Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

LabPong

Does anyone know where I can get another round brush like the one that comes with the Fury 2?

The brushes that come with Boundless vapes is nice too. I am also looking for a SS or Ti brush for screens. If anyone has a good source for brushes of various types that are small....let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
LabPong,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It means that whoever made (or claims to have made) the Fenix Mini, either has copied the design and material of the Fury 1, or they purchased the Fury 1 in bulk, and have placed their own name on it.

Vitolo,
Reactions: shredder

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Saw this on another thread. Not sure what it means: Fenix Mini = Fury (1) rebranded. Just the logo change

It means that whoever made (or claims to have made) the Fenix Mini, either has copied the design and material of the Fury 1, or they purchased the Fury 1 in bulk, and have placed their own name on it.
Actually, the manufacturer (Weeke) makes that model for anyone who is willing to pay for it since HR opted not to buy sole distribution rights for it ('tis quite expensive). Hence the multi-brand label.

:peace:

Edit: Apparently the manufacturer goes by a different name.

Last edited:

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
Actually, the manufacturer (Weeke) makes that model for anyone who is willing to pay for it since HR opted not to buy sole distribution rights for it ('tis quite expensive). Hence the multi-brand label.

:peace:

Hi Stu, no offense, but I believe your post can be read that the Fury 2 and Fexin mini are the same vape.

I think it's a bit more complicated. Weecke develops and manufactures a base unit or template.

Healthy Rips takes the base mode and works with Weeke to add safety measures, performance improvements and warranty protection. These improvements are exclusive to HR per contract.

An HR is RoHS certified for instance. A cursory internet search will show some rebrands have glue in unwanted areas, non-isolated airpaths, different PCB boards.

@Healthy Rips did I get that right?

I just don't want people to think the vapes are exactly the same.

TY! ✌✌✌✌

Last edited:

little maggie

Hi Stu, no offense, but I believe your post can be read that the Fury 2 and Fexin mini are the same vape.

I think it's a bit more complicated. Weecke develops and manufactures a base unit or template.

Healthy Rips takes the base mode and works with Weeke to add safety measures, performance improvements and warranty protection. These improvements are exclusive to HR per contract.

An HR is RoHS certified for instance. A cursory internet search will show some rebrands have glue in unwanted areas, non-isolated airpaths, different PCB boards.

I just don't want people to thinks the vapes are exactly the same.

TY! ✌✌✌✌
Just want to clarify that the rebranding was related to the Fury 1- not 2. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

I just don't want people to thinks the vapes are exactly the same.

TY! ✌✌✌✌

And just to add a bit to that, I believe HR had said at some point that they eventually acquired a limited re-branding agreement from their original contract manufacturer. It was just that in the beginning HR needed to acquire capital to pay up front production costs and allowing the contract manufacturer to sell the design to others was how they raised that capital. But proof is in the pudding, rice pudding perhaps in this instance, and HR's customer service sets the bar higher than ANYONE else! Purchasing Chinese vapes is a real crap shoot IMHO! But HR has shown thus far that they can protect their customers from rolling snake eyes....can't ask for more than that!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @Stu @Rasputin @little maggie @Fat Freddy, You all did a very good job with your explanations. There are a couple of details that need elaboration. We don't work with Weecke - they are a division of our main manufacturing plant and market their own brand. Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc. has its own contracted division within the main manufacturing plant and our team works directly with them. I.e. We don't control what Weecke does and they do not control what we do. We hope this helps you understand the structure of our company a little better :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Anyone have a hack/aftermarket suggestion for a protective tube (or caps) for the bent glass stem when carrying?

I've used these plastic eyeglass cases for Arizer bent stems; from the Dollar Store. Haven't broken any yet...knock on wood.

EDIT: The slightly curved cases work best, of course.

e374dccc92b5a382dd4e0a10e5432cbb.jpg

Last edited:

Cleezy

Does anyone sell an adapter to replace the mouthpiece with a water adapter? I have the XL WPA that came with it but I remember seeing someone had a replacement mouthpiece that was similar to what I have for my Crafty and it sits in place of the mouthpiece while allowing you to use the full bowl. I always seem to be looking to do 2 stems full on the current WPA to get the right amount.

Cleezy,
Reactions: shredder

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Does anyone sell an adapter to replace the mouthpiece with a water adapter? I have the XL WPA that came with it but I remember seeing someone had a replacement mouthpiece that was similar to what I have for my Crafty and it sits in place of the mouthpiece while allowing you to use the full bowl. I always seem to be looking to do 2 stems full on the current WPA to get the right amount.

What about two XL WPA's :rofl:

Skywalker_OG

Classic ISO + Salt in a bag will clean it for sure, but I made stem milk with my WPA last time and It was wonderful, even had enough for 2, split a milkshake with my friend and we were having a great time.

Also been liking using the fury 2 glass accessories like its a 4 minute log vape like a few others on here

After having the WPA, Bubbler, and Glass MP for awhile, here are my thoughts on their usage and which one you might want to buy in your situation:

WPA is a must have if you have a water piece, it can double as a glass MP and is also just pretty sturdy from my experience. Don't have the XL but the WPA bowl size is perfect for microdosing. IMO, bowl size too small to pass around to more than 2 people and I feel that way of all the glass attachments rn.

Bubbler is useful for me when I want to show off the fury, or want a water session but dont want to carry a bong around (this usually isn't an issue for me though) I generally don't use it much nowadays, especially cause I've got quite a few water pieces. Bubbler itself is really nice, and if you dont have a water piece, you might consider getting this. WPA plus a water piece will win in most categories besides portability and size. Can't deny that it looks pretty cool though, also does a great job cooling the vapor and making it smoother, as expected a little flavor is lost.

Glass MP is great. For me, it improves dry sessions quite a bit for a few reasons. you get cooler, smoother hits as opposed to the native MP, giving you easier long draws/big hits. The flavor of the Glass MP is better in the sense that its more "pure", that is just from my experience. If you have the 15 bucks and the native dry sessions aren't quite doing it for you in terms of flavor and harshness, maybe consider getting one.

My only complaints are that they don't fit quite snug in the fury, though from what i'm seeing that may just be my fury, the bowl sizes are also a little small but definitely workable (waiting on you Mr. Fierce). WPA is definitely the best value here imo, you can use it as a glass MP, thru waterpipes, and it helps microdose. That being said, I'd buy the glass MP again should it ever break, and if you dont really like water filtration, you might consider getting this over the WPA, as it does feel like a considerable upgrade to dry sessions, even compared to the WPA.

Sorry again for another rant, just felt like typing out a little update on the accessories before I run some bank errands, have a good one guys.

potriot

What's the issue with your Fury?
After receiving my third f2 about two weeks ago [this time they didnt make me rma either full disclaimer]...today again I have PROTECT flashing and then shut down.
I bought my first device Jan 30 and each device i have had since [x3] has lasted about two weeks on average. They keep telling me it is a 1% problem, although for me this is three in a row in less than two months. Very exasperating, this on top of never offering me a full refund unless explicitly asked and a mini tiff over that instance as well, just little inky dink things that stand out when you have three devices fail....I even n took some video this time

@HealthyRips.com
lets talk offline if we can but what is going on?
Is there a capacitive sensor attached to the bowl or a loose ground floating around behind the bowl, I can actually hear a clicking like the battery is overloading a component....havent dove in that far, could, as I maintain and build water quality equipment for the local watershed in my spare time....

I hate putting this here but I have stated it outside this thread, I bought one of these basically because e grasshopper was having heavy rma issues, but to be fair the fury 2 doesnt seem to have similar issues gauging by this thread, but I want to solve this, itbummed me out after the second device that it took me till now to log back in, just to stepback and think hopefully a lil more clearly,but here we are again..

ps after being asked to not share my experiences, which i have in a respectful manner, i will not consider another HR product, even if affects my refund.

last thing i have to say, hopefully that doesnt violate the thread, i wont be participating any more so that should also help future incidences...i wish all the best

Last edited:

shredder

After receiving my third f2 about two weeks ago [this time they didnt make me rma either full disclaimer]...today again I have PROTECT flashing and then shut down.
I bought my first device Jan 30 and each device i have had since [x3] has lasted about two weeks on average. They keep telling me it is a 1% problem, although for me this is three in a row in less than two months. Very exasperating, this on top of never offering me a full refund unless explicitly asked and a mini tiff over that instance as well, just little inky dink things that stand out when you have three devices fail....I even n took some video this time

@HealthyRips.com
lets talk offline if we can but what is going on?
Is there a capacitive sensor attached to the bowl or a loose ground floating around behind the bowl, I can actually hear a clicking like the battery is overloading a component....havent dove in that far, could, as I maintain and build water quality equipment for the local watershed in my spare time....

I hate putting this here but I have stated it outside this thread, I bought one of these basically because e grasshopper was having heavy rma issues, but to be fair the fury 2 doesnt seem to have similar issues gauging by this thread, but I want to solve this, itbummed me out after the second device that it took me till now to log back in, just to stepback and think hopefully a lil more clearly,but here we are again..

ps after being asked to not share my experiences, which i have in a respectful manner, i will not consider another HR product, even if affects my refund.

last thing i have to say, hopefully that doesnt violate the thread, i wont be participating any more so that should also help future incidences...i wish all the best

I hope you stay. This is a vape review site. Not all reviews are good. As long as you follow the rules you should be alright. If there are issues, I for one would like to know. My wife and I each have our own fury 2s, and so far they've been fine.

Top Bottom