Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

John Coaltrain

My Fury 2 arrived in the post today. Two quick questions:

It's probably ok to not use the silicone/metal screen mouthpiece insert thingy if I'm using dosing capsules, correct?

Anyone tried removing the silicone/metal screen (when not using dosing capsules), and just placing a properly sized mesh screen over the load?

I'd really prefer to not have any silicone that close to the oven.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It's probably ok to not use the silicone/metal screen mouthpiece insert thingy if I'm using dosing capsules, correct?
Is it conceivable without the oring/screen that a capsule could slide out of the chamber into the mouthpiece if the unit is turned upside down or jostled at all? I’ve never tried but just a thought. I’ve always had the oring/screen inserted even when using the capsules.

So my new, slightly used F2 had been performing like a champ including the mouthpiece fitting snug unlike my Snap (clone) which is why I bought the F2. However last night the same thing started happening to the F2. I need to clean it fully again (did so a couple weeks ago) and I’m hoping it’s just some debris or the oring/screen though that was cleaned recently too and I have extra clean ones. If the MP won’t seat like it originally did I may need to contact HR. Or perhaps FINALLY pull the trigger on the Fierce (better standard MP) or a new vape since there are many sales right now.

To be continued...:peace:

John Coaltrain

Is it conceivable without the oring/screen that a capsule could slide out of the chamber into the mouthpiece if the unit is turned upside down or jostled at all?

Yes – you're right; I just tried what you say here, and the capsule does enter the mouthpiece when the unit is inverted without the screen/ring component in place. Evidently necessity is the mother of invention.

I've come to believe that the silicone likely doesn't get hot enough to cause any off-gassing when the unit is in use. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed on that one.

I've also replaced the stock screen with a conventional wire mesh screen in the silicone ring. This seems to lessen the draw resistance slightly – which isn't much to begin with (unless you're accustomed, as I am, to the zero resistance of a Mighty). As a saxophone player, I tend to be acutely aware of air flow, so even marginal gains in that respect are appreciated.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I have always placed a SS screen on top of the bowl in just about every portable vape I've owned. It keeps the little ABV bits from clogging the screen that came with the vape that is harder to remove and the extra SS screen is way easier to pop out and clean by simply taking a lighter to it every now and then.

I also try to brush the screens clean gently "while blowing through the mouthpiece (and screen) at the same time" since I noticed that sometimes you can actually brush the sticky bits INTO the screen unless you are blowing out of it while brushing.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
(unless you're accustomed, as I am, to the zero resistance of a Mighty)

Hmmm, that’s odd. I don’t own a mighty, but I’ve used different friend’s Mightys on different ocasions, but I’ve never used one with zero draw resistance. They all had a noticible resistance when I used them.

Don’t get me wrong, the Mighty has less resistance than something like the Fury 2.

MonkeyTime

Hmmm, that’s odd. I don’t own a mighty, but I’ve used different friend’s Mightys on different ocasions, but I’ve never used one with zero draw resistance. They all had a noticible resistance when I used them.

Don’t get me wrong, the Mighty has less resistance than something like the Fury 2.

Yep. My Mighty has a little resistance, for me the perfect amount.

My F2 can be packed to get pretty close. But both packed equally, the F2 has a little more imo.

My Fierce has even less than my Mighty, so I tend to pack her a little fuller to get the same draw.

Completely open airways are tougher for me to hold back on than heavy resistance is for me to pull through. I still have my swimmers lungs.

I love my F2, it replaced my GH's and now I wouldn't be without one. But it would be great if the F3 had some of these newly incorporated features, but keep the SS chamber, I'll pay extra!

F2 for the convenient, fast extracting hits on the go, FTW!

**edited to erase the emoji I inserted to see if it would work, it did!

John Coaltrain

Coming from a long time of using only Arizer vaporizers (Solo, Solo II and ArGo), my Mighty feels like it has zero resistance. Perhaps my deep cleaning it (i.e., cooling unit and mouthpiece iso-soak) after every other use has a lot to do with it. It could also be because I use a medium grind, loose pack, flower that's close to too dry, and dosing capsules (always).

But this is contingent on one's draw rate, of course. If you use a very robust draw, you get resistance with pretty much any vaporizer. On the other hand, if you draw light enough even on a Solo (original), you can draw with zero resistance.

Last edited:

shredder

Coming from a long time of using only Arizer vaporizers (Solo, Solo II and ArGo), my Mighty feels like it has zero resistance. Perhaps my deep cleaning it (i.e., cooling unit and mouthpiece iso-soak) after every other use has a lot to do with it. It could also be because I use a medium grind, loose pack, flower that's close to too dry, and dosing capsules (always).

But this is contingent on one's draw rate, of course. If you use a very robust draw, you get resistance with pretty much any vaporizer. On the other hand, if you draw light enough even on a Solo (original), you can draw with zero resistance.

Wow! You clean your cooling unit every other session? I'm impressed, and a little sad.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! Our 4/20 sale has officially begun!
Our FURY 2 is available now for just $109! That's a total of $30 OFF all FURY 2 Bundles with coupon code: HR420 https://www.healthyrips.com/store/c8/FURY_2.html

This price includes the following:
FURY 2 with Stainless Steel Chamber
Protective Smell Cover
Wall Charger, Micro USB Cable, Cleaning Brush, Tweezers, Loading Tool, etc.
And one Extra Accessory from the following choices:
  • SHRED Grinder
  • Glass Bubbler 2.0
  • Glass WPA
  • Glass Bent Mouthpiece
fury-2-4-20-sale_2_orig.jpg

That’s right, you can now own a FURY 2 with everything listed above for a total of $109 including free USA shipping!

And remember, you can only get the Stainless Steel Chamber in our FURY 2 (all rebrands have an aluminum chamber). :nod:

#staytuned #excitingthingstocome #V3?

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Vaporific

I love my F2, it replaced my GH's and now I wouldn't be without one. But it would be great if the F3 had some of these newly incorporated features, but keep the SS chamber, I'll pay extra!
Is F3 hypothetical or confirmed?

I love my Furies too (F2 & Snap) which have essentially replaced my Hopper which is in RMA purgatory. A friend loaned me his spare Ti and I’m not enjoying it much anymore compared to the Furies. The Hopper’s draw resistance is much harder than either Fury, and I truly enjoy sipping or drawing on them at will depending on temp, pack and flower. Can’t say that about the Hopper any longer.:peace:

MonkeyTime

Is F3 hypothetical or confirmed?

I love my Furies too (F2 & Snap) which have essentially replaced my Hopper which is in RMA purgatory. A friend loaned me his spare Ti and I’m not enjoying it much anymore compared to the Furies. The Hopper’s draw resistance is much harder than either Fury, and I truly enjoy sipping or drawing on them at will depending on temp, pack and flower. Can’t say that about the Hopper any longer.:peace:

Just me starting my wish list!

Or trying to help them!

Vaporific

Just me starting my wish list!

Or trying to help them!
Well, judging by their last post above they might’ve heard you. If anyone knows more about a potential V3 keep us informed.

I’m a bit surprised there may be a V3 since the Fierce launched late last year. I mean the Fierce has essentially more than a F2 in terms of features, size (of course), and swappable battery. What else could they add to the Fury beyond that, I wonder? I don’t own a Fierce but still mulling buying one even though I have two Furies.

TGIF to all. :peace:

shredder

Well, judging by their last post above they might’ve heard you. If anyone knows more about a potential V3 keep us informed.

I’m a bit surprised there may be a V3 since the Fierce launched late last year. I mean the Fierce has essentially more than a F2 in terms of features, size (of course), and swappable battery. What else could they add to the Fury beyond that, I wonder? I don’t own a Fierce but still mulling buying one even though I have two Furies.

TGIF to all. :peace:

The F3 could have a completely glass air path, and a screen that rotates like the new potv vape. They both come out of the same place, so I suspect the new F3 will be similar.

shredder,
Reactions: Vaporific

Vitolo

Vaporist
A big shout out and thank you to @OF for making another generous donation that we were honored to match and get 6 more FURY 2 units and dosing capsules to @Vitolo for his amazing work!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com
And I still have a stock of loading tools ....hand made by @OF himself... ready to share with these units!

OF

And I still have a stock of loading tools ....hand made by @OF himself... ready to share with these units!

Glad to hear stock is still holding out. A while back I made a batch without noticing the clear tube was slightly undersize on the new stock I bought. Bad miss, had to scrap almost all of them. I've been kind of distracted, but really should get going on getting more tube (and checking carefully before wasting a bunch of time......). I've got a pile of clips and plungers, but two out of 3 parts don't feed the bulldog.

It's a pleasure, or perhaps more so an honor to support your efforts. For sure if I was unfortunate enough to be in the desperate place your 'customers' find themselves, I'd sure want someone like you offering the support you do. I'm sure we all would, if we reflected on it a bit. Supporting you allows us to share in that good karma.......I hope others avail themselves of this fine opportunity to do 'right' by good folks you'll never know.

Carry on, Brother Vitolo. Kudos to HR. Regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom