Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That was quick HR, so I have heated the unit again and took Fat Freddy`s advice and gave the WPA a bit of attention and gave a quick lick around the bowl and pushed....harder than I would have liked, but, it did go in :clap:. It takes a considerable amount of force to get in/out, is that OK? As I said above, it is quite out of round and I think this is causing the extra effort, I would hate to break something.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
That was quick HR, so I have heated the unit again and took Fat Freddy`s advice and gave the WPA a bit of attention and gave a quick lick around the bowl and pushed....harder than I would have liked, but, it did go in :clap:. It takes a considerable amount of force to get in/out, is that OK? As I said above, it is quite out of round and I think this is causing the extra effort, I would hate to break something.
Let's just send another one to you - just to be on the safe side. We will email you with the details.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

vapeanderson

Just ordered a Fury 2 direct from HR with the 4/20 discount. I chose the glass mouthpiece as I don't have any water pieces and don't typically vape indoors (it's prohibited by property management and my apartment is above the on-site manager). I'm looking forward to something a little more discreet and comfortable than my Vapcap, although that will definitely stick around.

Thanks to everyone providing their impressions and tips on the Fury 2. I'm looking forward to trying it. :D

blackwater

Ordered my Fury 2 bundle at 4:30 PM California time 3/31 Friday and got a shipping notice almost immediately....even though I missed USPS pickup they said it would ship the next day. Emailed them the next morning (a Saturday mind you) to add screens and got a quick “no problem” response. Got home from work Monday 4/2 afternoon to a bundle of joy. Granted I am only one state away from them but I can’t say enough about @HealthyRips.com ! Maybe I am used to my hopper CS experiences, but even against Amazon this would be some pretty tough ecommerce to beat. What a slick customer experience.

Charged her up and counted 6 dry burnoff bowls all at 4 full minutes and 430F before battery was dead. Was amazed at the battery life! Charged up in under 2 hours from almost completely dead. Did a couple of empty draws and tasted a wisp of a “new” smell. Wasn’t robot-y, if that’s a word, but it wasn’t 100% benign. Im sensitive to silicon and was worried a bit.

Took out the blue silicon piece and screen and put in ISO for 20 mins. Tried to disassemble the glass part of mouthpiece like @paytonpenn videos but couldn’t get to unsnap. I just wiped down all I could get to with ISO swab. TRIED to put the screen back in the blue silicon but my dumb ass lost it. Luckily I had extras...but the flat circle replacement screens that came with the screen pack (not the conical ones) seemed too big? I cut it to fit, but it looks less than OEM. What am I doing wrong here? I am sure it is user error. Also any tips on how to undo the silicon/PTFE and glass mouthpiece for deep cleaning would be much appreciated.

I’m a microdoser and inserted the small conical screen into the chamber for cleaner/smaller bowl experience. There was room for a perfect .05-.07g for me. Put some tasty Blue Haze in and let it sit at 340F for 1 minuet to un-marinate the “new” out and then started a slow draw. After that THC soak there was NO silicon taste at all, just pure Blue mother fing Haze! This is with the native mouthpiece mind you so can’t imagine when I get to bust out the glass WPA. Soooo pleased with this little pre 420 present to myself! Not to mention a surprisingly satisfying little cloud for such low temp. Almost like my GH on the first notch, when that is working properly. Got probably 5-6 very nice hits while bumping 10F every draw. Couldn’t believe that the 10F bumps were almost instantaneous in temp response time. Wow!

Thanks again to all you guys that helped me decide. I am absolutely neurotic about new purchases and research until I’m almost paralyzed by indecision....bottom line is I couldn’t be more pleased. Keep calm and Fury on!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@blackwater Congrats on your new purchase!

The trick to getting the mouthpiece apart is getting it apart the first time! Take off the screen and on same part of mouthpiece is a layer of plastic that needs to be lifted (pried/pulled off) to get inside.

Below is picture of it separated from rest of mouthpiece:

wFcn3kb.jpg

Once you remove the screen, you can get a better grasp on the top layer. On the opposite side of the mouthpiece seen in above picture, is a little tab. Try to push the tab with one hand and with other hand, pinch with thumb and index finger (one inside, one outside) and pull up.
(Do you know how hard it is to write that without sounding dirty???)

Again, once you get it done the first time it becomes very easy. You won’t need to use the tab anymore.

Hope this helps!

rozroz

so, about the capsules..
they're made out of aluminum?
i wonder whether that would gather more conductive heat or less?
my understanding is that aluminum gathers less heat..
so that will actually be helpful in lessening the conduction.
am i right?

El Peligroso

Yeah capsules are always a nice thing. Got 2 of my friends to buy the fury 2, they didn’t like vaping but then said they each bought a v2 pro (the shiny, shitty one) and assumed all vapes were like that. I let em try my fury and shortly after they didn’t say anything but just sorta slowly turned their heads at me and smiled with squinty eyes. I got kinda creeped out at first before realizing what it meant.

blackwater

@blackwater Congrats on your new purchase!

The trick to getting the mouthpiece apart is getting it apart the first time! Take off the screen and on same part of mouthpiece is a layer of plastic that needs to be lifted (pried/pulled off) to get inside.

Below is picture of it separated from rest of mouthpiece:

wFcn3kb.jpg

Once you remove the screen, you can get a better grasp on the top layer. On the opposite side of the mouthpiece seen in above picture, is a little tab. Try to push the tab with one hand and with other hand, pinch with thumb and index finger (one inside, one outside) and pull up.
(Do you know how hard it is to write that without sounding dirty???)

Again, once you get it done the first time it becomes very easy. You won’t need to use the tab anymore.

Hope this helps!
Thanks so much! Sounding dirty ain’t terrible, especially if your trying to clean it (ok, awful pun).

I saw the tab and was messing around with it. My butterfingers have broken soooo many of these types of non-metal fittings I guess I am just afraid to force it. Will try again with your tips above.

Any word about the replacement screen in the blue silicone area? Mine seems way to big to fit in there, err screens that is, without cutting. Every time I try and force into the little groove of the blue MP the screen just bends.

blackwater,
Reactions: Jill NYC

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Any info about when the capsules will be available?
Hi, We should be getting the first dosing screen samples next week from one of the new manufacturers that we outsourced. We will post information and pictures as soon as we receive and test them.

Any word about the replacement screen in the blue silicone area? Mine seems way to big to fit in there, err screens that is, without cutting. Every time I try and force into the little groove of the blue MP the screen just bends.
Hi, The extra screens that we sent to you are for inserting into the chamber - not for the blue silicone O-ring. The screen for the O-ring is a thick rigid stainless steel plate-type screen. You should have an extra O-ring and screen set in your FURY 2 box - it looks like this:

s521998654532965957_p15_i2_w1381.jpeg

Please let us know if you have any other questions: healthyrips@gmail.com :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
Hi, We should be getting the first dosing screen samples next week from one of the new manufacturers that we outsourced. We will post information and pictures as soon as we receive and test them.

Don't feel in a rush for the capsules, I will rather have the best posible ones and wait longer than some mediocre ones.

Edit:

Just cleaned this vape for the first time and I have to say that even tho it looked like the MP was gonna be annoying to clean, once you take it apart its pretty easy:

All silicone parts: Dishwasher soap and war water
Metal and glass: ISO

Took me like 10 minutes doing it slowly and taking puffs from my Milaana. Really happy with this vape, IMO best one in his price range and even in higher ranges...

Edit 2: @HealthyRips.com If you could made a full glass mouthpiece but with the outsid elook of the plastic MP, it will be the perfect one for when out and about.

Last edited:

Hey NOW!

Took the plunge for a Fury 2 and 10 each curved screens. The 420 sale coupon made the cost less than just buying the Fury 2 by it self.

Along with the Dynavap M that I have, I may have the best collection of hybrid micro dosing tools available.

The folks on /vaporents and FC have been very helpful.

Thanks ya'll

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
If you recommend that j hook I'd appreciate a link so I can get one. I've never owned one and I don't know if they're all about the same Thanks and sorry for the OT post!

https://dankstop.com/products/grav-labs-14mm-18mm-j-hook-adapter?variant=22927794950

Here is where I got my last one. They have both 14 and 18mm Grav Lab hooks. They usually throw in a keck clip too. Plus free priority shipping and a chance for a discounted price when you order. I don't work for them but I have often loved the 2-3 day shipping.

blackwater

Took the plunge for a Fury 2 and 10 each curved screens. The 420 sale coupon made the cost less than just buying the Fury 2 by it self.

Along with the Dynavap M that I have, I may have the best collection of hybrid micro dosing tools available.

The folks on /vaporents and FC have been very helpful.

Thanks ya'll
Congrats on your new purchase! I just got mine Monday and haven’t even touched my grasshopper or M. I 1000% agree that the two vapes you mention are perfect compliments to each other.

I would have to add a “working” hopper and you have a perfect stable!

blackwater

Bad Ass Unit.
This man speaks the truth. You and this community and the matching @HealthyRips.com contrubution for the ones in need moved me. Can’t say enough how much I respected that gesture. That act made me sign up for an account after lurking for 3 years. Been discouraged before on different online communities and stopped engaging. This single act of a dozen Fury 2’s to those in need was awesome and enough to make me want to be a part of something again. Sorry for the sappy-ness. On to my point;

I had all day today (until fam got home) to give her a nice walk through the paces. Dry herb and shatter w SST mesh on native MP, then did both with glass WPA dry, then both herb and shatter via WPA on my perc. What a great day! This replaced my hopper for the day and tasted soooo good.

Of course when I needed a 20 second session I used my hopper....but if I have 2 mins or less I am consistently reaching for this perfect little machine. Keep calm and Fury on!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All, Healthy Rips 420 Sale is on now!

420-banner_2_orig.jpg

blowout-banner2_orig.jpg

blowout-banner_orig.jpg

• 15% Discount Storewide - Use Coupon Code: HEALTHY420
  • OG FURY & Glass Bundle Blowout $99 - No Coupon Code Necessary
  • FORCE With Glass Mouthpiece Blowout $109 - No Coupon Code Necessary
Free SHRED Grinder or Glass Bubbler with every vaporizer purchase.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hi All, Healthy Rips 420 Sale is on now!

420-banner_2_orig.jpg

blowout-banner2_orig.jpg

blowout-banner_orig.jpg

• 15% Discount Storewide - Use Coupon Code: HEALTHY420
  • OG FURY & Glass Bundle Blowout $99 - No Coupon Code Necessary
  • FORCE With Glass Mouthpiece Blowout $109 - No Coupon Code Necessary
Free SHRED Grinder or Glass Bubbler with every vaporizer purchase.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Is there somewhere to get a close-up of both the shred grinder and the bubbler? I checked out your website but didn't see them there.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Fat Freddy,
Reactions: AtomicPB

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Is there somewhere to get a close-up of both the shred grinder and the bubbler? I checked out your website but didn't see them there.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Here is the link for the FURY 2 bubbler: https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p39/FURY_&_FURY_2_Glass_Water_Bubbler.html

We will be adding pictures of the SHRED grinder later today - it is a really nice Anodized Aluminum grinder and a $29 value. You can read about the SHRED 2.25 Edition grinder here: https://www.shredgrinders.com/grinders.html

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com/

Top Bottom