1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by reeefermadness, May 9, 2017.

1. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Got a link to that thing ? looks very nice and handy !

BabyFacedFinster, Vitolo and btka like this.
  2. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

Vitolo, Hjalmark and btka like this.
  3. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

4. vapmanjoe

vapmanjoe Well-Known Member

I just tried vaping 2-3 small nuggets in the Fury2 and it works really good, perhaps somene will give it a try too :tup:

5. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  6. shredder

shredder Well-Known Member

Anyone signed up for a fierce yet?

I'm gonna hold off since a have a mighty already that fits that nitch. But if I was looking, I'd be interested if it's anything like our fury 2's. It will be interesting to read the first reviews from users here. Also im interesting on how it will compare to the mighty or other like vapes. I'm getting excited even though I'm not getting one, lol.

StonerSloth likes this.
  7. Darkfighter101

Darkfighter101 New Member

Preorders don't start until the 20th. I am also very excited. I wonder if the Fierce is going to make the price of the Fury 2 (or its rebrands) drop. It could make the Fury 2 an absolute no brainer choice.

I am optimistic. I am also worried though that Fury 2 might get placed on the back burner as they have a new Flagship now.

koepen and shredder like this.
  8. Kurtdigglur

Kurtdigglur Long draws

I just got my Fury 2. What a nice little vaping machine. I haven’t tried any flower in yet just some rosin. I’m sure it’s a better flower vape then concentrate but the whole feel and look to the device is great.

9. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Gentle Friends,

More on my capsule loading tool project? Here's a shot of my current version:
    [​IMG]

The empty tool, with the push rod extended, is on the bottom. This rod is a plunger that will eject the filled capsule later on. Above that is a second tool with the plunger retracted (about 1/2 inch, the length of the handle?) allowing the (usually filled) capsule to fit in up to the rim. Easy so far? Now for the second part:
    [​IMG]

At the top is an empty, modified, cloths pin. You can see the stop glued in the jaws, and the nose has been ground off to make seeing what you're doing easier. At the bottom you can see on clipped on the exposed cap sticking out of the first tool? Now, you use the cloths pin as a handle.......very easy to take the cap off this way, you can get a firm grip on the little bugger and then, holding the clip, pull the capsule out of the cap by pinching (gently) the vinyl cap that's holding it.

Between them is another clip holding the cap (at four points) and the capsule in the tool that used to be with the cap. You can now deal with the capsule with a handy handle to hold onto.

Then pick the ABV out, poke the open end into your ground stash, adjust the fill and put it back into the cap still in the clip. Or is that 'put the cap (which is still in the clip) back on the capsule'???? Once the exposed end of the capsule disappears into the cap, open the pin and push the reload capsule out.

Then retract the rod, insert the next capsule......

I've made up a handful for @Vitolo to 'pass around' to his customers. Hopefully I'll mail them tomorrow, he'll a have them soon. He's offered to get them to new owners, some with compromised abilities, and caregivers (who must load a day or two's supply at a sitting) for evaluation. I'm having all kinds of fun playing with it, but that, of course, is not significant in a real world. For that we have Vitolo.......

Best regards to all.

OF

Edit: For some reason the photos disappeared....... I opened 'edit' and they came back? Perhaps related to the Imjur problems others have been having?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  10. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Sorry for the unexpected language for those who know me, and my habits....
    but...
    @OF .....
    You da fuckin' man!
    You help me in the presentation and implementation of aids for some pretty dexterity involved patients.
    Nothing left for me to say, other than: "I love you, brother!"

Jill NYC, shredder, lookhigh and 2 others like this.
  11. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Sorry, man, I'm spoken for......

I'll keep you in mind, though.

Making a few simple tools to support your efforts is chump change compared to even a single of the lives you touch. I remain inspired by your adventures, and guided by your advice. Let's see how this version works out?

Let's remember, Friends and Neighbors, F2 is currently Vitolo's 'best vape' for the truly needy folks he deals with. Critical tools to easily and efficiently get the much needed THC and other fractions. Necessary, even desperately so, for our less fortunate fellows. High quality, reliable, and modestly priced! And also, be thankful for HRs most generous support of his efforts. A 'force multiplier'.

Thanks again. Please keep up the good work you do? I'm happy to hold your coat, as are so many around here.

OF

12. Hammahead

Hammahead Well-Known Member

Just recently bought a B-grade/refurbished Fenix Mini (= Fury 1) mainly for the super cheap price of 65 EUR, and like it a lot. It definitely stops charging when it's full, which I'm sure of because I charge all my devices thru a power bank that just shuts off once there isn't anything drawing from it any more. The manual of the Fury doesn't mention anything about a maximum charging time.

13. Whisper

Whisper Well-Known Member

I am blessed with large hands ( I am 6' ) so, I was interested to see the device that OF made. I can't. Someone said if you "quote" a paragraph, the picture would show up. It isn't. I am managing to fill the pods good enough, it just takes some time. Those little wires that stick out ( of pods ) can smarts ya. Does anyone know if they are going to fix the problem with the pics? I just want to say, to those that have an abundance of friends who vaporize, some of us do not have that privilege. Those pictures help. If they need to update the site, why don't they? This site helps me so much, I am so grateful it's here. Please....

Polarbearboy, OF, LesPlenty and 3 others like this.
  14. vapmanjoe

vapmanjoe Well-Known Member

If i push ''reply" on a post with hidden pictures, then i can see them again in the reply window. But you do not have to really reply, if i go back again, then the pics will stay there permanently

OF, LesPlenty, Whisper and 2 others like this.
  15. Hammahead

Hammahead Well-Known Member

Super helpful :top: thanks a lot. Imgur isn't exactly self-explaining as to the how to insert pics into a forum posting, so this seems to happen on a regular base.

LesPlenty, vapmanjoe and Whisper like this.
  16. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OF, LesPlenty, Whisper and 1 other person like this.
  17. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Beats me what's going on....... Let's try it again with the other link (linked BBC code, not straight BBC code):
    [​IMG]

OF

Edit: OK that doesn't work on FC either? But the 'try Reply' idea seems to...

FWIW @Vitolo seems to have the secret, I wonder if he'll tell us?

OF

Edit again: I'm thinking it might have something to do with a locally stored image (like in your browser) the way it magically appears after you 'call it up' with edit/Reply????

OF

vapmanjoe likes this.
  18. Skunkport

You can't fix the pictures, it's a change made by Imgur, there's a whole thread about it.
    Post pictures on tinypic or somewhere else that isn't imgur.

Jill NYC, vapmanjoe and OF like this.
  19. Hackerman

Hackerman Unspecified

Just FYI if you do actually want to see images.... Right click on the IMG thingy with the [] brackets around it. Then, select "view image". It will take you to a black page with the image name on top. Right click anywhere and select "view image". The image will appear.

Now, select your back button to return to the thread. Since the picture is now in your cache, you will see it in the thread.

paehtod, vapmanjoe and OF like this.
  20. OyVape

OyVape Well-Known Member

Ok how do you right click on phone?

LesPlenty and Mr. Me2 like this.
  21. Skunkport

Use your middle finger instead of your index finger.

22. Hackerman

Hackerman Unspecified

LMAO

Tap and hold. A menu should pop up.

LesPlenty and Skunkport like this.
  23. stark1

stark1 Dump agent orange

Your pic, @Polarbearboy. :wave: A beaut!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Polarbearboy likes this.
  24. Polarbearboy

Polarbearboy Tokin' Away Since 1968

Thanks, says another Imgur middle-finger user.

LesPlenty and stark1 like this.
  25. OyVape

OyVape Well-Known Member

haha, tried this with various fingers on iphone but the only menu options that pop up are save image, copy or cancel.

LesPlenty likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors