Hex-Nail (HN-01) - RIP

Justpassedu

Many thanks, guys!
Wondering that there is no tuning for the FP up to now. Mean to remember this was intended some time ago.

BTW are settings for the FP D-Nail WA with SiC Halo the same as those for the D-Nail SiC Halo?
I been patiently waiting for the Fp tuning for so long , even had NV send them out the parts for it awhile back.

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
I know they added a 25mm coil preset and a 25mm Eternal banger to the list in the new OS =)
I've nailed down a pretty good tuning for the EQ 25mm and I'm testing it with a few customers now as well. It's implemented in OS/2's stock build, IIRC.

We still need to profile and tune the Flower Pots and we want to re-profile and tune some of the CCA nails as well.

If there's people using 25mm Bangers on their HN-01 that would like me to post the Manual PID values for it let me know and I'll get them up here in the thread.

As for COILS... We need to place an order for the Round 2 units soon and we will be getting a 25mm coil specced out for us to test. We definitely want to make these more available to folks.

Dubmonkey

Hoping for some shower head and wrap around tuning on 20mm coils. Excited for my HN02 (2nd round purchaser).

Also any chance of UV LEDs being used? The glow off and on to UV glass would be nice. Maybe a later option. Glad to hear round 1 units are shipping

Dubmonkey,
Reactions: Hogni

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
I've nailed down a pretty good tuning for the EQ 25mm and I'm testing it with a few customers now as well. It's implemented in OS/2's stock build, IIRC.

We still need to profile and tune the Flower Pots and we want to re-profile and tune some of the CCA nails as well.

If there's people using 25mm Bangers on their HN-01 that would like me to post the Manual PID values for it let me know and I'll get them up here in the thread.

As for COILS... We need to place an order for the Round 2 units soon and we will be getting a 25mm coil specced out for us to test. We definitely want to make these more available to folks.

Tunings for AugustHaus Liger coil would be fantastic.
I'm currently running the AH on the 30mm Standard Heavy profile with amazing results.

YabbaDABBAdo

Confirmed settings from Ava, and I have nailed down them a bit more for the HE gavel nail itself.
25mm banger pid layout (eternal quartz)
P-6
I-16
D-20
I limit-75%
D limit-75%
Windup-on/25%

HE gavel- from what I had tested with and have got the best results
P-6
I-16
D-20
I limit-80%
D limit-80%
Windup-on/25%

Hope this helps anyone with 25mm bangers (I’ve seen great results)
FYI- Just remember you have to set these values each time you turn your unit off/on until the girls program away to remember assigned and customized nail profiles! Hopefully something being addressed/thought of

Keep up the great work girls

YabbaDABBAdo

EDIT TO MY POST............

For coil setting for the 25mm barrel as of now use the 20mm barrel coil in the menu I have found the nail profile for optimal results is standard heavy, I have also used medium but I find I can achieve lower temps and more vapor with the standard heavy and the same pid layout I posted before for both nails
Just remember you have to change the pid settings each time you change nail profiles...hope that gets addressed

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@mutten840 Not too worried! I had gotten it at least connected and everything on my devices. I need to reshape my coil I think anyway. No idea what preset to use for the FP Wraparound. Will play around more after class. I am just satisfied it is here :D I did 2 semi dabs at least! and I don't need to switch between my SH and WA now so yay!

I did see a firmware update posted but I didn't have luck installing it. I'm off to class for a bit anyway so will check in later

ItWasaGoodDre

@ItWasaGoodDre they have shipped a large portion of round 1 and are planning on shipping the rest of them out soon. They are also prepping round 2 to ship shortly after round 1 has been sent out. There is a minor issue with the UI not refreshing and should have it sorted today. =)

How soon is "soon"? A couple days? Next week? Sorry to ask for a specifics, but I've found if I don't at least ask I get generalities, which leads to more frustration on my part.

My apologies up front to both you and the girls for expressing frustration. I know once my unit is in my hands those will all melt away.

ItWasaGoodDre,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Still standing by (and occasionally taking a small dab at some unknown temp)

Not really having any luck saving presets/settings either, but I think I saw someone on instagram post a screenshot showing theirs actually working so it could just be isolated to my devices? Not sure.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Still standing by (and occasionally taking a small dab at some unknown temp)

Not really having any luck saving presets/settings either, but I think I saw someone on instagram post a screenshot showing theirs actually working so it could just be isolated to my devices? Not sure.

So are you still having connection issues?

Does that mean you are still unable to download that firmware update you previously mentioned?

GreenHopper,
Reactions: muunch

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit

mutten840

@muunch My buddy got his yesterday and his unit was working fine. I would def reach out to Hexnail directly and I also let them know you were having refresh issues with your unit to the app.

mutten840,
Reactions: muunch

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@muunch My buddy got his yesterday and his unit was working fine. I would def reach out to Hexnail directly and I also let them know you were having refresh issues with your unit to the app.

I hit them on insta yesterday and nothing. What do you suggest for getting in contact with them? It seems like that other person is working ok too...

I run custom ROMs on my phone, but it's also on my computer too (where I just use win10... I have to use chrome rather than firefox to get browser control, however. Not a big deal though) so I was definitely a little curious what was up...

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Correct. The update doesn't appear anymore, so I'm not sure what's an error, and what's not tbh. That person on instagram hasn't responded to me yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeYJ_i2gxli/?taken-by=love_life710

It does look like their display is giving realtime info though. All I EVER get is flat bars everywhere.

Sorry to hear that man, hope its easily resolved.

I hit them on insta yesterday and nothing. What do you suggest for getting in contact with them? It seems like that other person is working ok too...

I'd send them an email.

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
Now that I have contact info - done. Cheers. Hope some more people can chime in soon!
I'll message you here and look for your email in the meantime. Instagram is probably the hardest place for me to get info to people. I'll PM you my phone number.

HexNailAva,
Top Bottom