Discontinued Haze Dual V3

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm pretty sure it's 230-240v. I've been trying to find pictures of the back of the charger to have a look but have had no such luck, hopefully that is all I need, it would make things a lot easier haha

The back of the charger won't help. The Haze charger does not list its specs, surprisingly. It does say not to try to charge any other batteries in it (in capital letters no less). Send them email or send @Haze Vaporizers a PM.

donald420

The back of the charger won't help. The Haze charger does not list its specs, surprisingly. It does say not to try to charge any other batteries in it (in capital letters no less). Send them email or send @Haze Vaporizers a PM.

I emailed them they said they would ask their engineers and get back to me tomorrow so in the mean time I'll have to just look and admire my haze when it arrives

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes the charger is compatible with 110V, 220V, 230V and 240V. All you need is a simple wall adapter. You can plug it straight into the wall without issues. No converter is necessary. I will get our team to type these specs into the product description page for the charger. I appreciate the question and feedback as usual.

Have a great week.

Emily

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Ok here is question for those of you that burn ejuice and dry herb. If yor burning juice will there still be residule taste from the herb or does the switching path eliminate this? Like if both bowls are loaded and I take a pull of herb then switch it over and ejuice?

scottg402

Ok here is question for those of you that burn ejuice and dry herb. If yor burning juice will there still be residule taste from the herb or does the switching path eliminate this? Like if both bowls are loaded and I take a pull of herb then switch it over and ejuice?
Herb only here. Sorry I can't help you.

scottg402,

trevorzamani

I use e-juice rarely and yes you will get residual taste from the liquid. The vapor condenses inside the mouthpiece and possibly in the air path ("darn physics"). When hot vapor touches a colder surface, it will condense. It means that you will get the taste. I personally like it because it feels like you are inhaling a tasty e-juice which gives you some serious "medication" with it. That is the only time I use this combination. If i get a special strain of dry herb which I want to taste itself, i do not use e-juice with it. When i do wax though, I do the combo more often. I especially mix them together in the can and love it that way.

donald420

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes the charger is compatible with 110V, 220V, 230V and 240V. All you need is a simple wall adapter. You can plug it straight into the wall without issues. No converter is necessary. I will get our team to type these specs into the product description page for the charger. I appreciate the question and feedback as usual.

Have a great week.

Emily

Sweet as thanks heaps, enjoying the shit out of it so far haha

donald420,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I use e-juice rarely and yes you will get residual taste from the liquid.
I found that using the oil can with wicks(I double them).. and ejuice is as hefty an ejuice hit as I ever have had. I was able to rid the steel tube of any essence with an Iso swipe. New users could not detect the "irish Joe" ejuice's ghost. I have really been impressed with the voluminous vapor production using THC Tincture made with Vegetable glycerin.

MarleyMan

Got my replacement unit back after receiving a bad unit a few pages back. Haze was nice enough to upgrade my 2.0 that I originally received to the v 2.5. I am enjoying the new temperature settings, much more usable for flowers. Thanks again Haze for the exceptional customer service!

trevorzamani

Got my replacement unit back after receiving a bad unit a few pages back. Haze was nice enough to upgrade my 2.0 that I originally received to the v 2.5. I am enjoying the new temperature settings, much more usable for flowers. Thanks again Haze for the exceptional customer service!
Glad to hear MarleyMan. Try with the cans. They are super convenient.

donald420

Had my haze for 1 day now pretty happy with it but still need to figure out how to get the most out of it. I used e juice in mine and didn't seem to get much vapor on level 1,2 and 3 on level 4 I got a bit but still nothing too exciting, any idea why that would be? And are you ment to use 2 of the wicks in the can so that the wicks reach the top?

Thanks

donald420,

Ital meditation

Sup fellow vaporists! I was all set to buy the Solo as my new vape but came across the Haze, which peaked my interest. How do you all think it compares with the Solo? Would you consider it good enough to be someone's go-to or primary vape? I read someone's review (vape critic) and they thought the vapor was on the hot side. True? I own the MFLb and Flowermate but am looking for more temp control , improvement in vapor quality, and ease of use. Your guidance would be much appreciated.

Ital meditation,

Vitolo

Vaporist
At this time, I have used the Haze, only conductively, for lack of convection screen (on it's way here).
BUT... conductively, I have used the oil can as suggested by @scottg402 , and found it a good conductive session.
I have used the oil can for crumble wax and Putty, and had good prolonged flavorful sessions of 'lighter than a dab' hits... from a single dab.
I also used the wick in the oil can. I have used them single layer and double layer.
Here is a brief video display of 'Oil Can w/wick' using Ejuice and THC Tincture.

Last edited:

trevorzamani

Sup fellow vaporists! I was all set to buy the Solo as my new vape but came across the Haze, which peaked my interest. How do you all think it compares with the Solo? Would you consider it good enough to be someone's go-to or primary vape? I read someone's review (vape critic) and they thought the vapor was on the hot side. True? I own the MFLb and Flowermate but am looking for more temp control , improvement in vapor quality, and ease of use. Your guidance would be much appreciated.
I have a review on Solo and Haze at this link below:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/haze-vaporizer.13162/page-2

Keep in mind that this review was with my original Haze (first release). Since that time, there has been 2 more releases I believe. The current V2.5 outweighs Solo by far in my opinion in terms of value, performance and versatility.

@donald420, even the V2 model creates big clouds for e-liquid at setting 1 and 2. You can see Vape Dr's oil video here:

It shows how to place the cans correctly.

scottg402

At this time, I have used the Haze, only conductively, for lack of convection screen (on it's way here).
BUT... conductively, I have used the oil can as suggested by @scottg402 , and found it a good conductive session.
I have used the oil can for crumble wax and Putty, and had good prolonged flavorful sessions of 'lighter than a dab' hits... from a single dab.
I also used the wick in the oil can. I have used them single layer and double layer.
Here is a brief video display of 'Wicked Oil Can' using Ejuice and THC Tincture.
Love your videos Vitolo! Keep them coming!

trevorzamani

Here is a brief video display of 'Oil Can w/wick' using Ejuice and THC Tincture.
Vito,

Is this a V2 model or V2.5 model you are using in this video?

trevorzamani,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
This unit could be V1.
At most it is a V2, as the video was of me testing a unit sent in for the upgrade program.

Vitolo,

mixchu69

Herb, shatter, herb in a can is the way I roll 80% of the time. I rarely use concentrates only, until a 'no leak' can/lid is produced.
Hi nick,

Even if you hold it horizontally when using the haze, you still have issues with concentrates and leakage?

mixchu69,
Top Bottom