Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Some fines have definitely fallen through the bottom screen of my Fury but they seem to burn off pretty quickly just like on most other vapes. I'm not worried about them. Sometimes when I fire it up from cold with no stem or mouthpiece on you can see them burning off. Not a big deal imho.

DirtyD

I am buying the wpa separately , does a pretty decent FC member get a discount or coupon code? I was just wondering. :cheers:

DirtyD,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

elykpeace

exVASted
I know @HealthyRips.com was offering the fury without the wpa for $10 less ... I think your going to want the wpa tho... 149.99 shipped

Edit: just going off what @StonerSloth mentions about particles falling in.. I use a HT with the wpa and so my unit isn't inverted in use. The crumbs make there way down so at the end of the session I'll empty out the bowl and blow in the bottom intake to hopefully expell the dust out .. ??

zor

Gave the Fury 2 a deep clean yestetday but the smell of stale ABV will not leave the mouthpiece. GF doesn't care but I'm a bit perplexed, it is now a challenge to find out how to thoroughly clean. Might be due to the silicone, I know that material absorb smells.

DirtyD

Yes so after every bowl or two I heat unit up to 430 and let it burn some of that stuff out, and I blow through the bottom a few times whilst heating. Usually not a whole 4 min cycle, don't want to drain battery too much, but I feel it's necessary for this kind of vape.. still it would be neat if we could take bottom screen out but o well. Love this vape, all my buddies that only combust hit this and it shuts em down.. amazing driving/travel vape:peace:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
There you go @HealthyRips.com , THAT is the big untapped demographic the FURY2 could exploit BIG TIME if you can discover an effective marketing strategy to connect with them!!
Hi @Fat Freddy, Agreed 100%! We just had our second meeting with a talented marketing team - getting a proposal next week.

I know @HealthyRips.com was offering the fury without the wpa for $10 less ... I think your going to want the wpa tho... 149.99 shipped
Hi @elykpeace, Thank you for mentioning the glass WPA discount for previous purchasers of the FURY or FURY 2. Use coupon code: WPA10 to get the FURY/FURY 2 glass WPA for $10 including free USA shipping (as always).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Moriarty3

Okay, I've had my FURY 2 for a few days now and am in love with it! I've only used a vape once before this (about five years ago), so take my review for what it's worth, but I have zero regrets with the purchase.

The unit fits well in my hand and feels very well made. The black matte color scheme is both classy and low profile; perfect for a portable. I switched off the chamber lights (stealth mode) from the get-go as it's not really needed when you can just look at the digital readout to know when to hit it. (doing so should also help your battery life.) The cover fits perfectly and does a great job of keeping vape smells in, but it does have a noticeable silicone smell to it out of the box. (After an iso and dish soap bath, it's barely noticeable.)

The unit produces solid cloudage for its size (from what I've seen compared to other vapes) and tastes like what I remember vaped weed tasting like. I've seen zero black in my browns, so the convection tech seems to work as advertised. I just used the WPA as a mouthpiece and was stoked on how well it worked! I personally don't hit super large bowls, so the WPA's smaller bowl size works perfectly for me. The regular mouthpiece works well also, but on long draws, you'll definitely feel a strong heat on your lips. Not enough to hurt or anything, but enough to know you don't want it on your lips any longer than necessary.

I feel every bit as medicated off this little vape as I do when I hit my binger, which is something I really wasn't expecting. This was the main worry I had while considering purchasing a vape, so I'm incredibly pleased my worries were for not!

If you're on the fence about pulling the trigger on this, just do it. I can't imagine finding a better value for your cash. Healthy Rips has been great with any questions/concerns I've had, which sadly isn't a standard for all businesses these days, so cheers to everybody over there!

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Yeah. My Fury 2 has arrived and is now sitting together with my Fury 1 clone, chatting and charging while waiting for first usage in some hours. :)
Very much looking forward to using the WPA with my bubbler this evening!

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I was hit with a 35€ custom fee... Fuck that.

Fee aside (horrible enough) - We here have to open our parcels at the customs office while an officer is watching. No fun at all in a prohibition country...
"Oh, Mr. Dynavaper! Another "aromatherapy" device?
You must be doing a lot of that... mmmh... "aromatherapy"...
Interesting, interesting." (notes address for search warrant)

Last edited:

Razshiro

This.
Also it's the second time I ask the company rep here the same question and it gets ignored, I think it says something about the company attitude.

That's why i don't want to buy "cheap" vape and pay custom for it !! i can have the fenix mini for 80€ shipped in my country... i would prefer buy the Fury but it's a lot of more money with custom for almost the same device...

@HealthyRips.com at least give a better discount code for international customer ( we already have 15$ shipping+custom...) or do you plan to find an EU retailer ?

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Okay, I now had the chance to test the WPA with my bubbler. It does a real good job, but will not become my favorite vape to use with a bubbler.
I did not have to preheat the device - the WPA did fit without. But nothing felt "loose" or strange, so nothing to complain.
I set the Fury 2 to 210°C (410°F), put it into the bubbler (fit was excellent) and received lots of astoundingly (for the temperature) tasty vapor without any effort. It was perfectly cool and nice to consume. All good so far. But: It did not "hit" me as hard, as e.g. my Omnivong with the bubbler does. It was a pleasant experience, no question. And it is surely great for those who seek more of a medication than a fat recreational hit. I seek both... ;) I will however, use it from time to time. It was not bad at all!

And: I can also confirm that the silicone bytaste that my Fury 1 clone had for some time - until it vanished - was by far not as intensive with the newly acquired Fury 2.

The cover is nice so far, I just imagined it being a bit more "firm" in material and not that "smooth". Its surface seems to be a magnet for my pocket dirt somehow... Still nice, especially to keep it even more stealthy and odor protected.

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
i can have the fenix mini for 80€ shipped in my country... i would prefer buy the Fury but it's a lot of more money with custom for almost the same device...

I completely agree, I think my local headshop carries one of the rebrands, I'll see what price they sell it for.

The Beagle,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
That temp is too low. Recreational users want max temp. That is a satisfying hit.

Give me just 5mins and I will have tried... :)

Edit:
I just did a one-to-one comparison between the Fury 2 (at the highest temperature of 221°C) and the OmniVong with my bubbler. The Fury is no competition. The OmniVong hits much harder. But still nothing wrong with the Fury 2 through a bubbler. I have not bought it for this application. It's nice to see that I can still use it with water, if I would like to. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom