I got busted . I wanna share and cry for your help ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.

War Criminal
I was once busted too(hence the "war criminal"),luckily it was in chicago, where even though I got caught with pounds I just got probation, but I had to take a felony(there's two types of crimes in the US, misdemeanors and felonies, misdemeanors are much less serious, with felonies you lose many rights, including the right to own a gun, it shows up worse on criminal background checks for work or to find an apt), part of being a felon is having to give my DNA to the government, which is creepy to me, but I figure it doesn't really matter, I don't plan on committing any crimes(well, not the kind that warrant dna tests :p).

I don't know how this happened, but my bail was $400,000. My folks took out loans to put up $40,000 to get me out(they got it back). They're the best. It took more than a week to prove to the court it wasn't drug money. 26th and California is not a fun place to spend a week. No one really fucked with anyone, most of the violence I saw was gaurd on inmate. There was a lot. During one of the many long stays in a holding cell during processing a 20ish thug starting giving one of the Correctional Officers(CO)a hard time. They had a short shit talking match when five CO's surrounded the poor guy while two others made us face the wall while they beat the shit out of him for over a minute, which is a long time to get whupped. I saw a CO kick a 60yr old in the chest so hard he was lifted off the ground, I have no clue what the old guy did to get that kick. There's more, but you get the point. What blew my mind is that most of them could have avoided being beaten by shutting up and leaving the CO's alone.

My trial consisted of going to court once a month for over a year, and finally accepting a deal to plead guilty to a felony and just get probation. Worst year ever, having that hanging over me, but it gets easier for sure. If I'd gone to trial my lawyer gave me a 50/50 shot of being found guilty, and from there a 50/50 shot of going to jail, but if I went to jail it wouldn't be a felony. Fuck going to jail, I took the felony.

On my first day of probation I showed up wearing a nice shirt and tie, and when I went to check in they began showing me around, where the copying machine is, the break room, etc. They thought I was the new intern. I stopped dressing up after that :)

That was 7 years ago. I've moved on, gotten a good job, and really the only drawback is I have a hard time finding an apt, but I still always find good ones eventually, and if I ever move to a medical state I may not be able to grow for anyone besides myself. If I turn out to be a growing prodigy I'm sure I can find some workaround the law to grow magic plants for everyone :)

Abysmal-stay strong bro, this too shall pass.

Goddam this video is amazing. No special effects, 100% real. Great fucking song too. Always puts a smile on my face.

Also, I'm astounded to see the support. PM me that paypall account.

Tiare

Hi FC, I'm Tiare. You guys and ladies dont know me; I am an avid lurker at FC and learned everything that I know about vapor here. Abysmal, your story just makes me feel physically ill and I send you all my best wishes for this experience to end as well as it possibly can for you. Coming from California, I am very fortunate and take it for granted. I would like to help your cause by making a donation to your defense fund. Your story has also caused me to support NORML, as well. Thank you, Abysmal, for increasing my awareness. I already have a UD but please PM me with your paypal account information.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Tiare said:
Your story has also caused me to support NORML, as well.

Sorry to get OT, but is there a reason you didn't support NORML before? They were instrumental in the fight in CA, and have been fighting uphill battles longer than I've been alive. I urge everyone to support NORML in whatever way they can.

Magic9,
Reactions: Vicki

Tiare

I supported them in spirit but I will admit, not with money. I have put my money where my mouth is now with NORML.

Tiare,
Reactions: Magic9

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Some of you may not frequent the Aromazap thread, and therefore would not have seen this announcement from Rick:

Having said that, I am also announcing a small Abysmal Vapor fund raiser here in Zapville. I have a few CRZs laying around...a small crack, a duct-tape bottom, a little red penis, maybe another and another. I will sell them cheap and send 75% of my net money to Abysmal. I'll have more later as I want to flow into this thing as good old Dave from UD ends his extra special help at the end of this month. It is another world over there as far as human rights and justice and all that stuff goes. A real reminder of how lucky probably 99% of us are compared to Abysmals home.

Nice to see another FC manufacturer (and a sponsor) help with this worthwhile cause. :tup:

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah that one made me stop reading for a second too... how much?

CentiZen,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ok, I'm glad that's clarified now.

I'm glad you had the balls to ask. I would never ask about Rick's little red penis.

Joking aside, I think that's awesome that Rick is joining Abysmal's cause. I just may have to pick up my first Zap in support of Abysmal! Thanks, Rick! :clap:

Stu,
Reactions: Vicki

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hahaha, speaking of little red things check out the piece I just posted up for sale (via silent auction) for Abysmal.

I guess great minds think alike lol.

Full details can be found in the UD thread or on the UD Facebook page.

Magic-Mush-1a.JPG

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Dave... first of all, it's hung like a beer can, so I wouldn't call that little. Secondly, you've got some spots there that you may want to have a doctor take a look at..... I'm just sayin'. :uhoh:

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm kinda sorry my insomnia doesn't really bother me at the moment, I seem to be missing out on all the fun you guys have while I'm sleeping :lol:

OhTheAgony,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
In support of Abysmal I will be offering a limited number of EV-2's that have MINOR cosmetic defects for 25% off to FC members and I will donate 25% of the proceeds to Abysmal's legal fund.
Type 'AVLOVE' in the coupon section at checkout.

Thank you.

Andy@epicvape

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Abysmal Love and Happiness to you !! Thank you for flowing more power into my cause !It seems that all you vapemakers have a heart of gold :).
I will add the code in my signature !

Abysmal Vapor,

Muut

Damned, I didn't know law was so tough in the Eastern countries. I know Pragues in Czech Republic is the "Eastern countries Amsterdam".

In France, I think we are the only country that has a law which forbids anyone to present cannabis in a good way. Neither have you the right to wear a t-shirt with a Cannabis leaf or any explicit image related to Cannabis. This law is perfect for our conservative governement, because indirectly it prevents from being able to have a debate on Cannabis. If you cannot say good things about cannabis, how can you ever debate??

Of course, a very few cops will probably arrest you for wearing a Cannabis Leaf, because the reality is different. I remember when I was 15 in High school. I had a piece of 4g of hash and got busted by a cop. The cop cut the piece into 2 pieces of 2g, kept one piece and gave me back the rest.. that is something that happens a lot, so there is a huge gap between law and actual behavior of our cops.

Anyways, I send you all my support Abysmal, there is not much I can do as I'm still a student, I don't have a lot of financial ressources yet. I really hope you get off all those troubles very soon.. Peace bro. Life sucks sometimes.. I know.

The only time I got really busted, is because my dealer got busted and they inspected his phone to get testimonies from his customers. I had to tell the truth and even if they only give me like a "warning" (meaning the next time I get busted, I will go to court and pay a fine), they made a integral file about me, taking all my fingerprints, photos and stuff. I had to stay on the bench with some guys handcuffs, totally ripped out from I don't know what, not my best memory I must say...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I hope some day we finally leave our barbaric law practices and then it will become worldwide legal..

Abysmal Vapor,

djonkoman

The penis mightier than the sword. :ninja:
that reminds me of a sentence/trick, think it was told to me in elementary or first years highschool.
'de pen is van je zus'(the pen is your sister's) and without some spaces 'de penis van jezus' (the penis of jezus)

djonkoman,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
No, I'm Australian, and I've never watched SNL (though I am certainly aware that it exists).
Hehe, there's a series of Celebrity Jeopardy skits where "Sean Connery" mostly makes fun of Alex Trebek... and is always reading the questions wrong (and of course making Your Mom jokes)... one of the episodes, he thought Trebek was selling Penis Mightier. I found a link for you, but I think it's one of those cases where I remember it being funnier back then, so I'm gonna spare you the trouble. :p

underdogette,

Qbit

cannabanana
Hehe, there's a series of Celebrity Jeopardy skits where "Sean Connery" mostly makes fun of Alex Trebek... and is always reading the questions wrong (and of course making Your Mom jokes)... one of the episodes, he thought Trebek was selling Penis Mightier. I found a link for you, but I think it's one of those cases where I remember it being funnier back then, so I'm gonna spare you the trouble. :p

Mind you, I don't know who Alex Trebek is either (at least, not until just now, when I looked him up). I haven't even seen Jeopardy, apart from one or two shows of a short-lived Australian version some 20 years ago. We get a lot of US TV here, but not traditional game shows.

Qbit,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Mind you, I don't know who Alex Trebek is either (at least, not until just now, when I looked him up). I haven't even seen Jeopardy, apart from one or two shows of a short-lived Australian version some 20 years ago. We get a lot of US TV here, but not traditional game shows.

Ok, well, just know that you made me laugh... even if what I was thinking about wasn't what you were talking about :lol:

underdogette,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom