Herborizer corner

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Rosin is life.
Results from my last squish...
351e0xc.jpg

But I'm not sure I see the connection with your allergies. Sift/pollen by nature has much less plant matter than whole flower, so if your allergies were modulating due to the plant matter I don't see how the sift would bother you.

Alexis

Rosin is life.
Results from my last squish...
351e0xc.jpg

But I'm not sure I see the connection with your allergies. Sift/pollen by nature has much less plant matter than whole flower, so if your allergies were modulating due to the plant matter I don't see how the sift would bother you.
Thanks for that possitive encouragement. With weed in general, I can only tolerate my own unfertilized stuff as Im really allergic to fertilizers of all sorts.
The pollen I got may well come from plants that have received some ferts, hopefully organic but I will still be allergic to them.

So I dnt know if the pollen bothers me due to a fert allergy, or if it is just the nature of pollen- I know asthmatics often cant smoke pollen- wheezing big time!

I was reasoning thay rosin being almost purely cannabinoids, may be very low in traces of fert that may still be higher in the pollen.

I can also try making rosin from plants we trialed organic ferts with last year which Im really allergic to and cant use.
I would hope the rosin may be so low in fert residues it may be okay.
The pollen I dont know much about. So I appreciate you chiming in I know you are very adept in this field.

I did try water curing some of the weed Im allergic to, I bought a food dehydrator but the damn things is TOXIC pumping out nasty plastic fumes! It gave me a real bad reaction just running it in the house, and the weed I water cured and dired reeks of plastic fumes.

I mean for fucks sake, they make these dehydrators for food, which is absorbing all the toxins.
What is wrong with people? And all the reviewers on Amazon are like "this worked perfectly I made some lovely (plastic flavored) jerky!"

People are just insane, I dont know know!:disgust::tup:

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thanks for that possitive encouragement. With weed in general, I can only tolerate my own unfertilized stuff as Im really allergic to fertilizers of all sorts.
The pollen I got may well come from plants that have received some ferts, hopefully organic but I will still be allergic to them.

So I dnt know if the pollen bothers me due to a fert allergy, or if it is just the nature of pollen- I know asthmatics often cant smoke pollen- wheezing big time!

I was reasoning thay rosin being almost purely cannabinoids, may be very low in traces of fert that may still be higher in the pollen.

I can also try making rosin from plants we trialed organic ferts with last year which Im really allergic to and cant use.
I would hope the rosin may be so low in fert residues it may be okay.
The pollen I dont know much about. So I appreciate you chiming in I know you are very adept in this field.

I did try water curing some of the weed Im allergic to, I bought a fod dehydrator but the damn things is TOXIC pumping out nasty plastic fumes! It gave me a rral bad reaction just runningit in the house, and the weed I water cured and dired reeks of plastic fumes.

I mean for fucks sake, they make these dehydrators for food, which is absorbing all the toxins.
What is wrong with people? And all the reviewers on Amazon are like "this worked perfectly I made some lovely (plastic flavored) jerky!"

People are just insane, I dont know know!:disgust::tup:

Dry sift can be up to 99.9% purity of resin heads without the rosin process, just proper sift technique can even remove just about all of the plant matter. Heres a pic of some dry sift processed by the legend himself Skunkman Sam, macro photo by the equally wonderful BC Bubbleman.

picture.php

picture.php

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Chest not terrific, need to do steam inhalation etc and will see after that. Im hoping it was the large hits last night and the fact I have skipped managing my allergies today.
So more experimenting needed. I want to keep this vaporizer no matter what, Im hoping to have some real fun with friends with setting 6 and watch their reaction!:D

Mate if you are allergy prone get the Arizer elb screens asap. It took me a fews days after I first got it to realise how much gets through that screen. I could feel something in my nose and throat, and suffered brutal sneezing! Innit @biohacker! The Arizer screen cleared that up.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Mate if you are allergy prone get the Arizer elb screens asap. It took me a fews days after I first got it to realise how much gets through that screen. I could feel something in my nose and throat, and suffered brutal sneezing! Innit @biohacker! The Arizer screen cleared that up.

Curious what you think that screen is filtering out that the water filtration isn't?

biohacker

@biohacker Im pleased to hear you sounding more encouraged about keeping it and anticipating liking it!
I am now using the other bubbler I never liked as the stand for the injector.
I felt like a fool for ever ordering it, its very high drag with honeycpmb disc, which I dont like at all.

Yeah bro, this vape is my style, i'm hoping by using some thermal equilibrium and radiant heat, i'll be able to extract fast enough to not irritate my airways like most pure convection vapes, like the VHW which I just can not handle. I love the purity and simplicity of this Ti design! The bowl size is such an improvement for me over the XL!

Good plan on the bubbler as a stand! Now that I think of it, all I need is an 18mm male ->18mm female on another glass piece and i'm golden! Who cares if the adapter soils! And a bong is hella more stable than a little hydrafoot+double female. I too had the honeycomb disc on a Blaze piece before and absolutely hated it. So chuggy and just awful.

Yes the glass housing just slides off, bt it is pretty tight and needs to be carefully prized off. Not too difficult at all, I expect it will get looser with time maybe. But it will need time to cool down after being on, it retains heat for quite some time.

Thanks for those tips bro! :tup:

And right now I dont think I need the silicone handle either. Im still not digging the screen fixing and dimples. I am reluctannt to even stir he load as it is so loose with gaps where the screen is bent.

Dude, I don't get it. Did you not receive the bowl with the screen already perfectly installed? Mine is flawless and super stable and flat as a frying pan. It's been done once, so i'm hoping I can replicate it again in the future, but with just ISO dip cleaning, I don't really think it will need replacing very often?

This was one of my biggest gripes with the Aromed, the screen just resting in place. And what I loved about the Herborizer and Verdamper. So secure, you can empty, refill, stir, scrunch up in the bowl. It is trickier now to get all the crumbs out of the Ti bowl as well. It is necessary to remove the screen to get all the bits out.

You just need to brush them out dude, no reason to tamper with it...just leave it, brush it, and ISO clean it between uses.

I do really like the bubbler. So easy to use and very smart and elegant as you say. Even if I decide the Ti is too agressive for my allergies, I will probably keep the bubbler. I think it will be much better for using the Omnivap than the D2020-D. Much lighter and easier to hold as well.

I think the bubbler looks cool, but soooo small and must have hardly any diffusion which defeats the purpose for me. Maybe a piece with better diffusion will help your allergies more? I honestly like the bubbler but just fear breaking it too much, so it has found a better home. Maybe Dhgate has a similar piece? Not sure I like removable mouthpieces either, but regardless this guy isn't spending more than $50usd on glass anymore!

Now I cant find it for €399 on there.

Everytime I check it it's 399! :rofl:

I could feel something in my nose and throat, and suffered brutal sneezing! Innit @biohacker! The Arizer screen cleared that up.

Ain't that the truth! Worst feeling EVER! Especially after a few dozen sneezes in a row! I'm not using the Ti without that arizer basket! No way. I'm glad you told me it makes such a difference! Keeps the glass cleaner too! Win win!

Curious what you think that screen is filtering out that the water filtration isn't?

It must do something to the vapour, maybe the tiny holes create some sort of diffusion themselves? Keeps the glass cleaner too, and you can get alot of resin above the water line so the water isn't everything IMO.

Alexis the LCV case is awesome too! It's got the same innards as the Herbo case! Style! Did you get the acrylic grinder too? And yes, I mowed down on those french candies! :nod: Next time I want a chocolate croissant! :lmao:

I hear ya though buddy, what an awesome retailer....even across the pond, with customs fees I think i'd like to support them over some local retailers forsure! I LOVE supporting real humans like that! Some retailers are just so busy and corporate and only care about the $. Not LaCentralVapeur! What a bunch of CLASS ACTS.

Thank you Ralph and Max!!!! :clap: I cannot thank you hombres enough! If you're ever planning a trip across the pond (Montreal or Quebec City perhaps? :lol:) I would love to meet up with you fine gentlemen! I'll hook you guys up with some poutine, montreal smoked meat sandwhiches, and beaver tails! :tup:

Love this thread. Just like the Supreme thread, nothing but positive vibes! :peace:

Alexis

Yeah bro, this vape is my style, i'm hoping by using some thermal equilibrium and radiant heat, i'll be able to extract fast enough to not irritate my airways like most pure convection vapes, like the VHW which I just can not handle. I love the purity and simplicity of this Ti design! The bowl size is such an improvement for me over the XL!

Good plan on the bubbler as a stand! Now that I think of it, all I need is an 18mm male ->18mm female on another glass piece and i'm golden! Who cares if the adapter soils! And a bong is hella more stable than a little hydrafoot+double female. I too had the honeycomb disc on a Blaze piece before and absolutely hated it. So chuggy and just awful.

Thanks for those tips bro! :tup:

Dude, I don't get it. Did you not receive the bowl with the screen already perfectly installed? Mine is flawless and super stable and flat as a frying pan. It's been done once, so i'm hoping I can replicate it again in the future, but with just ISO dip cleaning, I don't really think it will need replacing very often?

You just need to brush them out dude, no reason to tamper with it...just leave it, brush it, and ISO clean it between uses.

I think the bubbler looks cool, but soooo small and must have hardly any diffusion which defeats the purpose for me. Maybe a piece with better diffusion will help your allergies more? I honestly like the bubbler but just fear breaking it too much, so it has found a better home. Maybe Dhgate has a similar piece? Not sure I like removable mouthpieces either, but regardless this guy isn't spending more than $50usd on glass anymore!

Everytime I check it it's 399! :rofl:

Ain't that the truth! Worst feeling EVER! Especially after a few dozen sneezes in a row! I'm not using the Ti without that arizer basket! No way. I'm glad you told me it makes such a difference! Keeps the glass cleaner too! Win win!

It must do something to the vapour, maybe the tiny holes create some sort of diffusion themselves? Keeps the glass cleaner too, and you can get alot of resin above the water line so the water isn't everything IMO.

Alexis the LCV case is awesome too! It's got the same innards as the Herbo case! Style! Did you get the acrylic grinder too? And yes, I mowed down on those french candies! :nod: Next time I want a chocolate croissant! :lmao:

I hear ya though buddy, what an awesome retailer....even across the pond, with customs fees I think i'd like to support them over some local retailers forsure! I LOVE supporting real humans like that! Some retailers are just so busy and corporate and only care about the $. Not LaCentralVapeur! What a bunch of CLASS ACTS.

Thank you Ralph and Max!!!! :clap: I cannot thank you hombres enough! If you're ever planning a trip across the pond (Montreal or Quebec City perhaps? :lol:) I would love to meet up with you fine gentlemen! I'll hook you guys up with some poutine, montreal smoked meat sandwhiches, and beaver tails! :tup:

Love this thread. Just like the Supreme thread, nothing but positive vibes! :peace:

I should try another screen in the bowl really. The one installed is bent and I am yet to put tools to it. :goon:
Its kinda warped up. And re-inserting the screen seems to warp it up again even if I do flatten it somewhat. It isnt secure at all, so even brushing it wobbles it about. I daren't tip herb into the bowl unless it is removed from the bubbler so any bits can be dropped back in.
With the XL, I wash the bowl in soapy water every few days. Keeps it very clean except heat staining on the top, and oil build up inside the bottom joint.

I am very intrigued about this arizer screen, but I must confess, like @invertedisdead I remain puzzled as to how it can make much of a difference. I remain open but I didnt think particles would be present in the vapor, but you suggest as well it may do something to the actual vapor. Im listening just a bit puzzled. Similarly with how you notice a big difference with fine grind, even through water.
and you can get alot of resin above the water line so the water isn't everything IMO.
Surely that resin is only splashing up and not in the actual air, at least the particles anyway? Of course resin is present in dry vapor. Maybe it is more prevalent even trhough water, in the actual inhaled vapor, than we might think with say, a fine grind? This may explain it?

You asked about hot water a while back- I did try it once and it was far worse for me. I have never tried ice, but I thought that it is largely the heat that is irritating, so surely ice will cool the vapor down, but not so it is cold? And we know how insistent the Vriptech boys are about ice cooling. I do think it is something I should try.:nod:

And you ae probably right about more diffusion maybe helping. I think cooling is the priority first.
No grinder. I received the little storage container though. Dont need a grinder really. And jokes aside, Im not sure what I would do with a croissant! :mental::lol:
I cant eat anything like that, and we are 100% all natural unrefined, bothing processed, refined here, so I would even hide it from my mum. She is so well for her age, largely thanks to my own quest to be as diet clean as possible and disciplined to avoid the modern refined poisons in many guises. It pays off in multiple ways to be strict like that, but I dont blame anyone for eating what they enjoy! I still need to find a home for those sweeties! Mum isnt allowed!! :disgust::rofl:
And so cool that Lacentrale got my humour and reciprocated! They really are special, Im so glad I felt that and sent them good vibes. I do this all the time, heart on sleeve. But so nice to get it back!:)
One warm message like that makes up for the dickheads of the world, the trolls etc we wipe off our shoes at times!
Everytime I check it it's 399!
I just checked again and it is stable at €332.50. (Before fc discount)
I have it in my cart, shipping added, fc disount applied. Def the going price.. i wish they would raise it a bit in case I do need to sell mine!:lol: Then reduce price again after. They said they are there to help though, maybe I will ask them to raise the price temporarily in such a case.;)

Anyway, I finally did my steam and cleared my lungs good. I was dreading it. I had 4 meals and 3 Ti sessions since my previous steam yesterday afternoon, so there is hell to pay for at such times. Did a good job, but chest feeling very irritated from the Ti still. Like if I was using the XL on 8 or above.

Man do I wish I didnt have these cursed allergies and respiratory problems and I could just be normal and only praise the Ti with joy. Thanks to everyone putting up with my reports of complex and rare issues.:tup:

I am about to try the Ti in the sphere, to see if more water and deeper, hence better cooling, makes a difference. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

biohacker

I am very intrigued about this arizer screen, but I must confess, like @invertedisdead I remain puzzled as to how it can make much of a difference. I remain open but I didnt think particles would be present in the vapor, but you suggest as well it may do something to the actual vapor. Im listening just a bit puzzled. Similarly with how you notice a big difference with fine grind, even through water.

Huge difference with a fine grind, and this is where the Arizer screen will shine. There is definitely particulate in vapour, and the finer the grind the more condensate on the particles. Fine grinds in purely convection vapes destroy my lungs, cause massive distress for me, and make me sneeze like a son of a!

Surely that resin is only splashing up and not in the actual air, at least the particles anyway? Of course resin is present in dry vapor. Maybe it is more prevalent even trhough water, in the actual inhaled vapor, than we might think with say, a fine grind? This may explain it?

I think that the water cools so quickly that the contrast to the hot vapour just condenses on the tube of the water piece whatever is the path of least resistance. Each water tool is different.

You asked about hot water a while back- I did try it once and it was far worse for me. I have never tried ice, but I thought that it is largely the heat that is irritating, so surely ice will cool the vapor down, but not so it is cold? And we know how insistent the Vriptech boys are about ice cooling. I do think it is something I should try.:nod:

Interesting, I find ice cold to be much more dry and irritating/eroding to my airways. There is a thread on FC about it, and the consensus was that the warm water added humidity and a much smoother experience. Difficult to maintain though, as the warm water cools quite quickly. But melting ice/water management can be a bitch too. But there is a difference between using 1 ice cuble, and stacking a bunch. Crushed ice/snow is another thing to experiment with. Try and see what works for you. I usually just use filtered cool water, but the hot water is a nice experience from time to time, a different flavour too. I would have sworn with your lung issues it would have been a no brainer, with all your steam inhalation therapy, etc. Give it another shot? Not too hot, you don't wanna shock yourself! lol

I just checked again and it is stable at £332.50. (Before fc discount)

Maybe it detects IP address or something? Click on this and tell me:

https://lacentralevapeur.com/vapori...bler-ti-herborizer-vaporisateur-de-salon.html

Condition:New

399,00 € tax incl.

I am about to try the Ti in the sphere, to see if more water and deeper, hence better cooling, makes a difference. Wish me luck!

I think that a coarser grind will help huge! Or, just break bits off your buds and try that....less particulate and larger surface to mass ratio...it will taste better, be smoother, but you will get less "clouds". Then you can break it apart carefully with the poker (did you get the dab tool too??) and keep on going. @stickstones rarely even grinds anymore! He's a purist!

Alexis

Huge difference with a fine grind, and this is where the Arizer screen will shine. There is definitely particulate in vapour, and the finer the grind the more condensate on the particles. Fine grinds in purely convection vapes destroy my lungs, cause massive distress for me, and make me sneeze like a son of a!

