Discontinued Inhalater XP

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I think the rings prevent it from getting hot which is why I believe they are hollow for circulation. NF even if you feel right on the body in between the rings it isn't that hot at all so what is making it that way...circulation is my only guess. I of course may be wrong and we will know tomorrow when clicker gets the email answer. I also think Joe's mockup it looks naked so I guess you guys should go ahead if you can take the rings off when we find out if they have use or not and put a naked woman on your INH. You know you want to.

natural farmer

I think the rings prevent it from getting hot which is why I believe they are hollow for circulation. NF even if you feel right on the body in between the rings it isn't that hot at all so what is making it that way...circulation is my only guess. I of course may be wrong and we will know tomorrow when clicker gets the email answer. I also think Joe's mockup it looks naked so I guess you guys should go ahead if you can take the rings off when we find out if they have use or not and put a naked woman on your INH. You know you want to.

IMHO the rings work just like the metal fins work on an air-cooled motor...

China_125cc_250cc_Air_Cooled_Engine_YY166MM20099251357268.jpg

:2c:

natural farmer,
Reactions: Tweek

JoeKickass

I am pretty sure the rings are not hollow so it could be easy to grind, BUT the rings are there so we don't get burnt.
I think the rings prevent it from getting hot...if you feel right on the body in between the rings it isn't that hot at all
Ohh good point! But with the rings this area isn't hot? I think there's a good chance that removing them might make the area only warm then...

I kinda like the look, but the rings go with the white, I wonder if a slim body would look better in black:
DSCF0149_zpsb111e302.jpg

Pic courtesy of Ontariovapes
JkNaxeo.jpg

Terrible photoshop by me, sorry it looks so lumpy lol
EDIT: Ya I don't know I still kinda like the white..

JoeKickass,
Reactions: 2clicker

Dreamerr

Now come on you know that means nothing to me NF. I just have thoughts and nothing to back them up.

So you really think the company put the there cause it looks good?

Dreamerr,

PAZ

Ohh good point! But with the rings this area isn't hot? I think there's a good chance that removing them might make the area only warm then...

I kinda like the look, but the rings go with the white, I think a slim body would look better in black:
JkNaxeo.jpg

Sorry it looks so lumpy lol

Haha without the rings it just looks like well.. to put it bluntly a vibrator :lol:

wonderfox

Inhalater XP post-unboxing

(available by 02:00 PST Jan 30)

Nice vid, simmy! Thanks for posting it up, as I'm sitting on the fence about the XP I appreciate some eye candy. What puts me off is the polyamide and overall plastic-ness. Is there still a garlicy smell to the capsules?

wonderfox,

vape4life

Banned for life
Hmmm, even without resin build up the capsule sticks too? Odd.

I can't believe they are still using those crappy stickers....you can already see the tiny corner starting to delam. The sticker on my 004 was pretty much all coming off within 2 days.

vape4life,

natural farmer

Now come on you know that means nothing to me NF. I just have thoughts and nothing to back them up.

So you really think the company put the there cause it looks good?

I think they put the rings there to cool down the area around the heater (like with an air cooled motor) and to prevent the user to touch uncomfortably hot parts...

vape4life

Banned for life
I think they put the rings there to cool down the area around the heater (like with an air cooled motor) and to prevent the user to touch uncomfortably hot parts...

Well the INH has been the only vape to ever burn my lips. But that was without using those blue hygenic tubes, and on upper temps.

vape4life,

Belgianvapor

Do you guys think that with the two extra holes (and is it just me or do they also look a bit bigger than on the 004??) you have to be carefull not to inhale too fast so the unit doesn't cool off too much thus having to re-heat (flashing light) between two puffs?
With my 004 I have to be carefull not to inhale all that hard especially when I use the vaporlung.

Belgianvapor,

2clicker

Observer

you mean a "heat sink"? i suppose delrin could act as a heat sink.

i just checked and im still awaiting word back from Pharmacor. stay tuned.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
look 4 posts up there is a pic of one without the sticker on

i originally posted "3" but dreamerr beat me so i had to edit... lol
It looks so much better without the big sticker.
Delta Nine needs to quit engraving the big label on the body of their unit and put a small engraving on the end cap of the PERSEI instead.
The big labels are not necessary.

