Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Yep, couldn't agree more! Last October 3rd I posted the following in this thread:

I'm sure many who read such praise think it's just hyperbole but the fact is, HR has achieved something with this vape that seems almost impossible in such a small unit but nevertheless, they did it! Had the Fury been available several years ago I would have saved a great deal of money since then!

And my admiration for this unit and HR has only grown! :clap::clap::clap:

This post inspired me to go back to the beginning of this thread and re-read how the Fury success has unfolded.

HR started out with a very skeptical group here on FC and the way they were able to turn it around has been really fun to watch. Their transparency, frequent communication, excellent CS, fair prices and ultimately, an excellent product is a good model for others to follow.

As someone in a similar field, their actions/progress has been helpful to watch, for my own career.
Who says vaping doesn’t help your professional life? ;)

Pinkman

I'm very late to this party so would someone be so kind as to summarise why the Fury 2 is so well thought of? I'm thinking of buying a Ghost MV1 for my portable, or the Mighty. Why would I choose the Fury 2 over these two?

Thank you all

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@Pinkman
Fury 2 -
Super easy to use
Great value for your $$ (much less expensive than Mighty/Ghost)
Fast warmup (much faster than Mighty, slower than Ghost)
Smaller than Mighty/Ghost
Taste not as good as Mighty/Ghost
Battery life much shorter than Mighty, not sure abt Ghost b/c seems like battery can be inconsistent
No dosing capsules yet for Fury, but should be available in next month or two

AMiA

I'm very late to this party so would someone be so kind as to summarise why the Fury 2 is so well thought of? I'm thinking of buying a Ghost MV1 for my portable, or the Mighty. Why would I choose the Fury 2 over these two?

Thank you all

Just do a simple compare...Ghost thread and THIS FURY 2 thread..and tell me why you should not buy FURY 2.

shredder

So I left my fully charged fury 2 in my truck for most of the day, weather in single digits early then mid twenties. Drove two hours, got home, and fired the fury 2 up. I went from four bars to one bar in one long session. It was a 3 warm ups (or restarts) session, but still.

It did charge up fairly fast, although I didn't time the charge.

Does anyone know if these batteries don't like cold weather? It wasn't froze but it was cold to the touch when I started and it warmed up fairly fast. I'll try again later at room temp, but I was pretty surprised to see the bars go so fast.

Last edited:
shredder,
Reactions: AtomicPB

Sketch420

Can people tell me why The Force isn't being as highly praised as The Fury is?

That's what I've always wondered. Looks like the same except the size. It uses the same heater as the fury if memory serves me right.

Hi All, We wanted to give you an update on our FURY 2 dosing capsules.
We sourced a metal mesh manufacturer on December 27th, 2017 to provide us with dosing capsule samples. We paid them for the mold and samples on January 2, 2018. On January 25th - we received our first samples - but they were getting stuck in the chamber and the lid/cap was too loose. We immediately informed them of the necessary adjustments - but we did not receive our second set of samples until March 10, 2018 (after numerous requests for them to speed up the process). The second set of samples were worse than the first - the depth was off by 1mm and the lid/cap was now too tight. We contacted them again - and they wanted us to pay for a new mold and they tripled their price from the original quote. And they said that the capsules were too difficult to make due to the small size. We were obviously extremely upset that they didn't simply disclose this in the first place and not waste so much of our time and money.

We immediately contacted numerous other metal and mesh manufacturers and narrowed our search to two additional manufacturers. We have now paid these two additional manufacturers for molds and samples - just to be sure that one of them can actually produce them. They are both giving us time estimates of 21 days to produce the samples and then another two weeks to bulk produce them once we approve the samples.

We are very sorry that we originally chose the wrong manufacturer - which is causing our clients to wait longer than expected for the capsules. Both manufacturers that are currently working on these capsules have assured us that they can get them produced correctly and timely. Once we receive the capsule samples - we will compare them and finalize bulk production on the better of the two.

We will make this up to all of you that have been patiently waiting on these capsules by providing a coupon code that will triple the number of capsules you will receive with your order. We will update you with new pictures and release dates the second we have rock-solid information.

We appreciate and thank you in advance for your continued patience and understanding.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

I would rather get a better performing product than one that just works Okay. I will be patiently waiting for these. Thanks for the update.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi, Charging and using any battery in cold weather is extremely hard on them. You should always charge your battery in a warm environment and also warm up your device prior to turning it on.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

This is accurate. I don't know of any small appliance battery that wouldn't experience some reduction of power or power storage at lower temps. Some may be better at handling it than others. And then you have the greater range from starting temp to operating temp to overcome and that uses up more juice.

I believe that I was taking a risk last summer by often leaving my Air in the hot car (like at the beach) with its 18650. I would take a few trips out to the car to listen to the radio for a while and snag a few hits off a preloaded bowl. Never had any issues. I need the check the max temp for the Fury's battery .

I want to send $$$!

F^CK'N FURY seem like beyond MEDICATION!
I want to get one & try it?

This might be it?

Can U hook it to water?

I want a new portable?

@ataxian Dude, you got to get one. A lot of Fun! I'm lovin' mine. Mini-Civilized :peace:

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: AtomicPB

Yck

Which glass mouthpiece are people enjoying more - the bent or the WPA?

I don’t use a water pipe but heard some still prefer the WPA stem. Im hoping using a glass stem will make me love this vape because I was so excited for it but, coming from the Boundless CFV, I am just not loving the taste of the vapor on the Fury. Very plastic-y. Love everything else about the device.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I really want to get the F2 especially with the 15% coupon but think I should wait for the capsules as I don`t want to pay another $15 postage for the caps alone.

Also when I get it , which wpa should I get, big, small or both keeping in mind I have an unlimited supply of weed.

Should I add the Force to my order as well?

little maggie

I really want to get the F2 especially with the 15% coupon but think I should wait for the capsules as I don`t want to pay another $15 postage for the caps alone.

Also when I get it , which wpa should I get, big, small or both keeping in mind I have an unlimited supply of weed.

Should I add the Force to my order as well?
It works great with the basic mp as well as the water adapter. Given the recent message from the company it's not clear how soon the Fury 2 will get caps. Your better off getting one using the coupon. As for getting the Fury- this may be unpopular- but I think, if you want another vape you might consider getting something very different. I love my Fury 2 because it's so small but maybe check out the tubo evic or MVT. (I don't know what shipping costs from Europe where the Tubo comes from to where you live.)
Also definitely get the larger wpa. You can microdose with it but still add more to the bowl if you want.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I might do as you suggest and not worry about the capsules (I rarely use them in my Plenty).
I was just wondering about the wpa, is the larger capacity due to using a thinner walled glass or what?
I was just thinking if the smaller one has thicker walls it might be stronger
I really like the sound of the warranty after the initial year, 1/2 price for a new one would be great, I just wonder about US customs when sending it back:uhoh:

little maggie

I might do as you suggest and not worry about the capsules (I rarely use them in my Plenty).
I was just wondering about the wpa, is the larger capacity due to using a thinner walled glass or what?
I really like the sound of the warranty after the initial year, 1/2 price for a new one would be great, I just wonder about US customs when sending it back:uhoh:
The wpa seems pretty solid to me. I imagine either would break if you dropped them.
If the warranty is a factor you might check out the Haze brand. I didn't get the newest one (the square) but the dual had a 10 year warranty and I suspect the square will as well. And when they updated the one I had they sent new ones for free. I'm mostly into on demand right now so I gave my Haze away but it was a great vape. I don't know the warranty on the Tubo or MVT but the only thing that would break on the tubo is the evic mod and I don't know how long those last.

Last edited:

shredder

Which glass mouthpiece are people enjoying more - the bent or the WPA?

I don’t use a water pipe but heard some still prefer the WPA stem. Im hoping using a glass stem will make me love this vape because I was so excited for it but, coming from the Boundless CFV, I am just not loving the taste of the vapor on the Fury. Very plastic-y. Love everything else about the device.

I bought the water adaptors but havn't used them much. As the vape heats the glass gets loose and can easily fall out when inverted for water hits. There are posts talking about this, you may want to read more in this thread. It's not an insurmountable deal, especially if you don't use water, but you should know this.

I do like it for stealthy hits and the heat up is very very quick. I don't get a plastic smell or taste at all, never did even when brand new. It gives nice tasting hits at the lower temps, and as the temps increase the vapor increases but the flavor fades. Like most vapes IMHO.

Yck

I bought the water adaptors but havn't used them much. As the vape heats the glass gets loose and can easily fall out when inverted for water hits. There are posts talking about this, you may want to read more in this thread. It's not an insurmountable deal, especially if you don't use water, but you should know this.

I do like it for stealthy hits and the heat up is very very quick. I don't get a plastic smell or taste at all, never did even when brand new. It gives nice tasting hits at the lower temps, and as the temps increase the vapor increases but the flavor fades. Like most vapes IMHO.

Thanks for the warning. And maybe it’s me that’s not used to the taste on a low resistance vape.

lookhigh

FC member
The wall is the same in both, the XL has a longer bowl.

Cleezy

Got my Fury2 last night and ripped a handful of 430F sessions through the XL WPA and then 1 night cap through the mouthpiece. My preferred method is always max temp through water when available so this little beast is perfect for me. I really enjoy my hopper when its not under repair and this guy can totally keep up with the hopper. I also enjoy it just as much if not more than my Crafty if for no other reason than the insanely fast heat up in comparison (Crafty is straight up painfully slow). Anyway, my initial impressions has me singing the praises to all my friends and have already talked 2 of them into ordering just in my first night of use. Thanks HR this is a great device you put in my hand!!!

Top Bottom