Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Belgianvapor

I should have mine by Monday !! I too am wanting to know if it's cool to keep the battery topped off , or if it's best to let it die before charging . Belgianvapor says the unit gets warm ,but does it get to warm to throw back in your pocket after using ??
Also , has anyone tried using the Dube tubes for planetvape to store and load ground herb ?? And for my last question , because I haven't noticed it in any posts , does the indica have an auto shut off after a specific amount of time , or is it on the user to make sure to shut it down ??

The unit gets warm but not hot, at least not imho. I can throw it in my pocket after or even
while vaping if necessary and as previous posters said, it will make a nice hand and pocket warmer
in the winter.
Shut off time is 10 minutes.

On another note, are there certain magnets that work better with Indica's material?
Because I have some of those crazy strong mini magnets but the vape pick (or indica)
hardly sticks to it.

Vape Dr.

10 minute shut of on the indica.
Are the dube tubes your talking about the same as the SubTainer (MedTainer) from sublimator?

Vape Dr.

Misspelled it . It's doob tubes
http://www.planetvape.ca/doob-tubes.html
Seemed like a cheap answer to the test tubes some people here use . Plus I have a few if they are a viable option :D

Those are different than the vials I had previously mentioned.
If your looking for a sweet little smell proof/water tight container/herb storage/grinder check out sublimators SubTainers aka med tainer
http://www.sublimator.ca/product.php?id_product=65
65-304-large.jpg

needalift

Looks pretty sweet , but bulky for a pocket , right ??? On a side note , I wish that was my sack ( the one in the video )

needalift,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Vape Dr.

Looks pretty sweet , but bulky for a pocket , right ??? On a side note , I wish that was my sack ( the one in the video )
those doob tubes look like cigar holders cut down a bit, or the tubes Planetvape puts your PV solo stems in.
I was thinking, maybe a surgical supply company would have a selection of small glass vial tubes?
I'm going to give some calls around on Monday and see if there's a place to get them locally (not online)

Vape Dr.,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I will go further.
I keep an Iso bottle next to where I do dabs.
I stick my glass dabbers in there and let them sit for a while before putting them away.
The Iso is dead black! (and thick)
I often take cotton balls ... unroll and then re-roll neatly and dip them in... and dry them.
I give these to friends to use in all different vapes.
When dry the pkugs are stiff and conform to the shape you have made.
I made cubes the same size and shape as the Indica Oven.
I used the same technique I used to form the screens, in reverse.
(see http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/indica-vaporizer.9633/page-8#post-525138 )
I used the screen itself to make the plug and when the saturated plug was stiff and dry, in it went.
It was not as delicious as a dab wrapped in clean cotton and stuffed in there....
But it was denser in it's vapor production, and quite devastating to the brain.

Tony Hemp

I'm so close to buying an indica, but I'm worried that right after I buy it, they're going to offer different colors for it or even FC coupon codes. I would kick myself in the butt if I bought it too soon and missed out on those. Not sure what to do.

Tony Hemp,

olivianewtonjohn

Check out Jyarz. We even have a thread on them. Best container period. Environmentally friendly (recycled milk jugs), glass insert, double seal, plastic shell-very durable, and the owner is awesome

Vape Dr.

I just ordered one :D Was anyone else who doesn't live in Colorado charged sales tax ?

I was too, but for all the extra goodies you get with it, and once you use it, you forget that you cared about tax in the first place!
Its all good to me and was well worth the money. Honestly after receiving it, I thought it should have been more! Look at the SOLO! a brown cardboard box!

Tony Hemp

Check out Jyarz. We even have a thread on them. Best container period. Environmentally friendly (recycled milk jugs), glass insert, double seal, plastic shell-very durable, and the owner is awesome
I bought a Jyarz jar and it stunk to high heavens of a plasticky fume smell. Even made my meds taste like it. I'm pretty sure it was the gasket inside the cap. I immediately stopped storing in it. I'd hope they fixed it by now, but I'm not sure.

Tony Hemp,

olivianewtonjohn

I bought a Jyarz jar and it stunk to high heavens of a plasticky fume smell. Even made my meds taste like it. I'm pretty sure it was the gasket inside the cap. I immediately stopped storing in it. I'd hope they fixed it by now, but I'm not sure.
Did you message them? They could have helped you fix it. Even have alternative gaskets. I have had 6+ jyarz and have never had that problem BTW

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I was too, but for all the extra goodies you get with it, and once you use it, you forget that you cared about tax in the first place!
Its all good to me and was well worth the money. Honestly after receiving it, I thought it should have been more! Look at the SOLO! a brown cardboard box!
I don't usually care about the box any of my vapes arrived in, i'm not buying them for boxes . I do think it's illegal to charge me tax, i could be wrong, but wasn't charged tax by any other Vape company since they don't have a physical presence in NY. If it was a NY company, i'd expect to be charged tax.

Vape Dr.

I don't usually care about the box any of my vapes arrived in, i'm not buying them for boxes . I do think it's illegal to charge me tax, i could be wrong, but wasn't charged tax by any other Vape company since they don't have a physical presence in NY. If it was a NY company, i'd expect to be charged tax.

I hear you on that note, but when you pay a couple hundred for a vaporizer, you would expect the presentation to be decent. You would expect at least a minimal amount of money to go into the packaging.
I was just saying I feel the Indica really went above and beyond on that, making you feel you got your moneys worth. That's all.
I actually have to commend Arizer. Without any marketing or fancy boxes, even the lack of "arizer" or "solo" logo on box or the actual unit, it became a top contender.
Somehow it seems like they got their suppliers to push their product for them! Good for them, a risky strategy, but it worked!
just my:2c:

Vape Dr.,
Reactions: Vitolo

Tony Hemp

Did you message them? They could have helped you fix it. Even have alternative gaskets. I have had 6+ jyarz and have never had that problem BTW
I bought it from a supplier on eBay. I didn't think to message them about it, I figured that was the norm for jyarz and just couldn't believe they would let that fly. Maybe I'll try to message them. Thanks for the tip!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like what I see with the Indica vaporizer. Hopefully will purchase it as soon as the upgrades have been completed.

Far as the Solos concerned, I think it pretty much sells itself. The quality and the durability is extordinary. When it first came out there were problems and Arizer was willing to make the product better. of coarse with the help of the online sellers promoting the product. It has a wonderful warranty, that helps. The company actually stands behind their product. It sounds like Indica is that way too. I hope they can be just as successful. Not all vaporizer companies stand behind their products.

Good luck with the Indica.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think

I think these are the ones. they are super cheap. Just make sure you look at the product description and make sure they're sterile, and do not have any gel. You want the purple cap ones.
http://www.shopmedvet.com/product/b...t-supplies-blood-collection-tubes-centrifuges

http://www.shopmedvet.com/category/laboratory-equipment-supplies-blood-collection-tubes-centrifuges

the larger ones have round bottom, the smaller ones have a flat bottom.

Ah thanks @Vape Dr. ! My film canister is working for now (don't yet have a use for 100 vials even at that price, maybe if I can find a few people to split them with me) and at home I can fill it easily with a folded business card. Plus I have a white one for AVB (and they work for use with my Solo as well). Just thought it could be another way for @Indica Vaporizer to add even more value to the product (like the wood box, pipe cleaners, pouch, etc), but I do think my other suggestions are more substantial details that would help improve the overall Indica experience.

@llamaman001 thanks so much for posting your packing tips, they helped me maximize my Indica's efficiency. Finally I've had that 4-5 session lasting bowl I've heard so much about! First time I tried packing a lot of herb in, I did overdo it and ended up with a stone. That was probably by far the least efficient bowl I've had on the Indica (but I did still manage to get some vapor even!). Also your suggestions about checking for clogs with a cell flashlight and using a toothpick to clear out that oven hole at the bottom of the tube vastly improved my experience as well, making for more consistantly awesome sessions with this little guy (maybe these two tips should be included in the manual of future models as well? For troubleshooting or in general).

Regarding my unit's battery life, I'm trying it out only running sessions on green or lower. So I should be seeing the hour 30 batteryife correct? I'll report back...

llamaman001

very glad I could help out brother! Ive had the indica for a couple months at least and I feel, personally, that using the spacer is a must as well. Even if I think ive over stuffed I still shove the spacer in there. I just feel without the spacer you cant get that TIGHT pack you can with it and I feel the tighter the pack, the better. I think Ive tried maybe 2 loads without a spacer and noticed a difference.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away and Ill do my best to answer them!

Top Bottom