I got busted . I wanna share and cry for your help ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
When all fate is lost on the very edge of cataclysm humanity changes for good.. This is what i have observed during my wanderings .. You need to fuck all thats good so people can start praying for it.. They cannot see the light at the sunny field.. they have to be in a darkened room with a single beam so they can focus on it.. Someone has to die to make other people stop assuming they are immortal..
Thank you for you kind words Smokey. We shall meet in a cloudy field one day to show this insane world some hell of a positive emotions and vibrations who can reset the false cycle that is enchaining our souls to the civilization .

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Abysmal, my brother. That seems awful and makes me feel even luckier than I already feel daily.

Count me in to help you with a cash donation--nothing expected in return but your happiness. Paypal? Please PM me to let me know.

Edit - Dropped you some $$, my friend.

Wishing you the best. :tup:

Abysmal Vapor

Hey Guys I shared in UD thread that there are prospects of my case direction. It will go under article "3" which is the one that predicts heaviest penalties for possession :( .Anyway my lawyer said that this is normal in Bulgaria and they always want heaviest charges for anything , and then the lawyers have to soften the fall.. On this article penalties predicted are 1-6 years JAILTIME + 1500-4000 $ punishment + 3 years of term. (puke).. anyway she said that first she is going into furious fight so my article of conviction is changed to softer for possession cuz i have no criminal intent or previous "sins". There is good chance that this happens but it is going to be hard . Anyway if it goes into the current article she can soften 1-6 Jailtime to 1-3 years conditional sentence(no jail) with nice money penalty . I only hope that things can go on faster cuz my prosecution is transformed from fast..Which other than the waiting time is good cuz in fast trial you get the minium of the maximum.. which still means jailtime.. :(. More to come in next few weeks. She said that my conviction is not going to be up in the next 2-3 (6 months is the deadline but she said they won't wait that long. ) Other than that I tried last night to drown myself in vapor and few beers and some dubstep and i happily survived :). Now i am just plagued with "long time no see hangover syndrome ".

Abysmal Vapor,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Thanks for the update Abysmal.

I know this is a particularly hard time for you. The uncertainty of all this must be driving you crazy. Try to continue to keep it positive.

When faced with adversities in my own life, I often found myself looking within for a "why?" And often, could find something that needed changing, adjusting, etc., within myself. Adversity happens to people often, but learning from it doesn't. Perhaps this is a time in your life that I call "epiphany time." Time to change something or do better at something important in your life. A time to get an understanding of self and others. I don't know what your personal journey (that needs to be made) is, but I do know that these sorts of times call for them.

While we all wish for a successful outcome for you, I also wish for you to find whatever it is that needs "finding." All the best.

Abysmal Vapor

There is always a way to make things better and desperation is not one of them for sure :). I will keep it up for sure .. cause i am a proud shaman convicted for his practice .. All that pushes me down just raises the pressure and the tension and once i release them i am going to fly up freely again. Thanks you for the wisdom and compassion mom :). I've never met these values for real before FC people showed me. <3

Abysmal Vapor

Soon a Zap fund raise will be on .. You have the unique chance of getting a piece of history at nice price and meantime help a fellow vaporist in trouble !!! Thanks for that Rick ! I am sending Abysmal Love and good karma to you and all Zapville :).
OK, here are some Abysmal Bennie group shots. These will be going up tomorrow. Some are old brass Zaps or retro-ed with SS to fit brass stems. A couple are classics as you can see. Some are CRZs. They will all come with a transformer and one stem to fit the Zap, brass or SS. Shipping will be included in the price. They all work but a couple may have a pine smell for awhile or forever.
I will send 75% of the net money to Abysmal via PayPal. Net money equals sales price less shipping and my PayPal fee.
We are also getting some nice Primo CRZs up tonight. Please, no discount on the Abysmal stuff. Discount fine on our regular CRZ offerings.

Our Brass offerings. These are all the old classic style Zap. Some have a SS heatport retrofit. Some are mainly for nostalgia and go back over ten years. Small CRZ in the middle is for size comparison only.
AbysmalBrass.jpg

Here are the CRZs we will be offering for the Abysmal Bennie.
AbysmalCRZ.jpg

And here is another size comparison showing the CRZs to a ten year old Blue Pine Zap.
Abysmalcomparesize.jpg

Nice to have the train headed down the track again. Back later or in the morning.

The "bidding" for the 1 Free UD voucher will end on 15th May ! The current highest bid can be seen in the sales thread.
There is also another UD auction which can be tracked on FB (There are no current bids but if there are i will announce them also here) . It is a joyfully colored psychedelic mushroom . It can be snatched for 175 $ :).
0TnkM.jpg

There are also some members which are selling items that can benefit my cause :). <3 <3 <3 <3 (<-----links )
Also Andy (maker of EV ) is offering blemished units EV-2 with 25 % discount with minor cosmetic flaws . I get 25 % of the price to my cause ! You can get one really Epic Vape 187-188 $ :)!!
epic%20e%20up-500x500.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

jahi

http://globalcannabismarch.com/WE_CAN_DO_THIS_.htm
my myrtlezap is incredibly efficient, gr8 vapor/air ratio. would wuv a new ceramic zap...must ponder, its a kind cause too

zossdole

I'm so sorry for your troubles. I was busted recently to, but by my parents. I flushed nearly an oz and threw away a nice bong as well as some really good hash, but all that's a drop in the bucket compared to getting busted by the police like you seem to have been :/

zossdole,

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Abysmal,
I just found out about your situation and want to help.
We have 3 Lotus vapes (2 black, 1 natural) that have visual blemishes but are functionally perfect. We'll sell them at 15% off, keep the wholesale cost and give you, AV, the difference. They can be bought from Lotusvaporizer.com using an AVHELP coupon code on checkout.
Write me on the side with your contact info.

Abysmal Vapor

FC Crowd is really kind hearted ,and i don't know what would i do if there werent such nice and warm people !
The $ from Zapville is already in my PP ! Thanks guys !
-----------------
Max i am really grateful for you joining my cause.. It is good to see so many people willing to help.. Wish i had such dudes around me.. to toke with.. :| ,although nothings that distant nowadays with technology growth :p.
I will add to my signature about the sale , thanks !
_--------------------------------
I've been busy with school lately ... i have much much on my head with projects and upcoming exam session.. i hope things don't mix badly with my trial.. My lawyer said that she can appeal for a trial to be postponed so it doesn't cross with my exams.. but i hope this doesn't happens at all.
Other than that i decided to go on a T-break till i get my replacement UD. Lately i've been using mostly the supreme with full trech of mids.. and my tolerance had grown more than i can afford right now..
I should go back to low dosage of high quality when i get back to FOG.., this is how i get satisfied.. Now i am starting to get just a relief .. so it is time for a pause till my body starts to appreciate the herb again.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

Abysmal Vapor

Hi Guys ! I am very busy these days with my exams and at home it is a mess.. i hope i can get i-net tomorrow for more than 15 mins...
Other than that i am underdogged again thankx to Dave ! I i got a call yesterday from the Police station that my presence is needed there for further questioning .. on Monday .. Right after my Exam in Marketing on Sunday .. Lol.. I am glad there is any movement cuz i started to get nervous with the waiting.
I'll get back to FC tomorrow after work :p.
Abysmal <3 TO all of YOU !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Abysmal Vapor

Exam went well.. It was a Blitz test 45 mins/45 questions with 1-5 out of 6 possible answers. In police went as expected.... The amount i am charged for.. is 8.89 grams.. with 3% THC... (Either there tests are crap or it was pretty weak shit..) evaluated to 53.34 lv.. (1euro = 1.95 lv) So... i go on the worst of the two articles. I went for the heavier penalty for 3.34lv.. cuz if it was evaluated under 50 lv it could go on article 5 or even be dismissed.. as non treating for society.. My lawyer said they did it on purpose .. so it goes 100% in court.. She says that 3.34 lv is not much over the limit and the evaluation of 6 lv /g is subjective.. so there is a chance of article switch..
Anyway there is still a little left till court. My Lawyer said that there is a court vacation in august so my trial with start earliest at October ,latest November And can be finished in one day or in few which can take up to till February to happen.. latest..

Abysmal Vapor,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Exam went well.. It was a Blitz test 45 mins/45 questions with 1-5 out of 6 possible answers. In police went as expected.... The amount i am charged for.. is 8.89 grams.. with 3% THC... (Either there tests are crap or it was pretty weak shit..) evaluated to 53.34 lv.. (1euro = 1.95 lv) So... i go on the worst of the two articles. I went for the heavier penalty for 3.34lv.. cuz if it was evaluated under 50 lv it could go on article 5 or even be dismissed.. as non treating for society.. My lawyer said they did it on purpose .. so it goes 100% in court.. She says that 3.34 lv is not much over the limit and the evaluation of 6 lv /g is subjective.. so there is a chance of article switch..
Anyway there is still a little left till court. My Lawyer said that there is a court vacation in august so my trial with start earliest at October ,latest November And can be finished in one day or in few which can take up to till February to happen.. latest..

Keep strong Abysmal! I'm sure having it drawn out for months and months like this isn't any fun. Sending good thoughts your way...

Peloton,

weedemon

enthusiast
just checking in on this thread as I was wondering how you are holding in there man?

Hope you are ok. as a fellow person who got busted (but much differently than how it went down for you) i know how much it sucks to wait for your court date to come up so you can get it over with and move on.

I really hope you get as minimal a sentence as possible!

weedemon,

Raf007

Retailer
Also checking this thread after a long FC break....Hope you are holding strong here Aby !

Looks like MomotG nailed it, just look for the bright side...there must be one...it's only a matter of perspectiv and of will to find positivity.

Sending you some positiv vibrations Aby !!

Raf007,

Abysmal Vapor

I am alive guys... I am just havin it real hard ATM... in my personal life many problems occur ..There will be more info on my case in a week .. I am on the search for a new home... cuz things got pretty ugly where i am now.. I just had too much drama served just when i was having 3 exams in 3 days.. So i feel a really heavy load right now... like beeing hit by a truck..
Anyway.. in my life there is a Phoenix pattern .. Everything should burn down to ashes so i can be reborn .

Abysmal Vapor,

weedemon

enthusiast
damn dude hang in there!

i was temp homeless when it happened to me. but not cause of stress or issues like that cause of intolerant people who think that they are "helping" you by making shit worse! :(

I think your a good guy, so something will turn up for you! :) just hang in there! follow the light!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I am alive guys... I am just havin it real hard ATM... in my personal life many problems occur ..There will be more info on my case in a week .. I am on the search for a new home... cuz things got pretty ugly where i am now.. I just had too much drama served just when i was having 3 exams in 3 days.. So i feel a really heavy load right now... like beeing hit by a truck..
Anyway.. in my life there is a Phoenix pattern .. Everything should burn down to ashes so i can be reborn .
I feel for you man, I'm sorry all this is happening to you. Life is like a sine wave, it goes up and down continuously and you're never going to understand it. you'll get through this dip my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom