Discontinued Inhalater XP

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
To slow menz and why aren't you sleeping yet lol. We should be sleeping just cause we didn't win the contest of the other vape waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Simmy it should have come with two caps. One in the box and one in the INH. Run time is just how long the unit runs after turning it on...no herb necessary but to do how many you can run eventually you might want to use herb but don't have to. Oh be careful removing the cap. If it feels stuck don't try to force it out it will break. The unit should be heated if it is stuck then turn it slowly counter clockwise till it releases and twist it out.

Edit: Just read your post again...not the cap on the unit, I am sorry the capsules.

JoeKickass

the carbon fiber it looks hot... I left my sticker on but if I was capable of doing the carbon fiber I would. Look at the pics they are amazing. I don't think it looks cheap and you will have to more then likely take off the ones on the small rings. Mine came off the first day.

I was really impressed with the white "carbon" fiber, it looks really elegant with the black rings, and as a plus it helps the number sticker on the knob blend in:
qVX0l.jpg

Pic coutesy of deadc0ffee

JoeKickass,

PAZ

Few questions regarding the carbon fibre. Where can you buy it, online or is there a local chain store like Walmart?

Also, I assume you had to glue it on and cut the holes and such? Any specific measurements? I don't know much about these things but it might be a project i'll be taking on if theres enough info.

With the carbon fibre, do you still have to put tape over the dial numbers or is there something preventing it from peeling off?

PAZ,

JoeKickass

Few questions regarding the carbon fibre. Where can you buy it, online or is there a local chain store like Walmart?

Also, I assume you had to glue it on and cut the holes and such? Any specific measurements? I don't know much about these things but it might be a project i'll be taking on if theres enough info.

With the carbon fibre, do you still have to put tape over the dial numbers or is there something preventing it from peeling off?

I like the way deadc0ffee wrapped it, I think he wrapped over the bottom part of the knob sticker so it should keep it on. Yes the carbon fiber is just another sticker (but 3m quality), this post has more wrapping tips: Carbon Fiber INH and Wrapping Info

These look like the good stuff:
White Carbon Fiber Sticker
Black Carbon Fiber Sticker
510ky9SVOxL._SS400_.jpg

JoeKickass,

Dreamerr

Joe how come you haven't come up with a fix for the numbers on the knob. You are a modder. I am waiting :D. Paz I think it is just a sticker. The only place you have to cut is if you put it between the rings and you can use the pieces you peel off to measure. If you are really good you can write the numbers on the carbon and get rid of the ugly num sticker. Who ever does the best job has to do mine. As Joe pointed out the sticker is silver so if you can do the numbers on the carbon sky is the limit. I think the black looks hotter and someone used something else which I can't remember at the moment but it was way after the black one in the thread. If you can cut straight and put stuff on straight you can do it. I can't do any of those things so am a no go.

Edit: I remember someone used vinyl.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: PAZ

PAZ

Joe how come you haven't come up with a fix for the numbers on the knob. You are a modder. I am waiting :D. Paz I think it is just a sticker. The only place you have to cut is if you put it between the rings and you can use the pieces you peel off to measure. If you are really good you can write the numbers on the carbon and get rid of the ugly num sticker. Who ever does the best job has to do mine. As Joe pointed out the sticker is silver so if you can do the numbers on the carbon sky is the limit. I think the black looks hotter and someone used something else which I can't remember at the moment but it was way after the black one in the thread. If you can cut straight and put stuff on straight you can do it. I can't do any of those things so am a no go.

Edit: I remember someone used vinyl.

Well I was more curious about the holes and the material itself. I read that it doesn't 'stick' until you put pressure on it, and i'm a bit worried if I do mess it up lining up the holes and LED lights it would be really hard to take off or undo.

One last thing, it looked like the color of the Inhalater is just a sticker and it's black underneath. Did people take that off before applying the carbon fiber?

