Gentleman's Brand Vapes

OF

mephisto said:
I think that it is more than a coincidence
that Omicron was unavailable for awhile....Now it sounds as if the "adapter" won't mate the
G-man batt. w/ omi carts. Do you really think that the crew at THC would not take measures
to ensure their hard work did not get "piggybacked" onto another brand's product line?

I'm sorry, I really am trying to follow all this, but I'm lost. What are you saying? Omicron got quickly redesigned to not fit the upcoming Gentleman's battery? The adapter never would have worked?

And I'm lost about the "take measures to ensure their hard work did not get "piggybacked" onto another brand's product line?" part as well. You do know that Atmos RX fits the Omicron carts just fine (and have for some time)? FWIW I think Omicron used to sell that exact model (no doubt made in China) with their name on it before the current version with it's flat bottom, no light on the end and bigger battery. I'll bet it's the same factory???

OF

OF,

mephisto

Hello Of,
Buyer's remorse+bait&switch tactics+zero response= misguided attempts at understanding
what G-man's game really is. I got different parts in my bundle. The adapter they sent me
does not fit the Omicron cart. The company has yet to respond to my question/concern.
I don't want a fiber-laden cartomizer filled with ???? I bought from this company for their
compatability w/ Omi carts, that is not happening. All the rest of my post is vaporized
venting, maybe even a hearty challenge hoping to provoke a response from the vendor....

mephisto,

OF

mephisto said:
Hello Of,
Buyer's remorse+bait&switch tactics+zero response= misguided attempts at understanding
what G-man's game really is. I got different parts in my bundle. The adapter they sent me
does not fit the Omicron cart. The company has yet to respond to my question/concern.
I don't want a fiber-laden cartomizer filled with ???? I bought from this company for their
compatability w/ Omi carts, that is not happening. All the rest of my post is vaporized
venting, maybe even a hearty challenge hoping to provoke a response from the vendor....

OK, great, got a lock on it. Thanks very much. Enough pieces have clicked back into place. Your the fellow that got the consolation gift that seemed to contain at least some of the real deal. I also think I'd 'misfiled' the thread thing as a wrong version, not the recommended one that didn't do the intended job (big difference). Either is scary to me as well.

FWIW, I got the Atmos units as well (after my first Omicron) since they seemed to be the old style and I was wondering about a little smaller form factor. They're OK, I don't like the light on the end, they run a bit longer and don't flash when they time out and the charging light flash 'handshake' is different but chargers interchange as do carts (Atmos sells fiber carts for guys that want e-cig juice).

Good luck with your trials and thanks again for sorting me out.

OF

OF,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Hey All! Sorry to be gone so long. It has been wild over here. We sold out of the initial batch and just put a new batch online.

Mephisto - Please email me directly @ info@gentlemansvapes.com - so we can sort it out. We will gladly send you the correct one and store credit for our mistake.

Want to let you guys know that about 5 people from the initial order were given a wrong adapter BUT, replacements were immediately sent. I promise you it is not bullshit - if any of those people are here, I'd love for them to post. This was very few of the people affected. But again if anything does come up - for anyone, please feel free to contact me directly on here or via email.

Thanks for all the really nice comments everyone and support! Cant believe these sold out so fast! Another set of 25 stainless, 25 black have been added to the site here:
http://gentlemansvapes.com/collections/luxury-vapor-pens/products/double-agent-kit

Also a few people have address that the 10$ flat rate shipping is a little nuts if ordering only thread adapters and I agree... so I am adjusting the site very shortly to allow them to ship for $2. For now I lowered all shipping on the site to $6 - which is essentially just the cost of a small flat rate box.

Also one last thing - I know a lot of people have emailed in the last day or two, especially from this site. I just want you to know, we havent ignored them - we're just in the middle of setting up one of those 'live support' / ticket system things on our website - and in the meantime, going through the emails one by one writing detailing responses :p

thanks again guys. ill be back as soon as possible with more updates. thanks again everyone for the really positive response!

-Julie
Gentlemans Brand

Gentlemans,
I'm in, interested to see how it works. 71 bucks with CA tax and shipping ain't murder, and if I'm going to take advantage of the free G-liquid program then I might as well buy something!

Julie, just so you don't have to go digging, I think Mephisto was one of the people who didn't get a suitable adapter for Omicron carts.

charliedontsurf,

mephisto

Sometimes you just have to shake the bushes.... Thanks to Julie for coming back and
showing support. I received the incorrect adapter, and then proceeded to take a big dump
all over G-man's house....

Let me re-address my feelings about the product. If you are familiar w/ e-cigs,
then this vape will be a fine addition to your backline. If, like myself,
you have no exposure to this type of vape setup, no problem. This vape delivers the goods.
There is no mistaking the thickness with a quickness provided by the PG/VG base. The
effects will vary w/ your tolerance.....Evidently I have a high tolerance, at least for vaping....

