Herb Grinders

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Yeah...SCS all the way. I used to really like my Space Case large 4 piece. But, after getting the SCS, I rarely even pull out the SC anymore. You should be pleased with it if you go that route...

needalift

I guess it's the SCS then . Where is a good place to order ?? I looked at SCS.com , but was worried that with the flat rate shipping , it may be slow .

needalift,
Reactions: Caligula

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Got mine from a MassDrop sale. They seem to be up there regularly if you can wait a few days/weeks. Otherwise, some people on here should be able to steer you to a good deal...

Seren

Away with the fairies
I'm really loving my new medium sized Sharpstone 4-piece. In comparison to my Grassleaf which I've owned for about 10 years now, it feels really light - and this initially made me think it might not be quite as robust...... but, after a couple of weeks testing it seems really well made and I actually now prefer not lugging the extra weight around with me when I'm out and about. It effortlessly grinds my herbs into a medium fluffy consistency. I really dig the fineness of the pollen screen, and I absolutely love that it comes in it's own little denim number (bag!)!! :D

I'm so glad I ordered directly from the States - the only ones I could find online from the UK were cheap copies. For anyone thinking of buying from E-bay or the like here's a little how-to guide for spotting fakes:

http://www.sharpstonegrinders.com/content/counterfeit.pdf

:2c: :peace:

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
I guess it's the SCS then . Where is a good place to order ?? I looked at SCS.com , but was worried that with the flat rate shipping , it may be slow .

I got both of mine from EZvapes.com fast shipping and prices on the lower end of the legit, non-group buy spectrum. Hope that helps.

OH and when buying SCS products, look at the dimensions (diameter) in the description and match that to the numbers on the SCS website. Sometimes a "mini" is called a "small" and a large called a "medium", etc... and it varies from retailer to retailer. Probably SCS's fault for how they name their products, but it is what it is.

Long story short, look at the numbers not the letters.

grokit

well-worn member
santa-cruz-shredder-rasta-large.jpg

I finally pulled the trigger, can't wait to see what the big deal is :tup:

grokit

well-worn member
Me too.
First they call too confirm my order, and even sent an email confirmation to heighten my expectations.
Then they called back later to dash them completely, followed by a cancellation email.
Later, I was surprised that they didn't offer to send a different color.
Quite the roller coaster!

needalift

Yea , I got a shipped email ,and then the call like 5 minutes later . But ,I guess if they are gonna give me a better discount than what I was already getting , then I won't complain . I just hope it doesn't take forever for them to get it in stock ....

needalift

It happens sometimes . It's funny to be able to correspond with somebody that it happened to at the same time ... I have had good experiences with EZvapes before , so I'm sure it's an isolated incident . I'm pretty patient , so I'll wait it out .

grokit

well-worn member
I decided to get a medium chrome 4-pc. scs for now, ezvapes called again to check my address.
He said they would send a tracking # tomorrow. I've heard this before, I thought.
I inquired if they had checked stock, he said I got "the last one".
:tup:

needalift

Good thing you asked this time !! I would've done the same thing, but I really want a large one . I actually wanted the one they make with the misfits skull , but EZV didn't have it ...
This one ..
88B88D59-A4E1-4F6A-960F-42123E0504C4_1.jpg

This 4 piece is out of stock on SCS.com too:cry:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I finally got my large SCS 2 pc from blaze1.com using the blaze20 discount. They were out of stock when I ordered but called me up and asked if I wanted a substitute color. I said I could wait and I'm glad I did. I got black and it is without a doubt, leaps and bounds above the space case titanium I have as far as grind consistency. I actually still marvel after every grind at how consistently it chops up the herb. That is the one thing that I can say over everything. It just grinds herb better. Period. You can argue the merits of fit and finish all day and it is nice, but when you dump out the results of a space case grind and a scs grind of the same herb side by side and your wife walks by and stops and says wow, is that a different strain, talking about the scs pile, then you know you made a good purchase.

Caligula

Maximus
I finally got my large SCS 2 pc from blaze1.com using the blaze20 discount. They were out of stock when I ordered but called me up and asked if I wanted a substitute color. I said I could wait and I'm glad I did. I got black and it is without a doubt, leaps and bounds above the space case titanium I have as far as grind consistency. I actually still marvel after every grind at how consistently it chops up the herb. That is the one thing that I can say over everything. It just grinds herb better. Period. You can argue the merits of fit and finish all day and it is nice, but when you dump out the results of a space case grind and a scs grind of the same herb side by side and your wife walks by and stops and says wow, is that a different strain, talking about the scs pile, then you know you made a good purchase.

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif

Top Bottom