• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

llamaman001

Thats great to know Inhalater!!! I believe you will get a much better response with a more professional video. I really hope the best for you guys! My first inhalater product will be arriving tomorrow (fingers crossed!) and I just cant wait to test it out!

simmy

i personally thought the Obama reference was funny and I agreed with the point. I wouldn't say the videos are helping or hindering sales either way, though it's obviously a much lower budget situation than the Grasshopper, etc.

With respect to marketing budget, or lack thereof, at this point in the Inhalater's development, I'm happy to be buying into a product where the money is focused on product development rather than marketing. In due course, some critical mass will be necessary, but for now a measured, solid ramp-up from a committed Pharmacore (and Greg does certainly seem committed at this point) is a better recipe for success than a huge roll-out without the proper infrastructural build-up, research, and experience. Consider that many crowdfunding projects fail even after meeting their funding goal, such that the campaigner is unable to actually build the units within budget or within time.

We're all a bit weary from the issues with the XP roll-out, most significantly the turnaround time on repairs, but when you consider that (guessing) 90% of the returns were for the USB port, which is now assuredly resolved, and the remaining 10% of the issues seem all to have been resolved as well, what we have in the Inhalater is a product that *works*, and *works well*. The 05 should have been the XP, and I'd be much more worried if Greg hadn't indicated significant learning in the logistics department, but he has, and I believe him -- in fact I see no reason not to.

In other words, I would say don't fret the numbers you do or do not see on the Indiegogo campaign. That's just part of a bigger picture. The situation here does not seem to be reliant on that individual campaign the same way that, say, the Grasshopper is -- for starters, the product already exists and has been beta tested (and beta approved). Greg and the campaign page have both clearly said that we're going to get our perks regardless of how much is raised, and I don't see why not to believe that, given the circumstances -- the apparent existing logistical setup, infrastructure, and proven product, not to mention the chosen format of the Indiegogo campaign.

Patience, Grasshopper..... errr, Inhalater!

Last edited:
simmy,
Reactions: 2clicker

llamaman001

Very nice Inhalater! Thats they type of video I enjoy seeing, people actually using the product and telling their stories/comments on it. Very good indeed!

simmy

Well 1st off....lets see if we can't get a pic on here of the Bong in question....{I don't know how so have a link instead} http://www.ikob.com/gestionrtt/bong.jpeg
It looks like it doesn't have an adapter from the picture but I do believe adapters are being offered as part of the perk.... IMPO not a fan of water cooling as it takes away from the vapor...YES it cools... by taking away heat but it also takes away taste & medicine as well....with no good way to reclaim other than to drink the water afterwards...YUCK..!!
I'm with Egzoset in that "extending the transit path" is my preferred method.... and reclaiming the oily wax build up is easy......waste not want not....

Bang for the Buck on caps huh...... well I'm looking forward to trying out the glass cap experience for sure...but beyond that I would recommend the Aero caps if you are looking to further reduce the somewhat unpleasant taste of the "Popcorn Run" because the INH05 has already helped with that... I could also see it play apart in stealthiness.... as it will aid in diluting your exhale so as to be much less noticeable..... very helpful in or around public functions.....
A few members have tried other glass type caps and have reported a noticeable improvement to the taste all around....so I'm expecting it too would be a must have item.....if Flavor is what you Savor....

Now if we are talking Biggest....Hardest...without the heat.....start it off around 6.5 to 7 and run it throw the Bong with as little water as possible.....Please be seated....with tray tables locked in their upright position.....:rofl: :whoa: :peace:

thanks

simmy,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Here is the patented assembly of Inhalater.

White rectangle at the bottom is thermal protection. Green line beneath: electronic board. Airways are sealed from electronics.

Airtakes into secondary air preheating chamber not shown.

Inhalater05-VueCoupeCote02.JPG

Last edited:

Yellokat1000

Inhalator shill account
WOW! Love this video - cool vibes cool crowd and of course ( cheering sound FX) the sweet INHALATER !

The first video where Obama is mentioned is really funny, I have to admit that I cracked up few times after watching it hahha,
It was low budget however based on the Inhalater you can tell that Pharmacor focuses on the development of their units rather then marketing -
I believe that with time Pharmacor will be releasing interesting promo vids through money earned from their sold units,once money is available, any company can fuel their marketing , all to say that this companies potential to grow is undeniable ! :)

CapitalFlower

I see it still charges via USB (low current). Does this mean it still consumes more power than it can charge?

CapitalFlower,

Old School

Vape13man
I see it still charges via USB (low current). Does this mean it still consumes more power than it can charge?
Yes...that is still the case.....I believe if it is dead flat.....it will need 25 minutes {used to be 30} on the charger before you can expect to be able to use it.....so yes it does need more than what the USB can supply alone....
Although being able to toss in a freshly topped off battery is so awesome and in a way negates the issue if you purchase extras and keep them charged and handy......:peace:
:myday:

CapitalFlower

Yes...that is still the case.....I believe if it is dead flat.....it will need 25 minutes {used to be 30} on the charger before you can expect to be able to use it.....so yes it does need more than what the USB can supply alone....
Although being able to toss in a freshly topped off battery is so awesome and in a way negates the issue if you purchase extras and keep them charged and handy......:peace:
:myday:

Damn. That's a deal breaker for me, regardless of interchangeable batteries.

CapitalFlower,

PDwasmy1st

Unitsrunning.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

So is that a plastic mouthpiece? can you remove it to put glass stem there? but glass isnt very portable, drop and you normally break it.

I dislike any plastics of any sort and like glass but not for a portable , this is why i still have just a mflb and elastic band round outside of last glass stem :(

Wooden stems taste woody, i wonder how these issues will ever be solved with a portable?

PDwasmy1st,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The capsule is polymide with plastic base. The capsule IS the mouthpiece!
The glass capsule is the same idea. it gets filled at one end with meds, and it is also the mouthpiece.
I just gave to the idiegogo campaign and asked for the glass capsule as my perc.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The capsule is polymide with plastic base. The capsule IS the mouthpiece!
The glass capsule is the same idea. it gets filled at one end with meds, and it is also the mouthpiece.
I just gave to the idiegogo campaign and asked for the glass capsule as my perc.

I took a glass capsule perk too but I found that 30 usd (without shipping) is a little bit overpriced (we can get cheap bubblers for less with shipping!)
Do you know if the glass capsules are like shoulders caps, if it can stay in place or not (I don't want my glass capsule fall...)

Vape Dr.

I talked to Greg about the water pipe adapters yesterday. He said when you take off the lid and snap it to the temp dial, the WT adapter snaps into place where the lid was (over top of your capsule) this sounds like a great solid design. This should hopefully accomadate a 14mm & 18mm WT.
He had also mentioned he was putting a new video of the inhalater itself.
Hopefully this will be more in depth of the inside workings of the INH05!!
Glad to see the campaign funds rising too!

Vape Dr.,

namasteIII

20140423101535-test.gif

This was posted as an updated on the Indiegogo page.

Hello everyone!

Things are going forward as we are getting ready for production. Here's a nice preview of the water tool adapter:

Things are going according to schedule so keep on donating!
Greg Boki

Just figured i would post this so you can go have a look at it.

below is the link if you need it.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inhalater-inh05-portable-herbal-vaporizer#activity

Glad to see things moving along there Greg. I have High Hopes

Yoosh

Quick Questions for Greg: How much will the Inhalater be after the campaign? How long after the campaign will it be available to those who didn't donate?

Love the latest vid. Air bass guitar for the win. :D

Yoosh,

btka

Sooo cool. here is a new clip too :-)

will the outside of the inhalatar 05 made with metall (like in the video) or plastic like in the photos... in my opinion the metallic looks much better... also i would like a glass "capsule" and mouthpiece than that plastic poly... something

btka,
Top Bottom