PAZ,

2clicker

Observer
can the rings around it be removed? what are they made of? rubber?

if i were to wrap it i would removed the rings (or cut them flush to the INH body) and then wrap it.

also for the dial... if you were so inclined you could pop off the dial and use a dremel to lightly grind lines into the dial right through the sticker. with those small dremel wheels this could be done pretty easily. then remove the sticker and the lines are on there permanently. just be careful not to grind all the way through the plastic (at least from the looks of it). from that point i would just find my sweet spot/s like i did with my DBV. maybe use a marker of some sort for my fave temps.

liking what im seeing in this thread. very curious about those rings.

Dreamerr

I think they just used an exacto knife after it was on to do the light holes. It will be sticking up at that point and shouldn't be to hard to do. I think that part I might even be able to do. Did it say it sticks so hard it can't come off. I thought it could be removed but that was so long ago I don't remember.

Sorry 2clicker the rings are attached/molded part of the body so you have to cut the strips. No dremel for me...I just make suggestions and am in aw what all of you do. It is in my head how to do stuff and I want to do stuff but I am not that talented.

You can also just remove the sticker and do an exact copy onto the carbon if you can write well...I can't do that either. You just line up the off with off and you will be good if you did it right.

Dreamerr,

PAZ

Haha, ok maybe i'll send that part to you Dreamerr to do than! :brow:

"3M Scotchprint Wrap Film Series 1080 is a dual cast film specifically designed to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film until you apply firm pressure. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation"

This website had the description and video of the material.
http://www.metrorestyling.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=3M1080-CF12

Also, Joe maybe put the list of tips of the Inhalater on the first post? A lot of users might not scroll down and it's super useful information. I know I actually missed that list until someone referred to it.

PAZ,

2clicker

Observer
im also thinking that a nice heat shrink may be a good option to wrap with. no seams to peel off.

2clicker,

Dreamerr

are they rubber?

I think the whole thing is derilin. It is one molded piece till you get to the knob.

Paz it was me that referred to Joes list. It doesn't say in that description if it can still be removed. I hope some of the people who have done it could tell us. I haven't seen them around in a while though.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I don't know it might effect the performance. I am not sure. I don't think it would be there for aesthetics unless they have no taste. I would actually email the company and ask what the purpose is. I know one is the air holes and I believe, but not sure, that they may be hollow to help the air inside circulate. They don't look bad at all. I understand you are looking for smooth and sleek but I know they have a purpose. That is the only part of the INH that gets warm but ever so slightly.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
ahhhh i see. so they could be sanded or filed off if one were to be super anal about... :uhoh:
You could, but might void warranty. I always wanted to sand them down too and wrap it with some 3m fiber. Also if you were to wrap it, then you would need to leave a hole on two sides where as Dreamerr mentioned there are the air inlets. It does not get terribly hot anywhere on the body, and a wrap would further insulate.

kushcabbage,
Reactions: 2clicker

Dreamerr

Kush don't you think there is a great possibility there is openings in those rings on the inside making it unusable if you file them off. You will have circles of nothing around your vape. I really think the rings are hollow to allow for the air circulation. I would ask the company if that is true before you filed anything.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Kush don't you think there is a great possibility there is openings in those rings on the inside making it unusable if you file them off. You will have circles of nothing around your vape. I really think the rings are hollow to allow for the air circulation. I would ask the company if that is true before you filed anything.
True, always a possibility, good thought :nod:

kushcabbage,

JoeKickass

Also, Joe maybe put the list of tips of the Inhalater on the first post? A lot of users might not scroll down and it's super useful information. I know I actually missed that list until someone referred to it.

Would that I could, it is now 11pm and I can edit a post I made at 6:25pm but I can't edit a post I made at 4:13 pm, so I'm guessing we get 5 hours of edit time. Good enough for correcting mistakes, but not so useful for rearranging a thread, if an admin has the ability to edit it I would be very grateful :)
ahhhh i see. so they could be sanded or filed off if one were to be super anal about... :uhoh:
Here's what it would look like:
IffCFox.jpg

I'm a bit rusty (forgot how to blend) but you get the idea

I would not want to file all that plastic without power tools though...

natural farmer

I am pretty sure the rings are not hollow so it could be easy to grind, BUT the rings are there so we don't get burnt. It should get very hot on that area without the rings! I also seriously doubt the aesthetics would benefit from such a make over... :2c:

Top Bottom