How's the battery life, warranty, etc?

I need something reliable for sure

VisiblyVaped,

mmafighterthe25

120? I only see it for 150.
How's the battery life, warranty, etc?

I need something reliable for sure

I had a coupon code for 20 off.
Battery life isn't bad I can get maybe a day prob 4 to 6 bowls.
Had it for 3 weeks no problems so far things a tank. Well made an it pumps out vapor for how tiny it is

mmafighterthe25,

Wheezey

I'm getting about 6 cycles out of mine before the battery goes dead. For me that's only 3 smaller bowls. Seems fairly durable though

Wheezey,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
The battery life "bars" declined as I was using it (as expected), it stayed at 2 bars for quite a while, and then the vape gave me a "low battery" message and died immediately. It never got down to 1 bar.

depends on the Li battery chemistry, but some types (LiFePO4, for example) have a pretty sharp "knee" (drop off), that is, the voltage can drop from low to dead very quickly ... not that i know a damn thing about this vape.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: Tiny88

Wheezey

Airy like the clouds. ....meaning it doesn't come close to the high end models from our German friends?

I've never tried the crafty or mighty, but the volcano is airy hitting aswell. It's not a bad thing, the hits are really smooth..just not super potent like some other vapes out there. This is a sub 150 vape, so don't expect too much...

Wheezey,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
depends on the Li battery chemistry, but some types (LiFePO4, for example) have a pretty sharp "knee" (drop off), that is, the voltage can drop from low to dead very quickly ... not that i know a damn thing about this vape.
I spoke with the owner of HR and he tells me that they are Li-Po (I think that's the term he used). The same ones that is used in the drones that I fly. They are kinda squishy.

They don't get hot like 18650s, so the vape doesn't get too hot to hold like some other models. Oh, and they supposedly don't explode like some other types can.

:peace:

VisiblyVaped

I sold my volcano pretty quick after buying one. Too airy.
I've had some vapes at 150 or less that can give dense clouds.
I compared it to the crafty/mighty as I read something earlier where it was written that you could get those type hits for half the price

VisiblyVaped,

Wheezey

Maybe you can. I haven't tried either of those. The hits aren't super airy, but not dense clouds like my other vapes (nano, vapcap,ect)
But ymmv. This could be due to the smaller bowls I'm using. The screen that paytonpenn linked to may help with this...

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

I'll find out. I think much of it probably has to do with how its packed, mods, etc.
It looks like one of the best options out there for the money. I like the glass mp

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: Wheezey

joint46go

This is the original manufactured weecke fenix mini on eu reselllers are sell for +-90€...i love weecke vape

Fenix-Mini-Vaporizer_b3.jpg

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Wow, highscore! :uhh:
That's making it a 4 multi-brand vape:

The Hippie Rebel
Sutra mini by Sutra Vape
Healthy Rips Fury
Fenix MINI

@joint46go Thanks for sharing that info!

@mods: I think it would help, if the title would be edited like the 'Puri5 Titanic 2/Weeke Fenix' - so that potential buyers can get an overview of the brands..?

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Problem is that we already have a thread for the others. And Healthy Rips insisted that their OEM/ODM version is customized and hence a (slightly) different product.

joint46go

There are another one but i dont remeber the name :(

However, the weecke produces excellent vaporizers their range of products according to me beats boundless and flowermate products ...

And the price of products are very lows vs the competitors

Last edited:
joint46go,
Reactions: vapen00b

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Problem is that we already have a thread for the others. And Healthy Rips insisted that their OEM/ODM version is customized and hence a (slightly) different product.
KeroZen is correct as usual. If none of the manufacturers had a presence on FC, then I would agree that combining them is the best route. However given that Healthy Rips has a presence here, we have decided to let each thread stand on it's own merit, while all sharing the "Multi-Brand" label to help members understand that there are varying versions of this model out there.

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: KeroZen

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey mate,:wave:
I think you're talking about the FORCE not the FURY, right?
Haven't seen a Sutra mini thread or others..? Also that enhanced board was about the other model, not the FURY afaik.

Find it confusing, why not read the same devices in one title line.. Or at least two product names and '...' or something. Anyway, just my .02 in regards to clarify and equality.:peace:

vapen00b,
Reactions: KeroZen

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I love your videoreview I follow you from italy and I just ordered a hippie rebel .... Did you try the fenix svaty instead?
Thanks. Sadly no (haven't used the Svaty), I'd fiddled with it but haven't had the chance to actually use it and don't think I will be able to. It seemed like a cool unit but the model I had locally was of a different name and priced equivalent to the Rebel/Fury so I didn't have much interest.

paytonpenn,

paehtod

Hi all, i am new for vaping and also new to this wonderful forums. I got my first vaporizer in Hong Kong and its named Grindhouse Shift, and its same looking like fury, sutra, rebel and fenix.

Anyway i like this vape, it heat up fast and nice cloud at low temperature with micro dose(<0.1g) although i can not get good weed in HK. The silicon part do have offgasing when temp heat up over 400F, but i normally vape at 350~375F.
grindhouse-shift-vaporizer.jpg

paehtod,
Top Bottom