to have them in stock soon.

sonics, didnt you get yours on ebay?

2clicker,

PAZ

I would have charged it fully before using. Discharging all the way to 0 on a brand new lithium ion isn't the most healty thing for the battery. My friend did this and it took 4 or so hours before the light would even turn on we thought it was dead as a doornail.

Ya I charged it fully up before I went on vacation.

PAZ,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
A picture/video of this setup would be awesome.

Ok I will get to it promise. I will do it the short way and long tube way but really the same thing.

You don't need my pics now...hehe

Taylor had said he thought middle of March.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Ok I will get to it promise. I will do it the short way and long tube way but really the same thing.

JCat took care of it, nice pic of the smoothflow with tubing, anything else people might as well use their imagination. By the way, Dreamer, have you ever thought about making the text in your sig.. smaller? At least the same size as your message text? Not nit picking, well I guess I am, it's just quite a large section of text to read through distracts a bit. :whoa:

kushcabbage,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
By the way, Dreamer, have you ever thought about making the text in your sig.. smaller? At least the same size as your message text? Not nit picking, well I guess I am, it's just quite a large section of text to read through distracts a bit. :whoa:

+1 :horse:

Vaporisateur,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Tell me how to get rid of the big space...I gonna make it pretty for you all you will see...this is temp....

Edit: Stu I knew you were messing:D

Edward Hyde

My XP gave me 8 sessions on normal battery, I pushed it to 12 and a half with the extended battery charger.. not bad at all. The portable battery claims 1950mah but probably only charged my XP half way as I was able to get 4extra sessions on the portable battery.

Im happy with it, its lightweight and is like a dongle hanging off of my XP..will come in handy for my vaporizer and cell phone lol.

I cant wait to step it up to like 10000mah, Ill be easily vaping at camp this summer...the xp has got to be the ultimate portable!

Also i was wondering if i can get a glass blower to make something like the sanitary tips out of glass.. wonder if anyone has tried this before?

my extends to my mouth piece are also not the light blue ones u can see in the pv page...they are short thick,a bit curved and also they dont fit well on the top of my uni...but i made a patent one with silicon tubing and a straw...

Edward Hyde,

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
Just a little update on my XP experience: after using it a few more times I noticed the irritation getting less and less. Last time I used it up to max without the whip and there was only a slight irritation, same as the cano at max. My guess there was still stuff "burning off" of the electronics. I can't stress enough, let the unit sit a max a few times before using it to burn off any irritating substances. I am very happy that the portability is back in my portable vape :).

tikimaize,
Reactions: Sonics420

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Tell me how to get rid of the big space...I gonna make it pretty for you all you will see...this is temp....

Edit: Stu I knew you were messing:D

You can't get rid of that space, you can only fill it by writing more text. xenForo formats your post so that the signature begins right below the bottom of the box for your avatar. You can't reduce it.

I don't like it much either.

KRnoS

I just got my Inhalater XP in the mail... or at least I think it's an XP.

I was watching this video:
and noticed that my XP looks different. My temperature knob only goes up to 9 (and is actually solid black) and mine only has 2 holes as opposed to 4 holes near the mouth piece. My sticker does indicate XP though...

This is what mine looks like: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9482/20130222140239.jpg

Looks like the INH004 with an XP sticker in the main body

KRnoS,
Top Bottom