I think that the water cools so quickly that the contrast to the hot vapour just condenses on the tube of the water piece whatever is the path of least resistance. Each water tool is different.

Interesting, I find ice cold to be much more dry and irritating/eroding to my airways. There is a thread on FC about it, and the consensus was that the warm water added humidity and a much smoother experience. Difficult to maintain though, as the warm water cools quite quickly. But melting ice/water management can be a bitch too. But there is a difference between using 1 ice cuble, and stacking a bunch. Crushed ice/snow is another thing to experiment with. Try and see what works for you. I usually just use filtered cool water, but the hot water is a nice experience from time to time, a different flavour too. I would have sworn with your lung issues it would have been a no brainer, with all your steam inhalation therapy, etc. Give it another shot? Not too hot, you don't wanna shock yourself! lol

https://lacentralevapeur.com/vapori...bler-ti-herborizer-vaporisateur-de-salon.html

399,00 € tax incl.

I think that a coarser grind will help huge! Or, just break bits off your buds and try that....less particulate and larger surface to mass ratio...it will taste better, be smoother, but you will get less "clouds". Then you can break it apart carefully with the poker (did you get the dab tool too??) and keep on going. @stickstones rarely even grinds anymore! He's a purist!
Thanks man I really appreciate your wisdom with all these things. I really dont know and just think aloud so all that helps a lot.:tup:
I will be thinking about this now. There are a lot of variables ro vapor. It can vary in nature and effect.

I will try the warm water again for sure. And I should at least try ice. My pkan was always to get a decent sized tube type bong with ice notches- same size as Herborizer tube which @Alan Partridge really loves.
And I def want to get the arizer basket screen. On my list! I do coarse grind actually, except when vapir production stops I get more vapir by crumbling down, and it is still sort of a commodity here!;)

My bud also doesnt tend to fine grind. Loads of individual little bits that can be opened up later in the load.

Yes, I did get the dab tool! :rockon: I didnt even clock until this morning that that is an EXTRA gift! No words now guys for how I feel about this retailer!:love:

399,00 € tax incl.
Well, I clicked the link and I got €332.50! I have the whole kit (minus dab tool) at checkout for €336.75!

I can buy it now- with paypal if I wish. Strange though.
Originally on the site, on the bubbler page the pruce was €399, but when you added to cart it went down to €332.50.

Anyway, gotta check on roast sweet potatoes now, but here is a sight! The sphere with Ti on 4.5- i need a foghorn! When I took my lips away, vapor was pouring out from everywhere- so free flowing!

Im going back for more quickly. Better like this. 4.5, less irritating, and as you see, bigger, effortless clouds than the XL would give on anything below 0.5 grams or higher temp.
:tup:

biohacker

Anyway, gotta check on roast sweet potatoes now, but here is a sight!

Dude I had roast sweet potatoes as part of my dinner too tonight! But you're eating yours at 2am? :lol: Also had some tasty back ribs that fell off the bone! :nod:

I miss the sphere! I had the smaller classic one though, maybe it's better for you than the bubbler? So the Herbo Tube, does that use water? It has no perk?

Just dropped Seb a line inquiring about the Ti injector stand. I must have it!

Last edited:

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Hi guys!

Today my TI arrived, and i already gave it a try ^_^

I turned it up on temperature 7 for 30 minutes, i was able to see some light oil smoke coming from the heater, for the first minute afrer getting really hot (after like 5-10 minutes ON) , than after some minutes no more light smoke.

I have to say that after 30 minutes on temp 7 the glass bowl is HOT and the heater handpart quite hot.
So i tried it with a small ammount of herb (more leafs then flowers to be honest) (just enough to cover a the screen, probably 0.1 - 0.15) on temperature 7, first breath was little and super tasty WOW, second breath a bit stronger, made a little combustion LOL, im stoned like after a bong OMG and i didnt even cough... the vapor mixed smoke was still smooth ....

I need absolutely to change temp to AVOID combustion again. I noticed that the last part of the heater come off the glass 6mm and is quite near my herb when placed, maybe i have to adjust that too?

Ill make a better review later, for now it looks fantastic, not just talking about the Herb TI, im talking about the vaporizing experience vs combustion..

