Discontinued herbalAire

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I just recently got the 2.1 and I must say the Pax milks my infamous a bit thicker then the Ha. I can put a tiny nug in the bowl and get like 20 minutes worth of pulls on the whip though. (Usually until it blinks green)

I would see in the corner of my eye some vapor coming out the tube and be like wow still hitting. But yeah its not thick its actually barely visible, but when I take a nice hit for a few seconds and exhale, I see a nice sized cloud.

Live-N-Learn,

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
If you need to see a large cloud, turn up the temperature, as stated above, grind your bud, or simply use more bud, and pack it in the crucible. Any of these ways will increase the amount of particulates in the air stream, giving more surface area for condensation, and hence, more visible clouds. This doesn't necessarily mean more potency, but the higher temperatures do give a different ratio of cannabinoids than lower the temperatures.

Also, the visibility of the vapour depends on the lighting used to see it. If you exhale into a bright light, with a dark background, you will see it much easier.

The HA is not a "big hitter", with higher volume and more air, like some vapes, but with its maximum extraction and lower air volume, the resulting higher, vapour-to-air ratio gives more concentrated hits, imo.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I do use the HA cranked all the way up which is 400F. I use the Pax on 410F with my infamous, which I is why I think the Pax can milk it a bit thicker, while the HA looks more like a continuous fog.

I love the HA don't get me wrong, I have used the Pax at home only once this whole week. I can put a petty nug inside and it extracts it for so long. While not thicky thick milk, when running through my infamous it keeps giving me hits, and the longer pull I take, the more I see when I exhale.

Like I said I have been loving the whip because that thing just keeps going until the green lights go blinky blink and I have to turn it off/on again. When I crush up I notice a bit thicker hits, but I have been pretty happy with the piece I throw in, and enjoying that I don't have to fill the crucible to get medicated. (The Pax eats it up)

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
Just goes to show that not only is there no best vapourizer, but no best way to use or hit one, either. User wants/needs/apps/preferences is all so subjective.

Makes vaping all the more interesting, though.

nicelytoasted,
Reactions: MG23

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Live-N-Learn,

I do use the HA cranked all the way up...

As far as i'm concerned, if i did then not anymore. But i tend to cough less (when it's one of those days) by the time i reach the 385 °F making...

I love the HA don't get me wrong...

I suppose it all depends on what's needed. Today i'm enjoying music & posting while on bare leaves... A few days ago it was reclaim from glass accessories: in short it fills its mandate.

:peace:

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Hey so I purchased a Ha from the classifieds. On my quest to restore it I mustve scrubbed too much with alcohol wipes. Not only that but the damn sticker residue spread. Anyone have any ideas on how to clean/polish the HA? I just put the temp sticker on tonight and now the other things are annoying me. :rolleyes:
1o3e4g.jpg

Live-N-Learn,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
^^Good luck! it looks from the pic as though the alcohol has had negative effects on the plastic body of your HA.. not for sure but it looks like a grayish color to me instead of the usual black.. goo-gone works to rid stuff of sticker residue, but so does using White Vinegar and is more eco-friendly.

Anyone have any ideas on how to clean/polish the HA?

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Some pics from the old daze of my HA/vapor bong setup. Hands free, pinning a ground load to the bottom of the crucible with a 5/8ths screen gave excellent results. I post this because someone asked about connecting to glass a while back . . . :peace:

zob9.jpg

---
roosterset1.jpg

Meth0tica

It's vaporizing if the herb is turning brown and 350 is the temp I always used. You're getting vapor, but the HA is no big hitting whip vape. Most use it with glass if bigger hits are the goal. I don't know what your experience is with vaporizing (the high is a little different-cleaner), or what your tolerance level is, so can't comment on the effect you're getting, but the HA is very efficient at extraction. I'd try using a slightly larger piece of herb, as suggested, or filling a bag or two.

Welcome to FC. :wave:

Thanks all, i upped what I was putting in the crucible and that seemed to help a bit. This is my first vape, so I'm learning as I go. So far it seems I don't need to take huge lung-full hits, second i don't need to assume smoke = effect. I started at 350 and took a couple draws over 5 minutes, then went up to 360 and took another couple over 5 min, then made it to 380 and had a few more draws over 10min. That seemed to be the extent and left an all brown piece in the crucible that turned to powder when I pressed it between my fingers after taking out of crucible. (all the above was with the whip setup standard to HA 2.2).

Meth0tica,

OO

Technical Skeptical
If you hold on to all your ABV and pack a tight one with it, you will fill a surprising number of bags from it.

OO,
Reactions: MG23

Milkaaa

Hi everybody :)

I just discovered the HA this year. I stopped smoking and it's just amasing. I'm found of my Vaporizer. It's more than I expected ans all I red here was very hepfull. Thank you all and Best Vapes :)

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
QUICK QUESTION: The Mobius Matrix is a 18mm female joint i believe. PV has both 14mm and 18mm GonG adapters. Im assuming i will need the 18mm to connect to my Ha, can anyone confirm ASAP

Live-N-Learn,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
huh??

that was no help lol. i just purchased the 18mm one because my matrix has a 18mm female joint,i believe. i know the ha is 14 i think so interesting to see what happens!! :o

Live-N-Learn,

MG23

Relaxin'
The 14/18mm adapter measurement refers to the GonG joint size.
The side that goes in the HA will be the same diameter regardless.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
huh??

that was no help lol. i just purchased the 18mm one because my matrix has a 18mm female joint,i believe. i know the ha is 14 i think so interesting to see what happens!! :o
My ha fits perfectly in my 18mm gog adapter but only fits on top of my 14 mm dowstems!!!
I do use the HA cranked all the way up which is 400F. I use the Pax on 410F with my infamous, which I is why I think the Pax can milk it a bit thicker, while the HA looks more like a continuous fog.

I love the HA don't get me wrong, I have used the Pax at home only once this whole week. I can put a petty nug inside and it extracts it for so long. While not thicky thick milk, when running through my infamous it keeps giving me hits, and the longer pull I take, the more I see when I exhale.

Like I said I have been loving the whip because that thing just keeps going until the green lights go blinky blink and I have to turn it off/on again. When I crush up I notice a bit thicker hits, but I have been pretty happy with the piece I throw in, and enjoying that I don't have to fill the crucible to get medicated. (The Pax eats it up)

To get the biggest fullest hits on my HA 2.1 (with or without water piece)
Step 1
Pre heat HA to desired temp (I recommend 365 and above for fat hits)
Step 2
Grind herbs
Step 3
Load Crucible (light or packed worked great for me but i add a screen on top of packed herbs in crucible)
Step 4
Insert crucible into HA and add the teflon seal/mouthpiece!!
Step 5
Pre heat crucible and herbs in HA before starting to inhale!!! (usually wait about 20 to 30 seconds,good balance between flavor and thickness of hit, but if you wait a bit longer then you get a thicker denser vapor)
Step 6
Attach to water piece and inhale, or inhale dry thru hose!!!

Cheers!!!!

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: zmurder

francis

Vape enthusiasms
My ha fits perfectly in my 18mm gog adapter but only fits on top of my 14 mm dowstems!!!

To get the biggest fullest hits on my HA 2.1 (with or without water piece)
Step 1
Pre heat HA to desired temp (I recommend 365 and above for fat hits)
Step 2
Grind herbs
Step 3
Load Crucible (light or packed worked great for me but i add a screen on top of packed herbs in crucible)
Step 4
Insert crucible into HA and add the teflon seal/mouthpiece!!
Step 5
Pre heat crucible and herbs in HA before starting to inhale!!! (usually wait about 20 to 30 seconds,good balance between flavor and thickness of hit, but if you wait a bit longer then you get a thicker denser vapor)
Step 6
Attach to water piece and inhale, or inhale dry thru hose!!!

Cheers!!!!

same here .
Mine is 2.2.
this , IMO, is the way to go .
i prefer lower temps tho , i usualy start at 325 and then 355.
i've added a screen at the bottom of the crucible , and two in the teflon "mouthpiece" , to keep away any herb from getting into my bags when i inflate.

when i vape hash , what i do is reverse the crucible , so the screen is up.
I lay the hash on the screen and then place the mouthpiece.

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Thanks, I used it so far and its really good. Ive been using the whip attachment and its pretty tasty. For 75 bucks, all is well. And my Pax gets a break now finally. :)

Just figured I could use the whip to hook up to my bubbler whip piece. Not as thick clouds as my pax but still yummy.
Hi there, how would you compare the pax to the herbalaire ?
like the drag resistance with the whip vs the pax , and cloud production.
thanks

francis,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Herbalaire with the whip is very thin vapor from the tube but when I exhale I see a healthy cloud, no resistance, just unlimited vapor lol.

With my GonG, the HA produces heavy hits, with big clouds. I just take a nice steady hit, and it fills the glass can.

The Pax has a restriction where you have to kind of just breathe naturally and inhale the vapor, or you wont get anything of a positive hit. And its portable. The cloud production on high is really good. Without water, high tastes pretty bad though.

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Herbalaire with the whip is very thin vapor from the tube but when I exhale I see a healthy cloud, no resistance, just unlimited vapor lol.

With my GonG, the HA produces heavy hits, with big clouds. I just take a nice steady hit, and it fills the glass can.

The Pax has a restriction where you have to kind of just breathe naturally and inhale the vapor, or you wont get anything of a positive hit. And its portable. The cloud production on high is really good. Without water, high tastes pretty bad though.

thanks for the fast reply !

as for the pax , dont the temperature limitation bother you ?
isn't it too hot ?
i mean i usualy vape around 325 to 350 , but the pax start at 370.
does it work great at the low setting ?

francis,
Top Bottom