Discontinued Haze Dual V3

busa76

Is there any projected date for shipment of the preorders for the stealth v2.5's? I've been salivating awaiting an update in my order status!

donald420

I have a review on Solo and Haze at this link below:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/haze-vaporizer.13162/page-2

Keep in mind that this review was with my original Haze (first release). Since that time, there has been 2 more releases I believe. The current V2.5 outweighs Solo by far in my opinion in terms of value, performance and versatility.

@donald420, even the V2 model creates big clouds for e-liquid at setting 1 and 2. You can see Vape Dr's oil video here:

It shows how to place the cans correctly.

That dude gets heaps of vapor using e juice, with mine you can literally JUST see some vapor, you can taste it real well but pretty much no vapor. How much e juice do you have to put in? I put like 7 drops in a can with 2 wicks still no luck with the big clouds

donald420,

trevorzamani

That dude gets heaps of vapor using e juice, with mine you can literally JUST see some vapor, you can taste it real well but pretty much no vapor. How much e juice do you have to put in? I put like 7 drops in a can with 2 wicks still no luck with the big clouds
Did you watch the YouTube video I shared ? Did you make sure that you are placing the cans correctly? (Little nail side pointing out). If you did all this, I would contact Haze support for help.

trevorzamani,

donald420

Did you watch the YouTube video I shared ? Did you make sure that you are placing the cans correctly? (Little nail side pointing out). If you did all this, I would contact Haze support for help.

Yeah had the cans placed in the right position. Everything else works fine tho I get good vapor with herbs. Could it possibly be the liquid I'm using? It's home made by one of my friends

donald420,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
hey guys, just like to inform you that my coupon code is valid again! Sorry if you had trouble to redeem the code, lately. you get my commission yourself

Last edited:

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Sometimes tracking numbers suck! My haze went from GA to upstate new York on the way to Kansas. No wonder USPS is going broke! I really hope to get it by the weekend. I was wondering how long it takes to get a package from ga. Now I'm wondering how long it takes to get one from new York. Hhhhhhh analog for a couple more days.

bubbha ho-tep

SlowTokeMcgoats
Haze should make a tactical utility belt with a pocket in front for the haze so it looks like a belt buckle lol.l Then four vertical shotgun style sleves on the left for some battery's.
On the right Two vertical pez Despenser clips that hold 8 all purpose cans a piece. Give me that in black leather.. Sold american. Lol

High thoughts...

mixchu69

hey guys, just like to inform you that my coupon code is valid again! Sorry if you had trouble to redeem the code, lately. you get my commission yourself
If you don't mind, what is the coupon code? Is it for both the haze and accessories? Thanks

mixchu69,

mixchu69

just for the accessory, but should work on other vaporizers(?!)
visit my blog and you will find it on the right sidebar (top banner)
Thank you sir. You are a good man. I am purchasing this mainly for concentrates, the brilliant idea about cans (no more layG), and no waste. Flowers will only be a plus.

It was good for only accessories. I signed up for a vapeorizerusa haze give away and when I didn't win I got a coupon on the unit. $211 out the door. @ho-tep it would be alright as long as it isn't a fanny pack
Thanks. Entered the haze monthly giveaway. I just want to be able to purchase at your price point fogvalley. I like their tweezers, seems very multifunctional. If I buy the xl extended batteries, can I charge it with my nitecore d2?

Last edited by a moderator:

trevorzamani

just for the accessory, but should work on other vaporizers(?!)
visit my blog and you will find it on the right sidebar (top banner)
I love his reviews. He was the one started this thread and thats how I joined here. Your blog is saved under my favs. Hope the code covers Haze and accessories.

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Got mine today. How does one know which version? This thread was really long. I do have the stainless lids. Impressions: the mouth pieces are kinda loose seating. My glass one is like a whole mm small. It will fall inside with a slight bump, I will probably not use it anyways. I think the pull depends on where the mouth piece is seated. My ejuice is not very seasoned or it's just harsh. I'll shake em for a while and try it again at a later date. I ordered 4 extra can packs and only got one but emailed haze and the rest shipped same day. So all in all it worked out. I have never owned a vape before except one that never worked what so ever. I do think there is a learning curve associated with using this. But that could be me being a rookie. I like my purchase and I think it will do me quite well. The combustion screen does give bigger clouds and I'm still learning to hit this thing, but I will stick to cans. So much easier to dump them. I thought everything was smaller then I imagined as well. Wish the bowls were a tiny bit bigger personally. Like 4 of them would be sweet. O and a gold and white one! I do love this thing for sure ill give it a 9/10.

fogvalley,

scottg402

Got mine today. How does one know which version? This thread was really long. I do have the stainless lids. Impressions: the mouth pieces are kinda loose seating. My glass one is like a whole mm small. It will fall inside with a slight bump, I will probably not use it anyways. I think the pull depends on where the mouth piece is seated. My ejuice is not very seasoned or it's just harsh. I'll shake em for a while and try it again at a later date. I ordered 4 extra can packs and only got one but emailed haze and the rest shipped same day. So all in all it worked out. I have never owned a vape before except one that never worked what so ever. I do think there is a learning curve associated with using this. But that could be me being a rookie. I like my purchase and I think it will do me quite well. The combustion screen does give bigger clouds and I'm still learning to hit this thing, but I will stick to cans. So much easier to dump them. I thought everything was smaller then I imagined as well. Wish the bowls were a tiny bit bigger personally. Like 4 of them would be sweet. O and a gold and white one! I do love this thing for sure ill give it a 9/10.
Congrats!

Easiest way to know if you have a 2.5 is if you get vapor on level 1. If you do, you are good. If not, it's not a 2.5. The OG>V2.3 had setting 1 at 250F which won't produce vapor.

mixchu69

I am thinking of purchasing the blue haze. What accessories are absolutely necessary? I am thinking extra cans (because my primary use will be with concentrates). Any other suggestions. Vape Dr Convinced me in his video

Chef_A2

Hey there guys and gals, new here at FC. Awesome forum btw.

Recently I've been contemplating vaping when I stumbled across an article about the haze vaporizer, which ultimately led me here. This thread was huge help and a deciding factor to make my purchase. Thanks to you all for posting your successes, tips and sharing reviews. It helps us newbs out big time.

I preordered a stealth 2.5 in December and like many guys I am extremely excited to get my hands on this thing. I contacted Haze on a Sunday trying to find out when they were going to ship. I didn't expect a return email for at least 24 hours, but within 2 hours I had a reply. On a Sunday!?! Looks like they will be ready "around 1/13 or so". Their customer service is on point!

I also ordered from vaporizerusa and had a code for 15% off everything which was awesome. Got a few extra cans and batteries practically for free.

I'm hoping they ship out next week and I'll report back with a little review of my own.
Cheers

NickDlow

Log Hog
Rather than reading the while thread check out the 'Best of' thread for the haze it's a bit more manageable. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-the-haze-vaporizer-thread.16685/

Also welcome to the forum and haze family new comers

Top Bottom