OKOK i combusted a bit this time lol and this still win hands down... what a flavour, smoothness (maybe i still have a wrong bong cause of the double perculator) and NO TABACCO at all!!.. I feel that ill probably be able to convert in a vaporist.

PS my ABV is COMPLETELY black

biohacker

7=250c as I posted on the previous page, you're well beyond combustion territory there buddy, so dial it down! As mentioned many times the heater should protrude 5mm so use the included allen key tool to loosen and adjust to the proper protrusion length and you will be good to go!

If you still want that thick dense vapour bong experience it less dial it down to 6! ABV should NEVER be black! Ever! Might as well just use a lighter with your bong and combust. You're seeking a nice shade of brown, light or dark whatever your preference, I like a medium ABV colour, but even lighter brown is fine as long as the extraction is complete. ABV colour isn't an accurate representation of extraction, but rather caramelization of chlorophyll.

Welcome to the Herbo Ti family and vaporization!!! :rockon:

Alexis

That is brilliant @Pustupillo I am ot surpirsed that you are surprised how much bettre the vaporizer experience is, when you get a good one (which you did!), even if you did overdo it.

Yeah Buohacker is right . Some here like setting 7, notably @Alan Partridge , but he is hardcore I am sure and he also said how the straight tube enables him to take the higher temp.

6 should be plenty enough. It is the majority of owners' upper limit.
I can confirm that on setting 5, the Ti abv is darker than the XL abv on setting 7.
I really am suffering with my chest still, even sticking to 4.5 last night. I got some big clouds of a 0.2 ish load.

Using the sphere, I could see how much easier the airflow was, the vapor just pours like a fountain and you lose a bit each time you remove lips.

It kills me how much it is bothering my chest though. I am thinking I need to find the spot at which I can tokerate it and try to draw a line. With the XL, 7 is my max. 4.5 is like 8 plus with the XL. I will have to experimwnt with even lower temp, loke 4.25 or 4 with a longer pre-hrat on the bowl.

Again, it's nothing like the true allergy type reaction I had to the Supreme, where I had severe throat inflammation and was choking, I would die in a week if I used that thing!:rip::lol:

So nothing like that, just massive chest irritation. My throat and upper airways are very good actually. The vapor is very smooth, just so dense and potent.

I am looking at the arizer screens. There are 2 types- ones for the Arizer solo, and ones for the extreme Q.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Kit...qid=1495797739&sr=8-4&keywords=arizer+screens
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-10Pcs-S...xtreme-Q-amp-V-Tower-Glass-Tube-/252529879425

@Alan Partridge , or @biohacker please can someone confirm which screens you mean? The smaller solo one looks like it has finer mesh, and they say it filters the finest particles.

However, I dont have this problem with any other vapes, needing to add an extra filter.

Alan, are you sure the hern falling though your gauze is not falling around the edge of the screen?
The screen looks the same fineness as the XL screens which lock secure and tight in the bowl, no room around the edge.
Half my load ended up in the sphere last night after I crumbled it down when vapor stopped.
I have done this with all my vapes for years, crumbled finer towards the end.

Nothing like this ever gets through the Xl screen, which looks identical. It must be getting round the edges of other owners screens surely?

I want to try the Arizer elbs though. Could I not also use some hemp fiber?
I am up now. I will do a steam, shower and then may fill the bowl and pre-heat on 4 in bowl and see if I can draw the line between clouds and effect, and chest bother.

Im loving the effect still. It takes it to another level of deep relaxation. Thanks for all you guys support and advice (and tolerance of me being a freak!) :tup:

biohacker

Again, it's nothing like the true allergy type reaction I had to the Supreme, where I had severe throat inflammation and was choking, I would die in a week if I used that thing!:rip::lol:

That's not an allergy, that's just not being able to handle to sheer power of the Supreme and it's dense vapour output! ;)

So nothing like that, just massive chest irritation. My throat and upper airways are very good actually. The vapor is very smooth, just so dense and potent.

Gotta dial down the temp, or load less IMO. Otherwise, maybe the XL is better suited for you?

I have done this with all my vapes for years, crumbled finer towards the end.

That could be your problem right there, both from your discomfort perspective, as well as soiling the glass.

Could I not also use some hemp fiber?

