Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

AMiA

Well TODAY my USB cabel that i got with my FURY 2 didn't work anymore.But that's the only negative i have to say,atleast so far,about the FURY 2.
Got a another one and everything is working fine now :-)

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was going to ask about my charger also. It works, but the wall outlet adaapter doesn't stay in the outlet. The prongs are not set far enough apart for my outlets so the plug just flops out enough to shut off the charge. I tried forcing the metal contacts apart a bit so they would stay in the outlet, but they are made so well and are so thick that they can't be bent like with other plugs. Does anyone else have this issue and/or a fix? Im in the US so my wall outlets are our standard 110V.

paehtod

@paehtod, after you try yours, please let us know if, like in @Skywalker_OG post above, you also find the mp & wpa to be a little wobbly in the body.
Hi @Summer , the glass mp is really nice taste and cool the vapor, I will not said it is loose in the bowl, but also not tight, I take a video to show you.

But the air flow was little restricted because the glass screen(7 holes) blocked by some small material , so i diy a ss screen, the air flow got much better, also the abv got more even color.
The only thing I don't like the original mp is the silicone part, because i got the fury 1 rebrand, i believe the bad smell is mainly come from the black plastic foam in the package, so I much prefer to use the glass mp now. Report completed.:D
8dwhFW0.jpg

Edit: my poor grammar.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
So last night I packed the glass mouthpiece for my gf but she got distracted and didn't use it. At the end of the cycle the bottom half of the herb was toasted brown despite no draws being taken. The temp was 414.

I've had my Fury 2 since December and really like it the best of anything I've tried, but doesn't that accidental browning count as quite a bit of conduction? HR customer service has been flawless and I'm not complaining, more just sharing as someone pretty new to vaping.

Last edited:

shredder

So last night I packed the glass mouthpiece for my gf but she got distracted and didn't use it. At the end of the cycle the bottom half of the herb was toasted brown despite no draws being taken. The temp was 414.

I've had my Fury 2 since December and really like it the best of anything I've tried, but doesn't that accidental browning count as quite a bit of conduction? HR customer service has been flawless and I'm not complaining, more just sharing as someone pretty new to vaping.

There is definately some conduction in my fury 2. You can get hits well after the heater is off. It's similar to my mighty, in that it's really a hybrid. To really notice conduction tamp the bowl a bit.

Having said that, conduction isn't nessasarily bad, except that your herb cooks even if your not hitting it. The capsules should help cause you can just remove them to stop the cooking.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
There is definately some conduction in my fury 2. You can get hits well after the heater is off. It's simular to my mighty, in that it's really a hybrid. To really notice conduction tamp the bowl a bit.

Having said that, conduction isn't nessasarily bad, except that your herb cooks even if your not hitting it. The capsules should help cause you can just remove them to stop the cooking.
Were can U buy one?

Look's fun!

F^CK I bet it MEDICATES = WHERE can 1 get a FURY?

There is a 2 out?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
There is definately some conduction in my fury 2. You can get hits well after the heater is off. It's simular to my mighty, in that it's really a hybrid. To really notice conduction tamp the bowl a bit.

True, yeah I read about all the "is it truly convection or hybrid" stuff before I bought it and I'm guessing part of my happiness with it is the effectiveness of the hybrid. More observing than complaining.

I'm happy as can be with the Fury 2 and I'm glad I got it from HR because they've been great to deal with. I'm curious about the capsules since I didn't have good results with the dosing screens, which didn't fit well and didn't extract effectively.

rozroz

I am noticing this also. It’s the one thing that still puzzles me when it’s called true convection :hmm:
it may be 90% convection, but unless it's true convection why call it that?
hoping the capsules will indeed provide less conduction experience even within the session.
the one trick to prevent unwanted cooking is always turning it off one hit before ending the session.

JTHC

I just got mine last week (right in time for my birthday). Really fantastic and it's made me switch to vaping full time. I use the WPA mostly, and it's near perfect for that role. I would like a bigger bowl, because even the XL WPA barely holds enough for me. The Fierce looks like it might improve that aspect, but it seems a bit too heavy to sit on my pipes.

FYI one way to prevent (or at least mitigate) conduction cooking is to use the WPA or glass mouthpiece and pull it out between draws.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
True, yeah I read about all the "is it truly convection or hybrid" stuff before I bought it and I'm guessing part of my happiness with it is the effectiveness of the hybrid. More observing than complaining.

I'm happy as can be with the Fury 2 and I'm glad I got it from HR because they've been great to deal with. I'm curious about the capsules since I didn't have good results with the dosing screens, which didn't fit well and didn't extract effectively.
Having used the S-B dosing caps in my Crafty since the day it arrived in November: Because the caps tend to limit air flow and hold the heat in, they only increase the conduction component. That is my daily experience. Nonetheless, the caps are very much worth it to me because they make the whole vaping experience much cleaner and much much more convenient, particularly when one is on the go.

My F2 is chomping at the bit, waiting for the HR dosing caps to displace my Crafty and other outdoor recreational vapes.

JTHC

Fury 2. Civilization In a cheap, small package. I gave 2 away to guys who only smoke joints ( or, out of a coke can,= uncivilized) now they know the real deal. If I had more $$, I'd surely mail you one. It's that good. Get with the fury 2. Bong adapter included makes it great for poolside. Cheers, D

Yep, I know what my smokey friends are getting for Christmas!

BabyFacedFinster

Fury 2. Civilization In a cheap, small package. I gave 2 away to guys who only smoke joints ( or, out of a coke can,= uncivilized) now they know the real deal. If I had more $$, I'd surely mail you one. It's that good. Get with the fury 2. Bong adapter included makes it great for poolside. Cheers, D

Damn, can I be your friend?

Knowing that my herb is going to sit in a ss chamber when heated, I never really expected the heat to cut right off the moment I shut the unit off. I figured the herb would get a little extra heat regardless. Having used an Air previously I did just as was mentioned earlier, shut it down about a hit or two before the end of a session, although the Fury is better than the Air at cooling off.

I do like the ability to remove the wpa between sessions and flip it over using the Fury as the wpa holder.

Last edited:

DirtyD

Damn, can I be your friend?

Knowing that my herb is going to sit in a ss chamber when heated, I never really expected the heat to cut right off the moment I shut the unit off. I figured the herb would get a little extra heat regardless. Having used an Air previously I did just as was mentioned earlier, shut it down about a hit or two before the end of a session, although the Fury is better than the Air at cooling off.

I do like the ability to remove the wpa between sessions and flip it over using the Fury as the wpa holder.
Yeah imo the wpa as dry mouthpiece is the way to go, you end up using less and getting the same hits. Cheers, D. Yes, you can be my friend! My favorite thing to do is make friends! Cheers old chap, D.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Yeah imo the wpa as dry mouthpiece is the way to go, you end up using less and getting the same hits. Cheers, D. Yes, you can be my friend! My favorite thing to do is make friends! Cheers old chap, D.

:peace:

I'm glad I went with the xl wpa for the extra space. Maybe in the future they will offer an adjustable gong like you see in the nano. I love the other end being designed for 3 sizes. (You're gonna see this previous sentence in the Out of Context thread soon. They're f'n savages over there)

I just thought about adding my J hook to the wpa :nod: Gotta give that a try. I wonder if I can get a silicone whip over that 10mm fitting?

LabPong

I had purchased a Fury2 kit and a Argo at the same time....I am going to keep the Argo because it was easier to deal with for me. My hands/fingers did not like loading the Fury2 as the glass stem is so tiny for my fat fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom