I got busted . I wanna share and cry for your help ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Abysmal, get out of that godforsaken country. I would buy your aqua vape but with Canadian customs it would almost certainly get snatched. Do you have a paypal or a bank account I could EMT too? I feel so badly for what has happened to you, it is my own worst nightmare and I want to do what little I can to help.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I had a really nice sleep.. and now i feel really normal for first time in few days.. I slept like a baby on a cloud of hope blown away by wind of calmness .
So many people want to help me.. my heart changes its pace on every drop of support i see.. I think am going to be more than forever in debt to this community.
Thank you for getting me away from my dungeon thoughts .!!!

TheKeeper

Former Combuster
Hi Abysmal,

My ignorance led me to believe that Eastern Europe was liberal when it came to marijuana. If it's possible, I highly recommend that you open a PayPal account. This will easily allow individuals to send you funds. I can afford to kick in $25 - let us know how to get it to you. Respect to Dave of Underdog!

Abysmal Vapor

Hey TheKeeper... I think it is just Bulgaria.. We got former body guard of our ex-Communist dictator for a head of the ruling political force and a COP for a prime minister... i don't wanna announce it in open .THey can do whatever they want ,hold you for 24 h without notice and search everyone they want..My lawyer warned me that my accounts might be blocked once trial starts.. I sent a pm with the paypal for my fund to everyone who wanted to help. I will msg you in few mins.

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

I wanna share a procedure when they bust you with herb here..
First you go to a psycho evaluation - part 1 (Which should reveal by the law the damage done to you by the dope you did. They even ask which was the favorite of your mom's tits.. ? ) Then you go to a medical exam and they even take your blood to see if you have physical dependency of pot... (lol) . Soon i be called to a criminal psychiatrist who will tell if i need an involuntary therapy in addicts clinic or smth.. (these are not hotel around here) ..
The psycho bullshit is ok with me.. but the blood sampling.. ? Have you heard of this in other countries in pot use related cases ?

Abysmal Vapor,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I'll take that PP address. It'll probably be a week or so, but I'd like to pitch in.

In the US, states have different laws, so I can't speak on all of them, but my particular one, can take blood and/or urine. Forcibly. These actions are usually reserved for drunk/drugged driving cases. I say usually, because if they suspect you are under the influence of a substance, you can be transported to the hospital. There, you undergo the psych eval. and anyone undergoing a psych eval., has to submit a sample.

It's rare though, and if it happens without any driving involved, it usually involves some hard drugs and someone causing a disturbance.

Abysmal Vapor

Well It think the only difference here is the point of view of the Authorities >.. In US you are a pot user ... here you are an insane addict threatening society with high risk narcotic.. right there with all the meth heads and crack addicts.. Pot=meth=crack=heroin... and it was not even criminalized 9 years.. ago

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
What a ridiculous country, I'm not even sure I want to go there anymore now. If I do I won't be carrying anyways :lol:

Over here they need your consent to draw your blood always. They can probably arrest you or put some other consequence to it if you refuse in some cases (like when you killed someone driving drunk), but they still need your permission.

Privacy laws and such are pretty big over here. Sometimes a little to much even, when they turn out to protect criminals instead of the law abiding citizen. But nothings perfect I guess.

So we're meeting in Spain? :D

Portugal would be fine too by me but I love both countries so I don't mind. If anyone happens to have a boat I know a lovely Spanish Island for the African cost we could make our hang out/meeting place. I even now a reliable grower there already :lol:

I happen to notice that no less then 5 UDs were sold yesterday btw. Not sure if they were all lost dogs, but it's a really nice start towards your cause already :tup:

There's only one lost dog left actually, so if someone wants it they better hurry.

Hey Ab, have you thought about what you're going to do with the money in the unlikely event your case gets dropped? That would be kinda awkward now I imagine, haha.

