Heavy Hitter Desktop Advice

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I only see FlowerPot and Supreme as durable and unbreakable then. But Supreme is pretty much discontinued. Even the E43 won't qualify in this case, if durability and non breakable cannot be compromised.

I don't really need to get into a whole thing with you, I'll just say I didn't know the supreme was discontinued, and that he did not say unbreakable, he said more durable than the Evo, and he described the way in which the Evo was not durable for him...
So I stand by my suggestions!:2c::peace::D

Vapefanatic

something very permanent without replacement or breakable parts would be nice unless its under $200.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

I don't really need to get into a whole thing with you,
Me too. Sorry your ego couldn't take it.

I'll just say I didn't know the supreme was discontinued, and that he did not say unbreakable,
See first quote above.

So I stand by my suggestions!:2c::peace::D
Good for you!

Shit Snacks

:rofl:I knew you would do that, after I posted I went back and read his post and saw that lol

Me too. Sorry your ego couldn't take it.

I don't know why you have to bring my ego into it, but I feel that it's a pretty rude thing to do...

See first quote above.

Good for you!

I read his post and absorbed the content and the context, I didn't give a lot of detail in my post with my suggestions, I kept it brief with a few options that to me encompassed the type of things he seemed to be after... Like he was specifically interested in enail setups, I'd hardly call those unbreakable personally... So yeah whatever have a good night!

Vapefanatic

:rofl:I knew you would do that, after I posted I went back and read his post and saw that lol

I don't know why you have to bring my ego into it, but I feel that it's a pretty rude thing to do...

I read his post and absorbed the content and the context, I didn't give a lot of detail in my post with my suggestions, I kept it brief with a few options that to me encompassed the type of things he seemed to be after... Like he was specifically interested in enail setups, I'd hardly call those unbreakable personally... So yeah whatever have a good night!
So you misread and misrecommended? It happens to everyone I'm sure. I don't see what's the big deal? Relax dude.

Reason I brought ego into the discussion is because it is accurate. Its not meant to be rude. You admitted to missing out on some parts, so you went back to read it, after replying to me, not before. You also admitted not giving many details.

So in a nutshell, I pointed out that some of the suggestions may not be what the OP is looking for. Its not targeted at anyone. Just browsing through, and replied. That's all. But you seem to think I'm starting something with you? I actually didn't even notice who I was replying to until you quoted me. So yeah, ego. Like yourself, I'm standing by it.

You seem to enjoy having the last word too. Thats not my thing. You can have it lol.

Shit Snacks

So you misread and misrecommended?

No? I meant I reread his post, after I responded to you with the durable part bolded, I don't think the unbreakable part was a realistic request per se? As I tried to explain to you, I absorbed the content and context of his post, that is why I recommended what I recommended... Focusing on what I thought sounded important to him.

It happens to everyone I'm sure. I don't see what's the big deal? Relax dude.

Dude, I was relaxed, honestly you ruined it for me... Thanks! (no, I did lol)

Reason I brought ego into the discussion is because it is accurate. Its not meant to be rude.

Really? Your sarcasm was not meant to be rude though??

So in a nutshell, I pointed out that some of the suggestions may not be what the OP is looking for. Its not targeted at anyone. Just browsing through, and replied. That's all. But you seem to think I'm starting something with you? I actually didn't even notice who I was replying to until you quoted me. So yeah, ego. Like yourself, I'm standing by it.

My nutshell, I got overly defensive about my suggestions and reacted impulsively without reading carefully enough, perhaps admittedly blinded by ego after all! (even inflated recently, oh I wonder WHY?! :lmao:)

You seem to enjoy having the last word too. Thats not my thing. You can have it lol.

It isn't?? Haha this is what I meant by a whole thing, we are of a type, I don't know if I enjoy it, more like total compulsion... Honestly it's why I was staying out of these threads for a while, I think I will go back to that, better for me... Like how badly did I want to let this last line sit without a response from me following it, and yet I could not leave it LOL

Anyway I'm all good now if you are, sorry for wasting both of our time here, I need to get some more life back again :mental: :razz::zzz:

Enialis

Thanks for the info guys. I'm willing to compromise to a certain degree, the elev8r probably would be more sturdy than the evo since the glass tube isn't glued to something to keep it from spinning, but if the elva8r im looking at is correct since the names have changed I would not want to use it in torch mode unless there was a power outage and would always have it on a coil.

The alpha dog I did consider since I already have an UD sc3+ that I love, but it still being in beta and having a few quirks that the smaller ones don't are whats holding me back, that and the fact that it would basically be a wooden evo that I have to invert into a waterpipe instead of just a bowl size heater.

I think I'll wind up with a flowerpot weedeater as my reliable medical device and then I can screw around with other vapes as I see fit

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the info guys. I'm willing to compromise to a certain degree, the elev8r probably would be more sturdy than the evo since the glass tube isn't glued to something to keep it from spinning, but if the elva8r im looking at is correct since the names have changed I would not want to use it in torch mode unless there was a power outage and would always have it on a coil.

Yeah I don't know how easy it is to look it up, but this is where to get it, this kit has everything you need for elev8r enail set up without torch, I think you would just leave it all assembled??

The alpha dog I did consider since I already have an UD sc3+ that I love, but it still being in beta and having a few quirks that the smaller ones don't are whats holding me back, that and the fact that it would basically be a wooden evo that I have to invert into a waterpipe instead of just a bowl size heater.

Ah yeah I don't know too many details about it, @BrianTL is where I got most of my info, I know he is into his so far! I'm not aware of the quirks etc.

I think I'll wind up with a flowerpot weedeater as my reliable medical device and then I can screw around with other vapes as I see fit

Yeah that does sound like it meets the needs of what you were looking for, vgoodiez has them as well, seems you may be able to get it for around the same price as the elev8r enail kit actually

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
After much deliberation, I have landed with the E43! Just broke it in last night and set it up, not as intimidating as I imagined and very easy. Im running it on my Lotus Jhook but have an OGB jhook coming in the mail. So far my fav temp is 420, and it was ripping pretty nicely at that temp. When I was going to experiment with a higher temp, I was already far too faded I had to end things for the evening :)

The flowerpot looks like a beast, but I was trying to go with a mostly glass vaporizer. Naturally, I thought about the Herborizer, but with the 420 sale @VGOODIEZ I pulled the trigger and after last night....boy oh boy I am happy with my purchase.

I really appreciate everyone's help and guidance and I am come to realize with these top-tier vapes, there is no best, just preference. I have an awfully big desk so hopefully, in the near future I can add a couple other heavy hitters!

Stay safe and stay well 💫

Enialis

After much deliberation, I have landed with the E43! Just broke it in last night and set it up, not as intimidating as I imagined and very easy. Im running it on my Lotus Jhook but have an OGB jhook coming in the mail. So far my fav temp is 420, and it was ripping pretty nicely at that temp. When I was going to experiment with a higher temp, I was already far too faded I had to end things for the evening :)

The flowerpot looks like a beast, but I was trying to go with a mostly glass vaporizer. Naturally, I thought about the Herborizer, but with the 420 sale @VGOODIEZ I pulled the trigger and after last night....boy oh boy I am happy with my purchase.

I really appreciate everyone's help and guidance and I am come to realize with these top-tier vapes, there is no best, just preference. I have an awfully big desk so hopefully, in the near future I can add a couple other heavy hitters!

Stay safe and stay well 💫
you got the coiled version ya? would you mind posting some videos or picture of it milking or avb? whatever im ordering im doing today its just to bad theres no sale on flowerpots through vgoodiez and i need the whole kit anyway. But his other sales are so good i may pick up the torch version just because of how cheap it is for a travel vape.

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
you got the coiled version ya? would you mind posting some videos or picture of it milking or avb? whatever im ordering im doing today its just to bad theres no sale on flowerpots through vgoodiez and i need the whole kit anyway. But his other sales are so good i may pick up the torch version just because of how cheap it is for a travel vape.

Hey dude im pretty baked right now and will not be able to provide a video or pic, will try tomorrow after work. I will say, I was suprised how evenly my herb vaped....super consistent roast on like coffee as i prefer, minimal stirring. There is a dude on the elev8r thread that has a good video and check on youtube, saw some videos on there as well. Hope that helps

Paperback Writer,
Reactions: Cheebsy

nonamekevin

Top Bottom