Discontinued Inhalater XP

gosaints420

it was my understanding that Pharmacor found a few issues in some of the early units they shipped out that they have corrected since then. the ones that went to PV IIRC are the newer ones with the "bugs" ironed out. do you think this ebay seller has the units with the possibility for "bugs"??

Good point didn't think of that. I guess it was just wishful thinking. The anticipation is killing me.

gosaints420,

Sonics420

it was my understanding that Pharmacor found a few issues in some of the early units they shipped out that they have corrected since then. the ones that went to PV IIRC are the newer ones with the "bugs" ironed out. do you think this ebay seller has the units with the possibility for "bugs"??
Naw he doesn't, he got his units the same time as PV did.

I got in on an early XP, Greg said mine was 1 of 5 to go out before PV/retail shipments..He said the first 5 sent out may have had bugs since 2-3 were returned, but so far mine has still been going strong. So maybe I lucked out along with someone else. Either way Greg let me know that the warranty is good and he will take care of any issues. :clap:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought it was 15% on vaporizers and 10% on accessories?

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
eD2mxjH.jpg

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Maybe I should learn how to read properly. So if I read it right now you get 15% if you buy a vape and 10 if you don't? Jam, why are you getting a vapor genie or did I read that wrong too?

Dreamerr,

Zappa

Ordered the Inhalator XP off of Ebay Friday. Received Tracking info today showing package already accepted by Canada Post. Great communication and updates from the seller.

Exactly as you described Sonics. :)

Except for the discount i would have received if i waited for PV, so far so good.

Zappa,

Sonics420

Zappa...if the tracking doesnt update dont worry about it. Canada post didnt track my package for me.

Sonics420,

billulsund

Still no xp for me in the mail today. PV being down as these pre-orders go out is killing me. No word from them or tracking number and i ordered in december. I hope it gets here soon!

billulsund,

Dreamerr

If you have a tracking number put it in the usps system. My order was shipped the same day as your xps and will get it tomorrow I believe as there was no mail today. If not Wednesday. Canada to USA and visa versa has tracking issues although we have tracking issues in the USA without any outside help so there you have it. Relax and go vape or smoke or whatever.

Dreamerr,

billulsund

I have no tracking number and can't get a hold of anyone at planet vape. I forgot there was no mail today, so I probably shouldn't be online bitching about not getting something in the mail.

billulsund,
xp just arrived in today.excelent product as expected...easy to use,perfect clean flavor,really good extraction...gonna report back for battery life when its dead.

Mind telling us when you ordered it? Just for reference for those of us still waiting :)

TheCookieKing,

billulsund

Be patient Bill, from what I read, you got one of the best portable vaporizers on the market atm coming to you soon. :D

I'm not too worked up about it, my regular Inhalater works great and I use it daily. I just wish I could find out whether my XP is actually on its way or not. Because of how long ago I ordered and how many people on here have gotten theirs I assume its on the way. It's the not knowing for sure that's killing me. If PV sent me an update that said I would get it in a week I would be fine waiting, but I have no way to get ahold of anyone there so I am stuck in limbo keeping my fingers crossed that it will be here any day now.....

billulsund,

Edward Hyde

Nice! What color did you get?

black but i already removed the plastic arround it...too shiny for me + seemed like it would peel of from moment to moment...now i got to order some carbon fibre probably + get some sticker arround the bottom numbers like i've read in the inha 004 thread .

Edward Hyde,

Sonics420

black but i already removed the plastic arround it...too shiny for me + seemed like it would peel of from moment to moment...now i got to order some carbon fibre probably + get some sticker arround the bottom numbers like i've read in the inha 004 thread .
Can you post some pics of your XP without the stickers?? probably looks the same as the INH004 but I'm just curious. I've seen some carbon vinyl wrap at some of the auto stores for about 16-17 bucks, maybe a little pricey but you can get it right away.

Sonics420,
Reactions: 2clicker

Edward Hyde

i'll post some pictures when i get some time to make some water filtered sessions with my special bong...
it looks like pvc plastic or something...really solid and nice feeling when touched naked...it has some kind of repousse feeling.dont know if repousse or relief is the correct...i mean that its not ultra smooth...

Edward Hyde,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
While I understand that many of you are eager to get your XP, I want to caution you not to turn this into the same sort of "I didn't get my shipping notice/mine isn't here yet/when did you order/how long did it take to get" nonsense that has ruined other threads.

The thread is for the XP and not the shipping efficiency of PV or any other vendor.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Can you post some pics of your XP without the stickers?? probably looks the same as the INH004 but I'm just curious. I've seen some carbon vinyl wrap at some of the auto stores for about 16-17 bucks, maybe a little pricey but you can get it right away.

It looks identical to the none XP. There are photos of mine unwrapped in the vaporpedia entry.

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

Ok people I got the glass straws and well it pretty much is a no go. This is a mixed post for the solo and the INH so don't be alarmed.

I have to go through all my stuff better but I don't think the straws will work. Firstly they are really nice but I think we will have to get the new ones that PV will eventually make the extra long ones for the solo. I thought the tea straw will work on the outside of the solo stock but it just is a smidge to small. The smoothie straw is to small for the solo hole by itself. I am not sure if silicone is ok to put on it to make it tighter or it will melt. Now the small one doesn't work on anything.

I think I may be able to use silicone to make the smoothie one work on the INH but not easily. Even the huge tea straw wont go over the bottom part of the capsule black part. I am really surprised. I am going to try and make a tight fit and will keep you posted. It needs to be air tight or almost air tight to work and also stay without holding it so some experimenting is in order.

If you all have any ideas let me know. I think they had the ID wrong on the site as well as the OD. Cause one of them should have fit one of the vapes.

On a side note I can't wait till summer and use the tea straw for my smoothies. I can get rid of the stupid according straw I use now. I might use the smoothie straw for it but love the ID of the tea straw. I make my smoothies really thick. Now if I actually used straws for anything else I would love these. I only drink water and I don't use a straw but I might start hehe.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: overvaped
Top Bottom