1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by reeefermadness, May 9, 2017.

1. shpongle12321

shpongle12321 New Member

So I read through all 7 pages just now and I'm a bit confused. Did we ever decide that the Hippie Rebel is indeed different than the Fury. I'm not a huge fan of the branding on the Fury and the Rebel is more attractive IMO and I can get it cheaper right now. However I saw that the battery is listed as different in the Rebel but I didn't see that it was confirmed to be different or just a re brand.

lexawoods and DirtyD like this.
  2. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known Member

Sutra model is same as hr fury. As far as I can tell from this thread. Smooth hits, Loving the form factor... Cheers, D.

Zow237 likes this.
  3. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Yes ,i saw it too on FB.. Also it is cheaper than the FURY.. can be bought for 100$ here.. but i dont know if that seller is any good.. :))

DirtyD likes this.
  4. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Kind of does upset me that I'm trying to promote something that exists on other platforms. Nothing unique about the FURY compared to the others?

DirtyD and Abysmal Vapor like this.
  5. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

Not from my experience.

I personally hate the 5-click on with the Fury and prefer the 3-click on the Rebel.

I'm a manual fiend but would love to see an automatic vape like the Fury get a manual mode like the MistVape and Milaana but with an actual set max temp.

@HealthyRips.com

lexawoods, RUDE BOY, Zow237 and 6 others like this.
  6. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known Member

:ko:
    No shit, this thing is kicking my ass. Loading bowl to top and just BARELY tamping it down. Had it ( sutra vs.) 2 weeks or so and super pleased; for 120 bucks at head shop down the road. Amazingly easy to use whenever you need something that will get you there quick. If I set it to "410" I can't even finish the whole 5 minutes or whatever. Un real vape for the bucks IMO. Cheers and thanks, D.:ko:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Prolusio, stark1 and Zow237 like this.
  7. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Hi Everyone,

Join us in the celebration of the 4th of July!
    Use coupon code PATRIOT4 at checkout for a $20 discount on the FURY or FORCE - good through July 4th, 2017 here: http://www.healthyrips.com. And - as always - Free USA shipping on all orders.

Happy 4th of July!
    Healthy Rips Team

Adobewan, stark1 and Vape Dr. like this.
  8. joint46go

joint46go Active Member

I have find another clone grindhouse shift.....

And there are a special offer for hippie rebel buy 2 for 1 price ;)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    djchexxx, stark1 and Vape Dr. like this.
  9. Adev1227

Adev1227 New Member

@HealthyRips.com Is there any chance you have a promotional code for July as well?

10. HealthyRips.com

Hi @Adev1227 - yes we have a coupon code that you would use at checkout to save $20 on our FURY or FORCE vaporizers. It is good through midnight July 4th. Code: PATRIOT4

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    http://www.healthyrips.com

11. Adev1227

Adev1227 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2017
  12. HealthyRips.com

We will extend the PATRIOT4 coupon code for $20 off our vaporizers until July 15th.

Yes - absolutely - your ABV from the FURY or the FORCE is a perfectly even brown and you can save it for all of your favorite ABV recipes :)

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    http://www.healthyrips.com

mephisto and Prolusio like this.
  13. mrb

mrb smoke free me

Gotta love Healthy Rips response time and general activity/attitude here on the forum!

Still waiting for any kind of decent review on the web about this vape!

So tired of checking the web/youtube for such a review...

14. mmafighterthe25

mmafighterthe25 Well-Known Member

Nice you extended I'm gonna buy a fury this coming thur when get paid. Was between grasshopper but to many issues

DirtyD likes this.
  15. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known Member

Sutra mini still kicking my ass. Don't worry about the name, just find the incarnation that is cheapest in your world. For $120 I got a bad ass vape that a noob or a vape nerd can hit no problem. Load material 3/4 to top of chamber, wait ten seconds after it gets to temp then start puffing.Super impressed. And cheers, D.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  16. HealthyRips.com

@mrb Thanks for the love! We will always do everything we can for our clients - we want our clients for life - not just a single purchase. We do have another video review on the FURY coming out shortly - we have been waiting 2 months for it as well. We have contacted numerous youtube reviewers and most don't respond - we are not sure why. If you have a reviewer in mind - we would be more than happy to contact them.

@mmafighterthe25 It is our pleasure - so glad you decided to buy a FURY - you will love it! The $20 discount code: PATRIOT4 is still valid making the FURY $119 and the FORCE $129 until July 15, 2017 - with free shipping as always.

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team - http://www.healthyrips.com

Adobewan and DirtyD like this.
  17. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known Member

Ain't nobody paying me shit Lord knows . just trying to purchase a decent (awesome)vape for my limited vape budget. Sutra or hr fury is a BEAST. Buy it.

18. Gardenerjeff

Gardenerjeff Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books

Will someone compare to solo.. vivant.. or.

Teaming

Gardenerjeff

djchexxx likes this.
  19. joint46go

joint46go Active Member

Is coming any official water or bong adapter ????

Thanks

20. HealthyRips.com

Hi, we are having a two day meeting with our design and production teams at the Champs Counterculture expo in Las Vegas next week. A WPA adaptor for the FURY (and the FORCE) is on our agenda as one of our topics for discussion - and we have some really great ideas.....we will keep you posted.

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team - http://www.healthyrips.com

21. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

will you guys have a booth?

22. mmafighterthe25

Tom I'm ordering mine can't wait haha

23. HealthyRips.com

Hi! We won't have a booth this year - we can only be there on the 19th and 20th. Will you have a booth? It would be great to meet up!

Healthy Rips Team

24. mmafighterthe25

Just bought a fury I'll review it when comes. I have used an owned all top vapes. Vapexhale cloud an evo, herbalizer, crafty and mighty. Ssv the solo. Many top ones. Well see how it stacks up

25. Adev1227

Adev1227 New Member

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors