Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
There'z drops of gold in that thar window :haw:

IMG-0731-JPG.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I get those droplets of golden sublimate, from flower in my Fury window.
Before an Iso clean, I wipe it down with a qtip, then I unwind the q-tip, and vape the cotton.
Mine doesn’t look like that but I do get particulate in the mouthpiece - and I also regularly clean it with ISO. Then again I’m not a high temp person which may have something to do with it and possibly other facets. Great pic though!

As I passed a technical certification this morning, first of two, perhaps I should attempt clouding up my Furies like that :D:peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I gotta try that - that would be something new for me. Is there a recommended temp with cotton? Feeling pretty good now from my Furies - they’re awesome. :peace:

Lately I have been vaping concentrates exclusively when using the F2. I smear them on organic cotton and stuff the combo in one of the glass attachments. Everything, especially the heater chamber, stays pretty clean. I tend to stay around the 400-410F temp range and it works quite well for me. After the first hit I mash the cotton around a bit with a toothpick and increase surface area of the conc.

Ramahs

Great pic. I presume concentrate but feel free to confirm. Flower never looks that way on mine as I’ve never done concentrate in mine. :peace:

Nope. I've only ever ran flower in my Fury2. It's most often my walk-home from work vape.

I get those droplets of golden sublimate, from flower in my Fury window.
Before an Iso clean, I wipe it down with a qtip, then I unwind the q-tip, and vape the cotton.

I keep a small jar of Everclear (95% grain alcohol, which is perfectly safe to consume) that I wash off all my glass parts into. I just remove the glass cylinder from the mouthpiece and place it in the jar (carefully, as it's very thin glass), then leave it in there for a few hours or overnight, lightly swishing the liquid around once in a while.. After collecting reclaim from several months to a year, it becomes a potent solution that I can just take a shot of it orally (actually, anywhere from a half-shot, to a couple of shots, depending on how potent I've made it), and have very nice effects. I tend to save it for when I'm ill and want to lay down and rest.

Ramahs

What do you mix the Everclear with to drink it? That is some nasty tasting stuff. I tried Cranberry, Pineapple and just about every strong taste you can imagine and it still gags me.

I either just shoot it by itself, or mix it with a small amount of juice, or potent koolaid, or whatever and take that in a couple swallows.
It doesn't taste good, but it's not unbearable or anything. I've had bitters that were worse. lol

Ramahs

Lucky bastard, all I got to help my medicine go down was a whack if I said I didn't want it!:lol:

Well, these days you can get many kids medicines in suspension, and sometimes you can actually pick the flavor. It’s awesone.

I wish they had that when I was a kid.

See, I think I’m younger than many of you, but also older than some others here. When I was a kid, they had flavored medicine, but it wasonly two flavors...it was always either purple vomiting grapes, or pink heaving chaulk.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! We are having a FLASH 4/20 SALE on our FURY 2. Only $99 through 4/21/19.
This is our lowest price ever - get them while they last :).

fury-2-4-20-sale-2_1_orig.jpg

Use coupon code: FLASH420 to save $40!
Click HERE to get your FURY 2 now for only $99 including free USA shipping.

Happy 4/20 Everyone!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hi All! We are having a FLASH 4/20 SALE on our FURY 2. Only $99 through 4/21/19.
This is our lowest price ever - get them while they last :).

fury-2-4-20-sale-2_1_orig.jpg

Use coupon code: FLASH420 to save $40!
Click HERE to get your FURY 2 now for only $99 including free USA shipping.

Happy 4/20 Everyone!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com
Great deal HR. Smart move.

Top Bottom