Abysmal Vapor

OTA let it be Spain !
The chance that my case is dropped for being not Important (i can't translate it right)is small for sure It have to happen in court... so i would need some1 skillful to present me.. so that can be possible.
I was advised not risk with lower grade lawyer (which is 800$(600-700$ if you pay before the trial) + (the one that i found and looked nice in that price range happened to have bad score . in winning cases when i did a background check.) .
So with the lawyer i decided to present me (She is very hot woman,13 years of practice in the field..,and has some special skillz ;) . She is my best option for the $.and she is famous for being kind ,fair and helpful to young people with clean past , I can tell from my encounter that she is nice person with very strong mother instinct and ready to defend innocent young men in front this infernal law..
The deal with my lawyer is 1000 $ no matter how it goes . (Shell might need a bit more to cover second appeal if i get convicted on the worse article - in worst case 200 $ more) . This is the best i could get and was the lowest she could do and she understood very well my condition..
Anyway any unused money will be donated on a fair cause.. that will be decided via poll for example (i have in mind some nice cause like the Make-a-wish fund Ed helped a while ago)

Abysmal Vapor,

djonkoman

as OTA said privacy is kind of a big deal here, but on the other hand we do registrate everything. the thing with taking blood here is that your own body is kind of sacred here(don't know to to tell it otherwise in english), I think that's even in the constitution but I'm not really sure, but they can take a swab without your consent. and lately they have started gsthering DNA, at first you only had to give your DNA in cases of molestation/rape and higher sentences, but recently I read that now you have to give your DNA even if you just get community service. and your DNA will be stored forever. and since they can take it by swabbing your cheek, it's considered as not violating that sacred-body-law.
and I heard that a while back there was an EU census, of wich we noticed nothing here since our registration is so well they could just do the census on paper(well actually computers probably)
in WW2 a common resistance-action was to burn files, because of our registration jews were easy to find for the germans

djonkoman,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone!

Sorry I disappeared and didn't make it back to the forum last night but I was dead tired and just ended up crashing. I already push myself to pretty ridiculously long days and all the outpouring for Abysmal plus the normal work I have to do just plain wore me out. :zzz:

In good news I would like to announce that so far,
yesterday, we've raised $480 for Abymal's defense fund, not a bad days work for a bunch of lazy, violent, rapist criminals (according to the Bulgarian police that is).

I have a couple more Lost Dogs available that 100% of the proceeds will go to Abysmal if anyone is still looking:

http://www.underdogvapes.com/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12883/

http://www.underdogvapes.com/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12872/

Other pieces sold off the website will continue to earn a 25% donation to his cause, but please, help me out here, put something along the lines of "For Abysmal" or something in the comments section when you order.

I'll post this in the other thread and then I've got to get to the shop and try to make more pieces...

Thanks! :clap:

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Congrats - that's almost halfway there in one day!

I know this may be part paranoia, but I'm not high and stuff so...

Do you think it's really a good idea if ANY details (like he was caught with XY AND Z) are good to have on here? If the authorities are as bad as are described (and I am sure they are worse), they can find this info, and would point to him and his case, and that would make the authorities more mad and want to give a harsher punishment?

Don't mean to rain on a parade but you know how this world is now..people getting fired for their facebook pictures and for comments on twitter...

sessnet,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
sessnet, I think you're being paranoid. For one thing, Abysmal's not his real name... I think for them to read this forum would be a stretch, but to find his posts and point him out? That's not going to happen.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
I think Mom is right on this one, since it's not his real name it's a stretch I think. Also I think it's important to not to let these kind of people intimidate us to the point where we're hesitant to even take a stand on the internet.. crazy, scary times. If we do that then I think they've won.

@ Mom - sent your piece out yesterday, hope you enjoy it and I'm sure Abysmal appreciates the help - I know I do!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@ Mom - sent your piece out yesterday, hope you enjoy it and I'm sure Abysmal appreciates the help - I know I do!

I saw the shipping notice Dave; thank you. I'm glad I was able to help out.

And hey, I can't really strive for the title "Log Vape Queen" if I don't try them all, now, can I? :lol:

caseball2051

I have it pretty good where I live also.

Im so sorry to hear about your story abysmal. I feel for you. If I can scrape together some money Id love to donate too.

Heres to hoping everything works out the best way that it can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom