1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by reeefermadness, May 9, 2017.

1. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

If I’m taking mu time I do a couple minutes (in F) at 360, then a few minutes at 380, then a couple minutes at 400, then a couple minutes at 420 till the vapor stops.

Otherwise I often run it for four minutes at 380 and four minutes at 425.

2. shredder

shredder Well-Known Member

Lately I start at 380, until I get vapor, then go to 360 to kill the load. I do the same thing with our mighty. Next week i could change, lol. It's like what @OF said, find out what's best for you. There is no wrong way.

3. Ramahs

I feel like I'm wasting a lot if I stop at 360

LesPlenty, ataxian, C No Ego and 4 others like this.
  4. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Entirely possible. Tell you what, send me your ABV and I'll let you know for sure.......eventually.

No need to thank me, I'm sure you'd do as much for me?

You are eliminating many of the fractions that give real medicinal benefit, and in doing so a lot of the 'couch lock' part. Many of us are MMJ types for which this is a goal at times. You get to decide if it's a waste to you personally. FWIW I'd say for recreational use, and avoiding cost issues, it makes sense for many.

OF

5. Ramahs

I know how it works. I still don't like wasting.
    I live in an unfriendly state. You know how it is.

6. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Sorry to have offended, just trying to help. I meant to say something like 'You get to decide if it's a waste to you personally.' It's a waste or not for you depending on what you say, could be different for the next fellow.

No, wait, I did say that......

Glad you've got it under control.

OF

LesPlenty, shredder and Ramahs like this.
  7. Ramahs

No offence taken or intended :spliff:

8. shredder

shredder Well-Known Member

I doubt your wasting much, if any. The mighty really does extract well at low temps. I'm not trying to change your mind, whatever temp you vape at is fine with me.

Maybe you could try a session at 360, when vapor slows or stops go to a higher temp, just to see. Doing this I've found very little left, unless I up the temp so much that the taste gets bad, like 400F. Anyway just a thought. And I hope your state wises up.

LesPlenty, Whisper and OF like this.
  9. Ramahs

I've done that...but what I've also done is vape at a low temp like that and then vape it again at a higher temp many hours later or the next day...and still gotten high on that smaller amount of visible vapor.

Visible vapor is not always a good indicator, just like color of ABV is not always a good indicator.

C No Ego, Jill NYC, shredder and 4 others like this.
  10. Feralfarmer

Feralfarmer Member

Has anyone else played around with wpa or bent glass stem in a homemade gravity bong or waterfall? I've been sitting around medicating a shoulder injury/macguyvering and I'm fairly certain the added suck of some gravity has fully restored the draw resistance. Only tried a 16oz and gently to not overtax my little pal. Now i'm wondering about the fury2 frankenvolcano with a fan or a fancy glass gravity setup?

Also its quite impressive to actually see the "fury" pouring out of the stem down into the bottle!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  11. Vaporific

Vaporific All who wander are not lost...

No but I haven't heard the term "gravity bong" in years and it reminds me of the ones we made in college during the combustion era. Those worked well with a little silly putty adhered to the cap and stem of the bowl. Ah, the good 'ol days (cough, cough).

I don't own glass of any type - yet. It's on the horizon for me, either with my Fury or perhaps a new vape in the not-too-distant future (I'm still mulling my options but I do have a short list). TGIF to all. :peace:

LesPlenty and C No Ego like this.
  12. Ramahs

Gotta have some glass.
    Water is nice sometimes.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors