Discontinued Inhalater XP

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
@WildChild

By this point your affiliation with the manufacturer is quite obvious. Your presence smells.

The product your refer to is a reductive immitation of Inhalater technology. Patent litigation is not instigated because we have been concentrated into perfecting technology for users.

PNP will soon disapear : in to hope the same goes for you and your interactions in this thread
As mentioned below, I think you had better get your act together instead of worrying about what I am posting. You are obviously frustrated...and should be.

I have no affiliation with ANY manufacturer. I just warn against those who keep making broken promises.

Easy for you to tell everyone to be calm and happy when you already have their $.

Good luck.

@SlinginPaint
No kidding...should perfect 1, 2, 3 and 4 first...

TO THE MODS: They chose to directly accuse me...just proves their unprofessionalism. I get to defend myself.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
As mentioned below, I think you had better get your act together instead of worrying about what I am posting. You are obviously frustrated...and should be.

I have no affiliation with ANY manufacturer. I just warn against those who keep making broken promises.

Easy for you to tell everyone to be calm and happy when you already have their $.

Good luck.

@SlinginPaint
No kidding...should perfect 1, 2, 3 and 4 first...

TO THE MODS: They chose to directly accuse me...just proves their unprofessionalism. I get to defend myself.

No...you get to report him. Let's keep this thread clean. You are both out of line...you for suggesting another vape in this thread and him for accusing you of being a shill. Let this post be the end of it so we don't have to throw our warning points.

stickstones,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
No...you get to report him. Let's keep this thread clean. You are both out of line...you for suggesting another vape in this thread and him for accusing you of being a shill. Let this post be the end of it so we don't have to throw our warning points.
I understand. Good luck, everyone.

WildChild,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You are doing a great job Inhalater.
I did some research, and it seems your main complaints come from those that do not own an Inhalater!
I accused you also and I am not in business in any way. Does that prove my unprofessionalism? Members also get the right to "call them as they see them". You should hear what local patients sitting right here say about your posts!:lol:

Yeah what iteration are we on of the XP now? Q5??? Ridiculous.... literally insane.
I cant believe they would send one to @VapeNStone in such disarrray...
You said we
From what I read, this is your first post in the Inhalater thread, and you do not own one!
They also did not send VapeNStone a unit in disarray, they forgot the capsule.
Go to any thread. Wands/stems/screens all get forgotten.
I once received a Volcano directly from S&B with no Valve in the box.
It happens.

Sorry.. I posted my post before I read you posting THIS.
I apologize if I was out of line.. but I had local patients/vaporists here with me reading.. and everyone was just getting so upset, I had to say something!

vaplen

Here is a quick vid of a 49¢ bubbler... I have used in videos before.
It can be made to work on any portable at all.
Here I use it with no gasket at all!

"Another Vape Maker" had ones like these manufactured after I demonstrated one with that vaporizer.
They used to be at Miniinthebox, but now can be found here
http://www.china-toys-and-hobbies.com/nanzihan163-water-cigarette-pipe-p-2040.html
They are called "NANZIHAN-163 Water Cigarette Pipe" and can be googled, and bought for as little as 20¢ each, depending on where you shop and how many you buy.

Hey Vitolo, I think thats a pretty neat little contraption. I do something similar to cool down my vapors but when I clicked on your link my antivirus popped up saying potentially hazardous site. I just wanted to warn everyone.Theres other websites that sell the same little thing.

I was wondering whether it gives your xp a snug fit? Might purchase one for myself

vaplen,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way. Warning point issued.
I accused you also and I am not in business in any way. Does that prove my unprofessionalism? Members also get the right to "call them as they see them". You should hear what local patients sitting right here say about your posts!:lol:

Good luck, Vitolo. And the best to the patients. I know several as well.

Just read your post a few down... You think very highly of yourself. Now the people around me are laughing.

Last edited:
WildChild,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey Vitolo, I think thats a pretty neat little contraption. I do something similar to cool down my vapors but when I clicked on your link my antivirus popped up saying potentially hazardous site. I just wanted to warn everyone.Theres other websites that sell the same little thing.

I was wondering whether it gives your xp a snug fit? Might purchase one for myself
It was not a snug fit.
It was not loose either... it just fit on and functioned, but I did cut a small slice of tubing afterwards, and slid it on there... it created a cushion gasket that was airtight.
Here is a better website that will not make anti-virus pop up(plus it is cheaper) http://www.dropinthebox.com/NANZIHAN-163-Water-Cigarette-Pipe_p195592.html

Vitolo,
Reactions: vaplen

vaplen

It was not a snug fit.
It was not loose either... it just fit on and functioned, but I did cut a small slice of tubing afterwards, and slid it on there... it created a cushion gasket that was airtight.
Here is a better website that will not warn you (plus it is cheaper) http://www.dropinthebox.com/NANZIHAN-163-Water-Cigarette-Pipe_p195592.html
alright was just wondering. I just got my xp moments ago I have a few questions about the indicator light. How do I know when its done charging? and how do i know when its preheated? Pretty excited lol

vaplen,

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Yes you are correct @Vitolo, I dont own one... because they are unreliable.

Been following this thread for a year, never posted.. because.... I don't have one. But I just had to say something about the fact that they cant seem to get things right (and make them stick) and dont pay for customers return postage when THEY mess up shipment.

SlinginPaint,
Reactions: WildChild

hiphiphooray

Been following this thread for a year, never posted.. because.... I don't have one. But I just had to say something about the fact that they cant seem to get things right (and make them stick) and dont pay for customers return postage when THEY mess up shipment.

Been working great for the vast majority of us. I would argue you are spreading mis information. Lets see how 2clickers unit repair goes and then see how bad costumer service is, because we all know the xp is an amazing portable.

@TransHumanC its easy to make from household items, but i may throw some money into the one vitolo suggested.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Been following this thread for a year, never posted.. because.... I don't have one...
Folks...
please just look at my signature, and compare them to the "complainants" signature and number of posts.
The Inhalater is VERY reliable and is one of my favorite Portables.
I rest my case.
Period.
Be aware folks, I will not be privy to the next rebuttals from those wishing to shake up Inhalater's apple cart, as I have hit the "ignore" button on both of them.
and dont pay for customers return postage when THEY mess up shipment.
They offered me and every other person I know a number of free capsule to offset the cost of shipping!...good job @Inhalater

A sample of this logic:
I do not own a Jaguar, because they are just no good.
How do I know that they are no good?
Because they are unreliable!
How do I know this???
Because I do not own one.. they are no good!

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Dear Inhalater Friends and Users

Please ignore negatives organised by competing manufacturer as suggested by Vitolo

Interacting with such people does not serve any enlighting purpose.
Once again, I do NOT work for any other manufacturer. I own the Solo, PNP, Firefly, Extreme Q and DaVinci. I think all these companies/products are better than you/yours. It all comes down to quality of parts and assembly...and you guys did it on the cheap. No doubt you are having regrets now!

Didn't a MOD tell you to quit stirring the pot a few posts ago. Maybe you should concentrate on your 'business'.

WildChild,

Vitolo

Vaporist
...didn't a MOD tell you to quit? lololololol
Amen.
Hahaha... I could not see anything being posted, but I can only imagine what you are responding to.
You guys should really try the "ignore" button. It really makes the annoyances vanish!

I got a question last night, from @vaplen about the potential of using oils wrapped in cotton as in this post;
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-591#post-390584 ... and using the technique in the Inhalater.
After reviewing the concept, I decided that the only thing that may go wrong would be if the polymide reacted to the BHO.
I will be performing this test today to see how this works~

hiphiphooray

As recommended earlier, I definitely thing future models of the XP should have an LED light on them. I imagine a switch on the bottom of the XP that toggles between "on" and "off." In the "on" state, turning the dial would only cause a small led at the top to increase in brightness. During the "off" state the XP would function as normal, like a vaporizer.

Then it would easily be the most stealthy vape on the market as well as all of the accomplishments it has now.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I've been watching this thread for some time now and have been wanting to purchase the XP for a LONG time. To be fair, from what I've read anyway, there HAVE been multiple customer service and reliability issues with the XP in the past brought up by members; members who DO own the XP. This is the reason I have yet to purchase one. It seems the latest batch may have finally reached a point where I might buy one.

But IMHO, it is not accurate to say there haven't been significant reliability and customer service issues in the past. All one has to do is read the thread, which I've been following since it started. It appears now that these issues may have been taken care of, but I'm still going to wait until I read more about what owners think of the latest batch.

Top Bottom