The Designers need to put their EGO's in their pockets!

ataxian,

JoeKickass

Do you guys think that with the two extra holes (and is it just me or do they also look a bit bigger than on the 004??) you have to be carefull not to inhale too fast so the unit doesn't cool off too much thus having to re-heat (flashing light) between two puffs?
With my 004 I have to be carefull not to inhale all that hard especially when I use the vaporlung.

That's a good question, this unit is suppose to be more powerful, but I guess the question is did the increase in power keep up with the increase in airflow?

Can anyone get their XP to flash between puffs?

dibdab

That's a good question, this unit is suppose to be more powerful, but I guess the question is did the increase in power keep up with the increase in airflow?

Can anyone get their XP to flash between puffs?
Mine flashes while inhaling and between puffs almost every time but I do have to say it heats up quick

simmy

video is unavailable.

I posted it up whilst it was still uploading to Youtube (they provide the URL beforehand) because I was going to sleep. It's up now.

Mine flashes while inhaling and between puffs almost every time but I do have to say it heats up quick

Yes it flashes between puffs (did the old version not do this?), but it heats up again so quickly as to be a non-issue. Totally a non-issue.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
GOOD NEWS !!!..........No I'm kidding ! Planetvape answers me the following message when I asked them when they will send my XP order :
Your questions about shipping dates are probably better answered by Inhalater. We can only ship yours when we receive our shipment from Inhalater. Inhalaters direct email is admin@inhalater.com

The dates keep changing so we can’t give an honest answer because we really don’t know the exact date they will have our order ready to ship. The last we were told was late next week, but that is what we were told last week and the week before.

:( It would be better to order directly at Pharmacor...

LeTchen,

simmy

Nice vid, simmy! Thanks for posting it up, as I'm sitting on the fence about the XP I appreciate some eye candy. What puts me off is the polyamide and overall plastic-ness. Is there still a garlicy smell to the capsules?

I certainly didn't notice a garlic smell, but I doubt these are different than the originals, so it's hard to say. I mentioned in the other thread that I don't like plastics generally but I feel like this unit is a good tradeoff on affordability and aesthetics with the plastics. It's not especially cheap looking or feeling by any means, imo.

simmy,

Dreamerr

I guess they didn't listen to us. If your read the other thread they claimed to "improve" the capsules and it is a definitely not an improvement but it is a horror story IMO. The capsules are suppose to be pushed in but as simmy showed in the video if you do you can't get them out. I will go back to my last think in the other thread...CAPSULE, slowly I turn step by step inch by inch...pharmacor are you listening. I am so glad my orignal caps are still alive cause the new ones suck the big one. The holes are bigger so I would be interested to know about to much air flow as well since I have had no issue with the air flow of the original. Four holes now and bigger hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe they made them tighter to make us buy more. I tried them on a clean INH and they get stuck way to easy. I sent mine back to PV and asked them to find me smaller ones or old ones would be better. As much as I complained about the caps and now people breaking them pharmacor really needs to listen. No one has reported broken ones with the originals cept vito and he said it was his fault.

The dial looks like it will still turn on in your pocket so best to just leave it on after a session for all those new to the INH. There is less of a chance for it to be turned off and back on that way.

Dreamerr,

simmy

you mean a "heat sink"? i suppose delrin could act as a heat sink.

i just checked and im still awaiting word back from Pharmacor. stay tuned.

Let us know what Pharmacor says. There have been three suggestions as to what the purpose of the rings are.
  1. It is a heat sink. The follow-up question was whether the rings are hollow or not (unanswered), OR
  2. It acts as as a barrier between the hot chamber and the hand. This was followed up with the comment that that part of the chamber is not actually that hot, OR
  3. It is decorative,
  4. (unstated here) It provides grip.
My bet would be that Pharmacor's reasons are #4, and #3, possibly with a little bit of #2, but not #1 at all. If I am correct, I would love to take them off, as I find the photoshop above with them gone and the carbon fibre sticker looks *really* good. I think they're kind of ugly myself, negating #3, and whilst is does function as #4, it hardly seems necessary for such.

simmy,
Reactions: 2clicker
Top Bottom