I got busted . I wanna share and cry for your help ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Bump !
Hey Guys there is "development" in my case.. The prosecutor refused to restate the article of my conviction to a lighter form.. So for sure it is entering the court on that article.. Anyway my lawyer said she has good chances of winning an article change in court.. Bad news is that court vacation is comming so my trial will start Oktrober-November most probably.. That a lot of time.. for me.. but i got so much bitterness in my life lately and nothing tastes horrible now.. :p.
All the Best Any all My Love to my fellow FC members.. !
I am still on a search for a new home since things with me moving back with my ex-GF resulted in horrible drama... Next few month are going to be real tough for me.. but i have the power to withstand anything now..
Thank you FC if it wasnt for you.. i would be defenseless in court and in heart !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Vitolo

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ab, I was just thinking about you :wave:

Thanks for the update. To bad to hear things didn't work out between you and the gf, but at least you gave it a shot man.

If you want to chill and get away from it all I can put you up for a few weeks in Juli. Just hitch a ride to NL and we'll take care of you ;)

Hang in there man, you know you will get past this :tup:

weedemon

enthusiast
dman OTA, thats a super nice offer you jsut made!

ABV, thanks for the update, I loved the bitterness and nothing tastes bad anymore comment :p glass half full outlook! :)

Hang in there! the waiting is so shitty I just wanted to get it over with also when it was happening to me.

sounds like court could be promising though!

weedemon,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Glad to see your keeping your chin up ABV :tup:

Hang in there and never forget you've got a whole community here behind you for support. And like OTA you can come crash with me any time in the UK if you need a break.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Abysmal Vapor

Thank you for the support Guys ! It is a dream to visit you and vape together and it will be done one day for sure ! My GF turned out to be a mean drama bitch... After the whole drama she promised she won't bother me in the next few days till i move out.. Well tonight i decided to go at a home visit with a friend at some new friends house..
Well my Ex called me begging me to come to the party... Well i told her i don't want her there cuz it always ends up in a fight cuz she still claims me to be her boyfriend infront those people.. and her co-students.. even her parents... Meanwhile she is whoring around and giving me bad name... like she is doing something behind my back...
I don't have the emotional power and stability to announce what is happened between us.. cuz it may throw some negative feeling to either on of us.. We discussed that what is between us is between us... and noone else has to know.. well.. i didn't like the double standard ... she's playing... I am no fool... but i also am not a mean and bad person so i dont want to make her look bad... or re-pay the shame... She is behaving so stupid that after our last fight at a party at a friends house.. she ran away to a very notorious bar.. and later shared in her anger.. that there was a chance that she got raped then... cuz she don't wanted to go back home cuz of me.... Well that is too much guilt for me... And even after that i forgave her and told crash under her begging that she is alone and feeling bad and she need company.. and she wants very bad to come to that party even though she promised me not to come cuz of last nights fight... Well the scenario happened again.. but this time there was demonizing and suicide threats.. that made her look like a crazy person... what she really is .. (having in account her family psychiatric history.. .lol ) She also twist truth... and creates stories about me which is something that broke my heart in pieces.. in time of great trouble... :( :( :( ..
As for the bright side of life... not much left of my exam session.. It ends right on my birthday 30th of June :).. and then there will be a nice July moring :).. and i hope it will get easier for me..
I really want to visit you right away.. but i doubt i will be allow to leave the country once trial starts or prosecution is up.. Well i will ask my lawyer! Thank you for the love... and plz excuse me for my absence on the forum... i only have little time to read what is going on around .. :) .

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh boy, it sure sounds like you got yourself a crazy one there Ab. I had one of those myself once a while back. I know they can be a lot of fun and quit addictive too, but I can only recommend you to get as far away as possible as quickly as you can. I wasn't smart enough to do so for a long time, and it nearly killed me in the end.

I hadn't thought about you not being allowed to leave the country to be honest. I guess that sounds logical, just in case you do turn out to be a real criminal I mean :p

But if that's the case we can always do it another time, the invite still stands anyway :tup:

No worries about not being here as much as you used to, just take care of yourself first. Good luck on finishing your exams and we'll keep in touch!

OhTheAgony,

MedicatedVet1911

Lord of The Seven Kingdoms.
Hey Abysmal , I'm new here but I understand your plight and wish to contribute what little I can to your defense fund. Please PM me your PP info and I'll send you what I can on Friday. I will also call my prayer group to keep you in their prayers and too see that true justice is carried. No one should ever be presecuted for using a medication to imrpove their quality of life.
Many Blessings
J

MedicatedVet1911,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Abysmal, it sure seems like you are in a tough, learning phase of life. I so feel for you. We've all said it before, but stay strong. Believe in yourself. Surround yourself with white light and only imagine positive outcomes.

To use one of my sayings that one of my goons has always hated (but you've got to know I use it often with her.... just cause :p) , but I think says it all, " Don't malpractice upon yourself."

Heartfelt positive energy, from me to you. :nod:

SVuser

What is a goon? A low level gang member according to Urban Dictionary lol. Are you a gangsta mom?

SVuser,

SVuser

You said he's & her??? Mom, you are female correct?

edit: Never mind, I looked at your profile! Thought so!

SVuser,

Abysmal Vapor

Hey Dudes ! My exam session is finally over.. Tomorrow is July Morning and Today is my Birthday.. !!!! Wooohoo ... i am launching my body and soul directly in the mountains .... !!! Mother Acid Here we Come with some good Dank :D !
On Monday starts my true search for apartment since i am free of duties now.. I think i manage to cut the connection with my ex-gf ... She vomitted crap on me but there will be no more.. I left her without chance.. I moved to friend for few weeks till i find a new home.. and now... The Great Pyramid calls its Shaman :D !! I am so happy and and i feel so free.. Abysmal Love and Happiness for all You FC people !!! I am getting a quarter century Today and feel like i just have started my life :D..> Aint that awesome..
One last thick fog from my UD for you dudes and i will be switching to the SV mode for forests :D..
Wish me Good Luck.. and let my mother be gentle !

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Happy B-Day bro' and happy to see you are seeing the end of the tunnel on both law, exams & gf levels!

As you know, when you are going to visit J.R.R in the UK, you have to stop in Paris, right? ;)

FLskwat,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Happy Birthday Abysmal! :party:

And congratulations on finishing your exams. It must be such a relief to have that done.
Have a wonderful time this weekend and good luck in your apartment search. :D

momofthegoons,

Tamataz

Icelander
Only read the first page and this page. Happy Birthday!

But damn, that is fucked up! Its just not right police are throwing punches to everyone and anyone. Thats rough. Get rid of that bitch, no offense. Glad you cut connection and keep it that way, she's probably still going to try to contact you but don't give in.

Good luck man! Hope things go well!

Tamataz,

weedemon

enthusiast
lol yes missed the "s" on the "he" cause i meant to say "she"

haha! i had read my own reply... I read it 3x now... i'm thinking wtf?? hahaha but he is a she in fact yes! :)

weedemon,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
wow dude im so sorry...do u have paypal?

what sphere of study are you in?

im a student also & i know its not much, but if you private message me your paypal address, i can probably throw u only $5 dollars...but it all adds up...

its more than worth it for me from how much ive learned from your posts this past 1.5-2 yrs ive read these forums...

EDIT:

sorry, just read ur story on the first page & some of those posts...now just read ur trial update on this last page (pg. 8), but the offer still stands...please email me your paypal when you get a chance...

EDIT:

wait, its been a whiiiiiiiiile since ive visited FC (been mad busy)...wheres the "private message" button now? ive been away for about 4-5 months at least...

akwardsauce,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
wait, its been a whiiiiiiiiile since ive visited FC (been mad busy)...wheres the "private message" button now? ive been away for about 4-5 months at least...

Click on the avatar of the person you would like to talk to. In the "bubble" that appears, there will be a "Start a conversation" option. ;)

momofthegoons,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
Click on the avatar of the person you would like to talk to. In the "bubble" that appears, there will be a "Start a conversation" option. ;)

thanks mom i found it! things sure have changed around here, huh?! ...or maybe its just me...

akwardsauce,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom