Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

1150A

I purchased Fury 2 about a year ago and it died on me several months ago. I'm unable to turn on and the screen just says "Protect." I finally sent it in to see if I could get it replaced under warranty and was able to get 1/2 price warranty replacement.

Not exactly what I was expecting and will not likely be getting another. Bummed that it didn't last a year with such little use. It worked well and was priced well when it did work.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep

OF

I thought the warranty was "One Year Free Replacement Warranty". Why did you opt for the 1/2 price option if you had it less than a year?
I purchased Fury 2 about a year ago and it died on me several months ago.

My guess is it was over a year before it was returned, or HR would have treated it differently?

If not (it's less than a year old) IMO it's not to late to correct?

OF

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/fenix-mini-3d-flow-stem
Those look cool.

products-en-fenix-mini-glass-bubbler.jpg

OF

Danger Danger ! Lithium ion batteries ... also what type of circuitry protection ? I guess you get what you pay for

Careful here, while the protection circuit question is a good one, basically 'all of us' use Lithium ion cells (or batteries when more than one). This includes vapes, cell phones, electric cars, laptops and so on. Even some modern airplanes (you might recall grounding brand new Boeing passenger planes a few years back when one pack caught fire?). It's the 'go to way' to get high energy density (lots of power stored in a small space).

Still, looks like counterfeits to me.......

Even the 'oddball' cells are still Lithium based and work by ion action, so IMO they count too no matter the name attached?

OF

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
All those vape on that crater site are rebrands .. Those other craters looke similar to one ALD-amaze model but i cannot recall exactly,if you wanna find them search for pax in alibaba,,
Edited:
Guess i have to dig them out. It wasnt the one i thought it was.
Getting closer
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...eryofferlist.normalList.13.73231d42zTHCoQ&s=p
:D
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...alleryofferlist.normalList.229.73231d42zTHCoQ
Other than the moutpiece it looks at most like this one below .
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...alleryofferlist.normalList.422.45881d42RvbrD0

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Vaporific

OF

Yes, Healthy Rips Fury is an expensive rebrand of the FENIX vaporizer

Actually it's not according to HR. They point to several useful upgrades not on that vape? As I understand F2 is an improved unit? Not just an "expensive rebrand of the FENIX". You know otherwise?

TIA

Many of us also think HR's sterling support is something of value as well, how much is of course subjective.

OF

C No Ego

Careful here, while the protection circuit question is a good one, basically 'all of us' use Lithium ion cells (or batteries when more than one). This includes vapes, cell phones, electric cars, laptops and so on. Even some modern airplanes (you might recall grounding brand new Boeing passenger planes a few years back when one pack caught fire?). It's the 'go to way' to get high energy density (lots of power stored in a small space).

Still, looks like counterfeits to me.......

Even the 'oddball' cells are still Lithium based and work by ion action, so IMO they count too no matter the name attached?

OF
just saying , Fury2 is li po battery..... along with circuitry protection ... doubt the fake has that amount of protection or concern for the user

C No Ego,
Reactions: OF

OF

just saying , Fury2 is li po battery..... along with circuitry protection ... doubt the fake has that amount of protection or concern for the user

Yep, but LiPo is just the sold form of Li ions. They give slightly better energy density and are much lighter since they need no steel jacket. Default in cell phones since they can be made thin. 'Wet versions' like 18650s can't really be made thin and wide, they end up being all case and nothing inside. The RC helo guys love 'em, and push them very very hard.

ESV used six, yes six of them stuffed in any space, in parallel......problems there.

Superior for us, for sure, but if some clone can match the battery life without this I'm not sure that's a big problem? You are right, of course, better with the upgrade than not.

In the end I think 'all' F2 owners know what a fine piece of gear they are enjoying. Hard to convince a man he's not happy when he thinks otherwise. Doing so with women is held to be impossible.......or at least not very wise.

Weekend regards to all.

OF

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
We're having some great weather on the north side of NH's White Mountains--a foot of new snow followed by beautiful sunny days--so I'm spending lots of time playing outdoors, my trusty Fury2 in my pocket. I've now had my F2 since Dec. of 17 and use it nearly every day for a hike, bike, ski, snowshoe, etc or a combo drive/recreate, and more rarely around the house with the WPA or bent stem. Since the dosing caps came out, that's exclusively how I use it when outdoors or on the road.

Other vapes I've owned started having problems after a year or so of regular use, but this little guy is still flying. The most amazing thing to me is that after all this daily use, it still heats up to vaping temps in about 20 seconds. Every other vape I have owned or still own loses its punch after a while, but not this baby. And if I head out with it fully charged, I still get nearly as many bowls as I did when it was new. I just don't understand why this battery seems so much more effective than any other vape I've used, with or without changeable batteries, and I've owned or had easy access to most of the top portable vapes.

I carry the F2 in a small neoprene camera pouch that holds the vape and two centrifuge tubes, one with four fresh dosing caps and one to hold the spent caps. I keep it in an inside pocket--its small enough to fit in a pants or chest pocket--when the temps are cold. I've only had the dreaded Temp Warning once in many many days outdoors in the cold and wild places I love. Its been out with me when the temps are well below zero F and below -20F with the windchill. One of the few things that could be better is the LED screen, which is hard to see in bright sunlight, with or without sunglasses. Still, I just count clicks: I ramp up ten degrees with ten clicks and then another ten clicks and then sometimes another, and then before putting it in its case, thirty clicks to get it back to my 375F favorite temp. If its off a degree or three after a full day in bright sun, who cares!

Finally, while I was initially unimpressed with the original mouthpiece, that's what I use 95% of the time these days because that's the only way to use the highly-convenient for outdoor recreating dosing caps. Used this way, I only rarely have to clean it, yet the vapor is smooth and reasonably cooled for such a short expansion piece.

All and all, after 16 months of daily use, this little guy is still going strong and doing great things for my mental state, all without any issues. Highly recommend for all outdoor recreationists and anyone looking for a small highly reliable vape.

rmayers

Don`t know what do you guys talk about. All that I need from the world of vaping was powerful and small vaporizer. Have found this top of the https://vapingdaily.com/best-box-mods/best-small-vape-mods/ and bought Smok Priv One All-In-One. Think this is the best one for its money.

rmayers,
Reactions: OF

OF

Don`t know what do you guys talk about. All that I need from the world of vaping was powerful and small vaporizer. Have found this top of the https://vapingdaily.com/best-box-mods/best-small-vape-mods/ and bought Smok Priv One All-In-One. Think this is the best one for its money.

Fine, if you don't know what we're discussing you're probably not contributing. Please take your new found favorite vape to the appropriate thread and let us get on with our nonsensical chatter? This is a model specific thread, right?

TIA

OF

C No Ego

ok, great for you man... I'm happy with Fury vape, I do know, that's what I'm talking about.. edit, that is not dry herb vapes ... there is a section for those vapes here on the forum in the e-cig area

shredder

ok, great for you man... I'm happy with Fury vape, I do know, that's what I'm talking about.. edit, that is not dry herb vapes ... there is a section for those vapes here on the forum in the e-cig area

Ever been there? It's pretty sparse, lol. Echos

Not sure why but FC seems more of a herb dominated board. A lot of devoted followers of herb vapes, both torch powered and battery, but not much in pens.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Took my F2 on a trip recently and had to fly. I brought the glass wpa and bent stem which I cleaned with iso and hot water. I also cleaned the heating chamber out well so any residue was close to nil. I did not take any cannabis along (but got some where I was going :brow:)

All totaled I took it through three TSA check points in my carry on. I threw the glass pieces and the smoke buddy in the checked baggage (which got searched twice BTW. They leave a card explaining the search in your bag)

Each time I went through the security check point I placed it in one of those plastic tubs that also contained my laptop. The TSA had very little interest in it. I was sure to have the silicone logo lid on to make it look as "proprietary" as possible. One time the x-ray guy pointed it out to another agent. He asked me what it was. I told him it was a vaporizing device. He grinned and said it looked funny on the camera and then passed it through. The other two trips through check points the x-ray guy paused on it briefly and then passed it through without question.

While on the trip it performed flawlessly as usual. Such a versatile little vape. Lately I been using it around the house with the bent stem and some oil soaked cotton. It is so efficient that I can only take 2-3 hits at time without fucking myself up.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Each time I went through the security check point I placed it in one of those plastic tubs
I’ve never put my vapes in the plastic tubs and left them in my carry on bag. Once domestically with my first Fury last year and 3 years ago with my then new Grasshopper to Amsterdam (business & pleasure :brow:) and I removed the batteries from the Hopper and left them in the carry on. No one stopped or questioned me. I didn’t travel with any material either since I was able to obtain when I arrived.

Traveling with vapes at least domestically shouldn’t be and wasn’t an issue for me. All good. I would recommend too that everything be as clean as possible to avoid smell. I haven’t travelled with any glass but it’s feasible if packed correctly & carefully.:peace:

Top Bottom