Yep! You gotta do something, that glass would kill me! I still don't know why my screen came so perfectly tight and installed properly, and yours is messed?

The Arizer EQ elbow screen baskets are what you want (the second link), not the Air screens. The elbow screens are like the VXL EVO elbs, and a very fine mesh, VERY fine. Giddy up! :tup:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
my screen also came perfectly installed!

Here's a quick unboxing of the Herbo TI I received yesterday (still waiting for a 18mm bubbler to arrive)

Everything that was inside the original shipping box:
fRvkp3S.jpg

Everything inside the box with the "Herborizer" sticker:
PophoqX.jpg

upyShpS.jpg

Inside White Boxes & Travel Case:
Lo1yNml.jpg

m1jY3bY.jpg

thank you lacentralevapeur for everything! My package was shipped on the 24th and I received it the next day! Had to pay $50 CAD to fedex.

I also had shipping issues and Raphael reached out to me and resolved that very quickly.

If you're going to buy the Herborizer I strongly recommend LCV! You will not be disappointed ;)

Last edited:

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Ok i made an other test, this time on temperature 6 - 6.5 (still just enough herb to cover the screen) and i got NO combustion finally, ABV is DARK brown, flavour of the first breath is f....ing delicious ^_^ and dont let me talk about the strong stone, second breath start to get pop corny.

EDIT: I also used the key to adjust the lenght of the heater part, that now is going off the glass 5mm

This is how i use the TI

I turn the power on 6-7 MAX and i leave the heater in the bowl for 15 minutes,
than i take my little ammount of herb and i put it inside the bowl ( i have to make this just with 1 hand cause in the other 1 i have the heater ^_^ ) ,than i inhale and put away the heater when i have to stirr.

I have to say that im quite impressed by the effect of vaporizing... i always tought i was gonna miss a LOT more compared to smoking... BUT now i know that vaporizing is probably the best way to go.

PS my TI is arrived with a screen perfectly installed, i got it out for cleaning and had no problems to take it back in position (i use titanium dabber to help me).

At 6 the heater's handle is warm, at 7 it tend to become a little hot.
Im also amazed how well the ti work with my double perculator bong!

VAPORIZERS WORKS!!! WTF!!! =)

Last edited:

biohacker

The Sebanator got back to me regarding the stand! 10-15 days it should be available! :rockon:

He said the injector should be coming about 5/6mm protruding right out of the box. And that a manual will be available in a few days!

Super quick response back! Always professional and friendly! Love supporting companies like this!

rodders83

The Sebanator got back to me regarding the stand! 10-15 days it should be available! :rockon:

He said the injector should be coming about 5/6mm protruding right out of the box. And that a manual will be available in a few days!

Super quick response back! Always professional and friendly! Love supporting companies like this!

I did think it was a case of it being on sale a bit too early looks like were almost near the final phrase! After the stand and manual glass gauze?! Then it will be perfection. Anyways gotta clean my XL now gotta love cleaning ur XL at 11:30 on a Friday because you let it get so dirty.

Nothing worse than when you run out of iso and it bakes on lol i hope you are smart enough not to do it when you get one it really is a shame when it happens. Which finally reminds me it aint the heat in my opinion it is micro amounts of oil or something sticking to the side of the glass and baking into the pores of the glass. My injector is yellow yet the stand is white. And the stand sometimes is exposed to it sitting on while i am in bed because if i wake up i need a hit to put me back again. :p

rodders83,

Alexis

I did think it was a case of it being on sale a bit too early looks like were almost near the final phrase! After the stand and manual glass gauze?! Then it will be perfection. Anyways gotta clean my XL now gotta love cleaning ur XL at 11:30 on a Friday because you let it get so dirty.

Nothing worse than when you run out of iso and it bakes on lol i hope you are smart enough not to do it when you get one it really is a shame when it happens. Which finally reminds me it aint the heat in my opinion it is micro amounts of oil or something sticking to the side of the glass and baking into the pores of the glass. My injector is yellow yet the stand is white. And the stand sometimes is exposed to it sitting on while i am in bed because if i wake up i need a hit to put me back again. :p
When I did the burnoff on the brand new injector on setting 8, I sat it in the D2020-D which was totally clear at the intake. And it has been stained yellow purely from the heat of glass on glass. Cleaned glass as well, no oils, resin etc.

There is a heat effect for sure bro!

rodders83

When I did the burnoff on the brand new injector on setting 8, I sat it in the D2020-D which was totally clear at the intake. And it has been stained yellow purely from the heat of glass on glass. Cleaned glass as well, no oils, resin etc.

Why though how come it doesnt happen when they made the glass? I have a little bit of yellow but to others its white to me OCD its like 10% stained my injector though is funky. Maybe you burned off residues? Also how come it comes off with elbow grease and iso? Quite the mystery to me.

rodders83,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Why though how come it doesnt happen when they made the glass? I have a little bit of yellow but to others its white to me OCD its like 10% stained my injector though is funky. Maybe you burned off residues? Also how come it comes off with elbow grease and iso? Quite the mystery to me.
A few pages ago @Carlos8400 and others were saying how they have not been able to re,ove the yellow staining on the bowl with usual hardcore measures.

Like I say, all I did was put clean glass housing into a clear glass joint. The bubbler was the HOTTEST bubbler I ever touched!
The hea5 level from the Ti that transfers to the glass is phenomenal. By whatever mechanism, there must be some high temperature alteration to the glass' surface, whether permanent or just a real bi$ch to remove, Im not sure.

But no chance was it macining oils or anything.
Besides, it really is no real concern. If it cant be helped, and everythihg still works, nomproblem really.

2 loads in the Ti today plus a vapcap. Even tried setting 6, was a bit harsh for me,,went down to 5.5 to finish a decent bowl to very dark brown.

It is the way the vapor suddenly comes and builds up with such velocity!:o
You'll be sucking, watching, waiting, then there is a mass of it with no effort at all.

I need to test out the options, higher temps smaller load, and vice versa.
An incident earlier- pre-heating on 4, dropped in bowl for some minutes, went to load and ghe glass housing was stuck tight in the bowl. I carefull used some force,,and the housing came off the injector and stayed stuck in the bowl.

No damage done. I used a dust cloth to free the glass, didnt want to wait for cool down and re-heat. Then I used the dust cloth to replace the glass, EXCEPT- i touched the still hot heater with the dust cloth and it melted a little hole in it, onto the injector!:\

What a muppet! I had to turn it off and do a wipe clean etc then a burnoff.
All good, but watch out for that one guys!;)

I am about to try the bubbler with the Omnivap now, I have hih hopes for it to make the vapcap a far more enjoyable experience!

biohacker

manual glass gauze?! Then it will be perfection.

Meh, i'm no so sure...I think it would cause a tonne of particles to pass through. I don't mind the stainless steel screens at all. Why are you so keen on the all glass screen? Who said Seb was on it? Must have missed that one.

It must be, I have a touch of it on mine and it's never even been plugged in! :o

Why though how come it doesnt happen when they made the glass?

See above! :brow: Just a tiny little bit, haven't attempted to scrape it off or anything, but it looks like a teeny tiny spot of "resin" although it's probably just from QC testing or whatever.

@Alexis you fucking kill me dude! I can just picture your antics with the housing coming off and then the clothe burning on the injector! :lmao:Mr. Bean comes to mind! :rofl:Love it!

rodders83

Meh, i'm no so sure...I think it would cause a tonne of particles to pass through. I don't mind the stainless steel screens at all. Why are you so keen on the all glass screen? Who said Seb was on it? Must have missed that one.

I asked and he said or someone on here said it would come as i said i prefer to have a lifetime option and glass beats metal. Sure there will be more going through but this is standard for smoking bowls too its the exact same thing RooR do for smoking but with a joint on the end of the bowl to mate with the injector.

Anyways you pack it right like you would any other vape you might be worried about particles going through but to me i do not really mind because in future i do not see weed wastage being a massive problem when they remove the stupid illegal laws making people care about tiny bits of weed going through. And it makes the bowl 100% glass also instead of 99% haha but no really no more buying them for me its smarter to design it like that.

I also tried it with a glass gauze before it works ok but just did not have a perfect fit but after a bowl it would get sticky and sit for the rest of the night or until cleaned. And it just made me want to have the option just to say 100% glass and retire from browsing the desktop threads and always looking to see whats new.

rodders83,
Top Bottom