1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SVuser, Jun 21, 2012.

?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

1. I fucked combustion completely

56.7%
  2. I mostly vape but combust regularly

9.1%
  3. I mostly vape but combust rarely

31.0%
  4. I combust more than I vape

2.7%
  5. Fuck vaping

0.5%
  1. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

I think this is Children of Men

2. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

Yes, Children of Men, and the grower is the great Michael Caine.

HellsWindStaff and Squiby like this.
  3. thisperson

thisperson Ruler of all things person

Thank you! I'll try to rewatch the movie. I hardly remember it except for that strawberry cough grower. Musta been high or something, jeeze. lol.

Again thanks! I love when my memory gets jogged.

Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  4. Striped121

Striped121 Active Member

Been off cigarettes for 4 weeks now and spliffs the same. Not going to give in to combustion anymore! Even though I'm going through some pretty horrendous anxiety about my current health ( flu like symptoms with random chest pains here and there ) I'm hoping it's all down to my mind working overtime while high and my lungs repairing, although I'm like sub ohming my ejuice like going out of fashion I'm hoping this isn't the problem. I don't miss the demotivated feel of smoking weed at all I'm just battling like l crazy with the nicotine addiction. not giving in though even if it kills me!!!

Kind of strange though I'm only feeling this 4 weeks into quitting combustion. I've been fine until the last day or so gone. Maybe i had so much in my system I've been running on reserves for a few weeks.

5. Jimbo.london

Jimbo.london Active Member

Hey Mate

You're doing better than me. I'm 21 days today combustion free.

It could be that the deeper part of your lungs are starting to clear out now.

Also with th sub ohm vape your nicotine addiction should be taken care of.

Good luck mate

ataxian and Striped121 like this.
  6. Striped121

Striped121 Active Member

Yeah but it's not just nicotine.. I'm doing better today anyway I've started vaping at 420f to couch me out a bit more and it seems to be working. Fuck combustion . Now where's my juice im thirsty.

ataxian and Jimbo.london like this.
  7. ramram

ramram bamboozled

Well done to all fc'ers! This weekend will mark 4 weeks since I last combusted both cigarettes and weed. Feels really good to say I don't smoke! I am using a e-cig for nicotine which I think is bringing out eczema so I may have to stop that, currently trying all vg juice to see if that helps.

8. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

Fucking combustion sure is good....

Fucking nicotine is just as important in my opinion... it's a pretty pointless addiction, it brings nothing but harm really which ever way you choose to consume it....

I am convinced that ecigs are the new asbestos... time will tell....

Apart from that, congratulations on the 4 week mark, i remember how good it felt to finally get smoke out of my life...
    I'm sure you will have moments of weakness, I did. But even if you give in and smoke, all it should do now is confirm how disgusting smoking is... it should be a massive anticlimax, and leave you feeling heavy and groggy....
    The more you get used to the vape high, the better...

9. ramram

ramram bamboozled

Thanks for the kind words, you may be right about the e-cigs because I have not had eczema since I was 12 or so, now 35! It is obvious to me there is something that I am having a low level reaction to. I did try the PG juice e-cigs this time last year and came up with irritant contact dermatitis on my face so it is quite a risk for me to go back to them with a different juice.

Something about them doesn't quite sit right with me either and I'm not usually one for thoughts like that, I mean I was happy to smoke for about 20 years :doh:

ataxian and kellya86 like this.
  10. MonsterWithoutBorders

MonsterWithoutBorders Philosophim

1998 fc'er. Use to get a headache sort of hangover like until i fced. Merry Christmas to all u wonderful fcers

11. toecutter

toecutter Active Member

Smoking just tastes awful to me since I started vaporizing my bud. The smell of burning weed can be pleasant, but up close and personal the taste is pretty unpleasant, IMO.

Vapor_Eyes, vapirtoo, ataxian and 5 others like this.
  12. WakeAndVape

WakeAndVape VapeLife X

So, I used to vape and smoke equally...until I got the mighty. Then it was mostly vape. I still smoked cigarette the whole time until about 6 weeks ago, I quit cold turkey (don't even e cig).

Now I will rarely smoke in the right setting... but I do roll up semi-frequently for friends who know I still have the skill to roll a perfect blunt or joint.

Even time I smoke though I notice I don't enjoy it as much and it's much more of a custom than a craving. When i combust it tastes like failure for the most part...
    Not like I've failed my journey, but more like accidental combustion (which I HATE).

But erry once in a blue moon...I'll have a puff.

13. kellya86

Oh my wasted skills.....

I was always the best roller in any group I was in....
    I do miss the art of constructing a perfect joint...

14. WakeAndVape

WakeAndVape VapeLife X

Like...if you could roll a joint and put it in a vape.

#bestvapeever :rofl:
    Copyright: wakeandvape

ataxian, kellya86, waxdab23 and 2 others like this.
  15. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

The Tvape, I'm not sure if they still make it but you could put joints in it and vaporize. Never have used one though. @RUDE BOY i think had one.

Stopped cannabis combusting 4 years ago Dec 31, 2012. FC was my helpmate with walking me through stopping the blazing. If needing to stop the combustion use high vaping temperatures to get you through the beginning. Remember don't cave in and start combusting. It will take 2 - 3 weeks, then smooth sailing. Smoking will disgust you after that.

Edit
    I don't have the VapCap but I would think it would be a good one to wean you off of smoking. It uses a torch. It's small and slender similar to a joint. You can get the glass one for $35. One of these days I may buy a wooden one.

I don't like using a torch but all the love for the VC has me intrigued and curious. Maybe one that I can use with my Woodscents when they are ready. That sounds awesome being able to use part of the VC as a mouthpiece too for the WS log vape.
    New info always coming out here on FC. Just read that a couple days ago.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  16. kellya86

One by one the well established and respected members are joining the vapcap party...

I dare say even @ataxian will end up with one, and he really doesn't like wood in his mouth...

There is something for everyone with a vc.....

It's a great tool for combusters to start with.....

17. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

The LOTUS was close to a JOINT.
    My wife took it and keeps it from me due to the coughing fits it gave me?

I have a few vaporizers that taste pretty nice.

A VCAP I want to try.
    Yes: I hate wood on my lips.

Wood is good for trees not humans?
    joints are great if you can handle them?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    ramram, CarolKing, waxdab23 and 4 others like this.
  18. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I love my Lotus but I don't use it anymore now that I have a Vapcap. That said, I won't part with my Lotus.

The difference with the Vapcap is that you heat it.....then when the cap clicks, you stop heating and bring the Vapcap to your lips and toke. No lighter comes close to your face and nor do you have to heat WHILE toking like you do the Lotus.

Don't tell your wife when you get your Vapcap, cause dollars to donuts, she'll take it from you and not because of coughing, cause she'll want it all to herself. So, just get two and get that detail over with. :brow:

19. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

Just be sure you put the right end to your lips. :p

20. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Yes, this is a critical detail. I had a friend that put the wrong end of a lit cigarette to his lips. Not good!!!:doh:

kellya86 and His_Highness like this.
  21. kellya86

I swallowed a lit hash joint once..

When I was a youth, we used to put a joint in a hole at the bottom of a finished toilet roll tube, then use it like a makeshift bong, with the bottom as a turbo.

But one time this roaring red cherry , huge hash joint, sucked through on turbo, and before I knew it I was violently coughing up hot rocks, it was truly awful.
    I had no choice but to swallow it, attempting to cough it up failed...

Burned my throat terrible.....

Fun times.....

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  22. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I get one and hide it.

My wife is non-cannabis?

When I grow 4 foot COLAS my kid's say I'm crazy?

I am CIVILIZED (so I claim?)

@kellya86 back in the 70's my friends would bring us pound's of HASH to roll in our joints. Having the ROACH hit the back of your esophagus was brutal! HASH can be hot!

Click to play YouTube Video

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  23. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

That must have a horrible agonizing experience! I can't imagine doing something like that!

But I admit that I laughed out loud reading that first line.

Sorry...:shrug:

24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    BUBBLE GUM OG = SINFUL

Vapor_Eyes, His_Highness and kellya86 like this.
  25. kuzko

kuzko Well-Known Member

Before vaping I used to smoke regularly no big deal, now I HATE smoke... fuck combustion.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors