Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have noticed that initial burn off when you heat it up high after a regular useage, any tiny bits that fall through, goes away in a few seconds and smells/tastes fine again, or course can iso qtip clean out the chamber to really get back to pure, but its still too early to even need to do that. When using upside down in water, with the wpa in general, the bowl stays cleaner too. There are quite a few ways to use this little guy and they all seem to work well! The new model may not be what I am looking for exactly for a Fury3, but I am sure we will get there in good time. Fury2 is still fresh and long due for the market, we definitely needed this, hopefully it can catch on more mainstream soon enough...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
LQQked into the LHS, and was :rolleyes: to find they carried the Sutra.....

No retail HR Fury, much less a Fury 2

stark1,

BigSkySmoke

Been running the Fury 2 since it landed and loving it more and more. Works great and the occasional charge during the day hasn't been a problem. Cleaning is a breeze. And the WPA is amazing! Found it works on smaller pieces better and giving it an extra minute past the desired temp really lets it rip. Thanks @HealthyRips.com
DURUA8i.jpg

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Who has also disassembled the mouthpiece complete?
I wedged the dab tool between plastic and white silicone on the outer shell side to remove the silicone. Now u can use the dab tool again through the 2 holes on the inner side (where the white silicone was) and gently lever the bottom plastic 'cap' out - now the glass can be removed.
Bad thing is it looks like there are 2 tiny dots of glue used to fixate the 2 plastic parts - imo totaly unnecessary, it holds good without...
So, i've the fenix mini - how about the other brands? (sry can't load pics atm only GPRS here...)

Used2use,

Used2use

so, was there also some kind of superglue at the rounded edge side between the 2 black plastic pieces?
Just a tiny amount and easily removable but no one mentioned that so far, maybe it is different between rebrands...

Last edited by a moderator:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Yeah that I don't remember as that wasn't the first time I disassembled the mouthpiece. The glue wouldn't really affect performance or be in the air path in my opinion.

Used2use

yes, it should be fine for the vapor path, but it does get hot there and it is unnecessary - the friction fit alone is enough to hold it together and it would make disassembly/cleaning easier from start...

sry mods pls delete redundant posts - crappy connection in the mountains...

Used2use,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I think the mouthpiece is cheap and overthought. Use the concept from the WPA. Create a glass straw with a housing around it that still gives the vape that sleek look while also protecting the glass from breaking.
Yes @HealthyRips.com then we can have wooden or metal sleeves/covers and I can stop telling people I have no clue where they should throw their money for the glass stem I have. I am also using an adjustable bowl this is requirement. No fixed glass screen just a tube where you can move a basket screen up and down.

Currently my only gripe with mine is the glass is hard to get out but I'm sure that'd be fixed with a custom design, again I can make sketches if you guys need the concept.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
It does seem like the glass stem of the F2 has created a big win!

Easier to clean
All glass vapour path
Smaller bowl size

I agree that HR should think about a native mouthpiece that is more like this. . . As mentioned a couple posts above, a glass stem that slides right through a mouthpiece housing into the heating chamber.

Basically a slightly more compact & portable & robust mouthpiece set up, that mirrors the benefits of currently using the wpa native without bubbler

sickmanfraud

It does seem like the glass stem of the F2 has created a big win!

Easier to clean
All glass vapour path
Smaller bowl size

I agree that HR should think about a native mouthpiece that is more like this. . . As mentioned a couple posts above, a glass stem that slides right through a mouthpiece housing into the heating chamber.

Basically a slightly more compact & portable & robust mouthpiece set up, that mirrors the benefits of currently using the wpa native without bubbler

This is on my Radar and I may pull the plug and order on Black Friday.

When I get a Fury 2 it is precisely for the reasons that it is small, self contained and no glass to break that will make it great when going out.

The glass WPA is a great addition, but I look upon it as something to fiddle with at home. For on the go usage the glass will remain at home.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Also. If we get glass sleeves those will also work as exchangeable capsule like bowls so we don't have to fuss with reloading while out.

OyVape

This is on my Radar and I may pull the plug and order on Black Friday.

When I get a Fury 2 it is precisely for the reasons that it is small, self contained and no glass to break that will make it great when going out.

The glass WPA is a great addition, but I look upon it as something to fiddle with at home. For on the go usage the glass will remain at home.

Agree with this completely. No moving parts on the go.

Yeah, Black Friday! Wonder if @HealthyRips.com will have a sale?

OyVape,
Reactions: AtomicPB

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I manged to lose the mouthpiece of my Fury 2. Don't ask me how. I have no idea. It was there one minute and disappeared the other minute. Glad I had a replacement mouthpiece ordered last time. Still really strange. Not that it is small and easy to oversee...

AtomicPB

My Dad always said: "Kid, if your ass would not be grown to your body, you would have a huuuge problem."

I always forget things.

Another one of those wisdoms was: "If you don't have a strong memory, you must have strong legs."

I hope that not everything was lost in the translation from german. :D

Good luck, finding the missing mouthpiece. :)

Moriarty3

Hey all, any of you guys having any off-gassing with your Fury 2? A couple of times I've turned the unit on with the chamber empty and the mouthpiece off, there's a noticeable amount of "something" emanating from the chamber once it reaches upper 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Is this just particles of material that have fallen through the chamber? (I've been using pretty dry bud that gets pretty fine once i've finger shredded it) OR is this something hazardous coming from the electronics?

Mr. Me2

Hey all, any of you guys having any off-gassing with your Fury 2? A couple of times I've turned the unit on with the chamber empty and the mouthpiece off, there's a noticeable amount of "something" emanating from the chamber once it reaches upper 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Is this just particles of material that have fallen through the chamber? (I've been using pretty dry bud that gets pretty fine once i've finger shredded it) OR is this something hazardous coming from the electronics?
Hey @HealthyRips.com, can you weigh in on this?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

This is vapor from bits that get below the screen, heater burning them off then should stop an neutralize. I mentioned this a page or two ago after HR also mentioned it when someone asked about cleaning under that screen. If it is a concern, you can try putting in a finer mesh screen on top of the stock screen. If the Fury2 is fuming without ever having herb in it, or they don't dissipate and smell foul (not like burnt herb) then I would file an warranty claim since the electronics are separated if not defective

Moriarty3

This is vapor from bits that get below the screen, heater burning them off then should stop an neutralize. I mentioned this a page or two ago after HR also mentioned it when someone asked about cleaning under that screen. If it is a concern, you can try putting in a finer mesh screen on top of the stock screen. If the Fury2 is fuming without ever having herb in it, or they don't dissipate and smell foul (not like burnt herb) then I would file an warranty claim since the electronics are separated if not defective

I'm going to charge the unit and do multiple dry burnoffs to see if it happens every time. :tup:

Top Bottom