Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I think this could be my next purchase, @HealthyRips.com do you have any plan about an EU distributor any soon? I can find the other branded versions of the Fury but I would prefer to buy your improved unit.
Hi @The Beagle and @BaroneBarra, Thank you for your interest in our FURY 2! We only sell online - directly to the public. This keeps our prices low and prevents counterfeits. Our international shipping is only $15 (our cost is $22).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Give me just 5mins and I will have tried... :)

Edit:
I just did a one-to-one comparison between the Fury 2 (at the highest temperature of 221°C) and the OmniVong with my bubbler. The Fury is no competition. The OmniVong hits much harder. But still nothing wrong with the Fury 2 through a bubbler. I have not bought it for this application. It's nice to see that I can still use it with water, if I would like to. :)
Fair enough. Butane versus a set temperature limit, butane normally wins and I agree, I can get some thick rips off my VapCap and have a quicker deeper extraction.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Hi @The Beagle and @BaroneBarra, Thank you for your interest in our FURY 2! We only sell online - directly to the public. This keeps our prices low and prevents counterfeits. Our international shipping is only $15 (our cost is $22).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Which means:
- For everyone not having problems with customs in their EU country: Order direct with Healthyrips.com
- For everyone having problems with customs in their EU country: Get one of the clones. The difference is really not that big that it justifies any trouble with customs authorities.

I was lucky, by the way.
The parcel was stuck at customs for ages, but I neither had to pay VAT, nor did I have to pickup and open the parcel this time. This is quite unusual, but I liked it, of course.

Last edited:

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I will say I wish the temp would go a little higher 430 is as high as it goes. The avb comes out even and tan using the WPA but I love that dark brown I get from @Ed's TnT WS.

I agree that it would be really nice if the temp went up another 10 or 20 degrees. 430 in the WPA leaves my ABV a nice even medium brown, but I usually like to go a bit darker..

StonerSloth,
Reactions: Prolusio

elykpeace

exVASted
I agree that it would be really nice if the temp went up another 10 or 20 degrees. 430 in the WPA leaves my ABV a nice even medium brown, but I usually like to go a bit darker..

I did notice when I throw the avb in the vapcap or WS that it is pretty much cached ... So color can be decieving. More a personal preference /peice of mind getting that dark dark avb ... Just wanna ring it out and get that last drop

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow tried a few quick bowls last night with the wpa dry like a stem for all glass path, pretty amazed how it is like a nano Solo with more convection! Wish I had more glass stems like this in different styles to use, love the glass screen, even if it makes it less portable. It is certainly nice to have both this and stealth mouthpiece, very smart design here

Shit Snacks

^Welcome aboard matey! I knew we would see you here soon enough!

I really know what you and others meant now, pretty exciting to see these China-produced vapes finally catch up on performance, and in such a teeny tiny package no less!

I'd actually like to see a slightly larger one even, with a swappable 18650 battery, and perhaps a new mouthpiece option with magnets? #Fury3WishList

Other folks need to get into this, dudes like @AJS & @OF are sure to be impressed like you and I are! Well done @HealthyRips.com :tup:

AJS

Calm Consistency
I really know what you and others meant now, pretty exciting to see these China-produced vapes finally catch up on performance, and in such a teeny tiny package no less!

I'd actually like to see a slightly larger one even, with a swappable 18650 battery, and perhaps a new mouthpiece option with magnets? #Fury3WishList

Other folks need to get into this, dudes like @AJS & @OF are sure to be impressed like you and I are! Well done @HealthyRips.com :tup:
Haven't spent too much time checking this guy out but I've seen a few vids on IG and was definitely impressed. I'll look into it!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

That's right, Arizer, FM and Boundless...there's a new vape in town!

So y'all ready to slap leather!? :brow:

Shit Snacks

I like that wishlist! Although the 18650 would make it bigger. But I keep hearing we are right around the corner from some new battery tech...

Yeah I wouldn't even mind bigger because it is so freaking tiny as is lol It would still be plenty stealth if it we're just a little bit taller to accommodate the larger battery and a door to replace it too (may make it easier to avoid accidentally block air intake?) Performance wise this is such a great vape to share with anyone!

zor

Encountered two instances where the device would not power on. It was supposedly charged but the three clicks wouldn't activate it, nor would any other combination for that matter, until I plugged it in; LCD illuminated and device showed the charging screen. I disconnected it, it operates as normal, and sure enough there was plenty of juice left. Not sure how the previous sessions were handled such that it would lead to this but at least it was easily fixed..

Razor

I like that wishlist! Although the 18650 would make it bigger. But I keep hearing we are right around the corner from some new battery tech...

But I already have a stack of 18560's ready and waiting :p

Hey Shit Snack, they have one that works like the fury 2 with a larger battery and oven. It's called the force and it works extremely well. The battery just isnt replaceable (unless you replace it yourself which is possible if you void the warranty :p)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

But I already have a stack of 18560's ready and waiting :p

Hey Shit Snack, they have one that works like the fury 2 with a larger battery and oven. It's called the force and it works extremely well. The battery just isnt replaceable (unless you replace it yourself which is possible if you void the warranty :p)

Thanks, yeah I am aware of the Force, but not really interested for a variety of reasons. To me the Fury is really a superior design overall

Razor

I see. I dont really like the lack of a temp screen, but I've had nothing but amazing quality vapor come from it. My girl and I have vape offs with her fury 2 and we get similar results which is fun. Though I do horde my better battery over her quite often (muahahahaha)

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I see. I dont really like the lack of a temp screen, but I've had nothing but amazing quality vapor come from it. My girl and I have vape offs with her fury 2 and we get similar results which is fun. Though I do horde my better battery over her quite often (muahahahaha)
What does lack of temp screen mean.. The only thing the screen shows is the temp and battery.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

ChooChooCharlie

@paytonpenn - Think he meant that the Force does not have digital temp display, it uses colors instead.

Like you said, needed a glass connector to raise Fury2 up a bit. Lightweight, fun to load in kitchen and then easily carry out to porch. Glass stem is so small, one hit usually does the trick.

bXbFKCJm.jpg

DirtyD

Alright I just got my fury wpa in my hands (Thanks hr for being so cool and fast... anyway now I'm just gonna use this as the mp - dry . 2 major game changers imo with this new wpa.all glass... a) using wpa makes chamber smaller= less plant needed. b) with all that plastic and silly con out of the way way better tastes. Have no put thru actuall bong w/ water yet as I don't have one. I feel I can load less now, a plus for myself, and i get more taste out of each bowl... more testing needed... cheers, D.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
so, as i've measured for the bowl diameter 10,8mm cold, 11mm warm - can someone confirm the glass stem is exactly 11mm?
got a glass chillum with 10,4mm which works with an o-ring, but i'll have a look at some headshops maybe i find a perfect fit...

Used2use,

ChooChooCharlie

@Used2use - according to these cheap calipers, pretty close to 11mm. Sorry I can't be more precise. Think glass will have slight variations from stem to stem anyway.

hyNVltG.jpg

Since you're interested, check out @StonerSloth posts on page 28

But, I like the Fury2 stem because it has that widening section, cools with turbulence, you can see reclaim there. Also adds strength to the stem, along with the beefy 10-14-18 end. Like the glass screen, at a nice depth for one hit 0.04g loads through a bubbler. No need for little fiddly domed metal screens. Glass pathway lovers should be satisfied.

Edit -- glass walls are 2mm thick, yielding a thin 7mm inner diameter load -- thick becomes thin. Hey, another advantage, no worries over screen depth placement, because it's perfect as it is IMO. Draw slow, draw fast, draw happy trees, doesn't matter.

No charring. No thinking. No skill. No shit.

Last edited:

StonerSloth

cui bono?
One of my factory WPAs measures 10.80mm OD and the other a rather out-of-round ~10.72mm OD (cold temps)

I had a ten pack of 11mm OD x 1mm wall boro glass tubes from another DIY project, so I measured them all and used the smallest one, which measured about 10.90mm OD

I do think the factory design is very good but it would be nice to see one without the ground glass joints on the end. Also it is nice to have an adjustable bowl. Being a long time log vape user, this configuration just makes sense for me.

Top Bottom