I look forward to getting the correct adapter, and staying onboard for the future releases.
I apologize to nice Julie and the G-man's crew for my overzealous diatribe....I am certain
all will be resolved.

mephisto,

2clicker

Observer
mephisto said:
This vape delivers the goods.
There is no mistaking the thickness with a quickness provided by the PG/VG base. The
effects will vary w/ your tolerance.....Evidently I have a high tolerance, at least for vaping....

ive been using my DA every day since getting it with the widow maker VG/PG carts. and like others have stated they arent impressed with the PG/VG effects. i was under the same impression, but still was getting quality body highs and ever so slightly a bit heady. so then i started to use it after normal flower vape sessioning and it gives me a full spectrum high. i have also noticed that if you take enough pulls of the VG/PG liquid that you can indeed reach a pretty medicated state. just not heady enough for my liking, but that could be due to the cart being a "hybrid" and not straight up indica.

regardless, this pen will really get tested once my Omi carts arrive.

2clicker,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Mephisto! no problem at all! We totally understand :p We have all felt that way! We will make sure everything is great with you.

Also to you, and to all others - just wanted to let you know. I have finally got the ticket system for your emails going, im tagging them all as we speak. For any immediate assistance I just put up

LIVE CHAT!! on our site. so you can go to www.thcstick.com and you'll find a live chat button on the bottom. Im just sitting around, vaping some oil and taking questions / providing support as I tag these emails. hehe!

Thanks all!!

(it's just that there are a few forums, and going through all of them is making my replies look slow, so i thought a live chatter would be the fastest thing possible :p)

xo
Julie

Gentlemans,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
2clicker said:
ive been using my DA every day since getting it with the widow maker VG/PG carts. and like others have stated they arent impressed with the PG/VG effects. i was under the same impression, but still was getting quality body highs and ever so slightly a bit heady. so then i started to use it after normal flower vape sessioning and it gives me a full spectrum high. i have also noticed that if you take enough pulls of the VG/PG liquid that you can indeed reach a pretty medicated state. just not heady enough for my liking, but that could be due to the cart being a "hybrid" and not straight up indica.

I'm thinking about trying out their Sativa and Indica dominate prefilled carts. Wonder if the effects through this delivery method will be super noticeable. How many draws are you taking to get noticeable effects? I have noticed that my eyes get really red when using this even before I feel medicated, 6 hour eyedrops have fixed that problem though.

Gotta say that I am actually really enjoying the widowmaker carts with my automatic ego(The standard double agent is my at home passthru laptop vape now). The battery on this particular ego model will probably outlast the cart itself which is awesome as well. I carry my Revolution with some Omicron carts when I need a heavy hit real quick but for the rest of the day its all about Gentleman's carts.

BudBuddy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
have you guys made any VG only med carts? I don't know if you can sell to OR patients, but I can't use PG been there, and it doesn't work with me, I have reactions to it. I guess if you can't get them to us in OR then it's not going to matter anyway, but I am curious about your med carts.

jambandphan03,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Yes! We Do make them. Actually one of our staff members is also sensitive to PG. We havent made a batch in a while (as we really only seem to make them by order of the co-op, some places like to have that option available).

And this is totally why we sell plain vegetable glycerin blend (with no PG) , as well as the 50/50 blend on our site here: http://gentlemansvapes.com/products/bulk-premium-diy-pg-vg-blend

also a quick note about those flavor add ins - they are USP FDA approved flavoring, the highest grade. However, unless you ask us to, we don't put a lot. The idea isnt to overwhelm that blend, just to use a little to offset the smell of oil being vaporized :p Helps for discreetness!

So if you get plain VG with Blueberry, expect the blueberry notes to be pretty light once it's been blended with wax or oil - nothing like a Blueberry E-cig cartridge, where the blueberry is the star of the show :)

Gentlemans,

2clicker

Observer
BudBuddy said:
2clicker said:

I'm thinking about trying out their Sativa and Indica dominate prefilled carts. Wonder if the effects through this delivery method will be super noticeable. How many draws are you taking to get noticeable effects? I have noticed that my eyes get really red when using this even before I feel medicated, 6 hour eyedrops have fixed that problem though.

Gotta say that I am actually really enjoying the widowmaker carts with my automatic ego(The standard double agent is my at home passthru laptop vape now). The battery on this particular ego model will probably outlast the cart itself which is awesome as well. I carry my Revolution with some Omicron carts when I need a heavy hit real quick but for the rest of the day its all about Gentleman's carts.

forget how i was getting it before... if you click your button 5 times the power setting is bumped up from 3.2V to 3.7V and will illuminate purple. when clicked another 5 times it goes to 4.2V and will illuminate blue. after finding this setting and ripping it again it provides GIANT rips. i just took 4 of these nice rips and got pretty medicated. 2 of them made me cough too! :D id be willing to bet with an indica cart and this power setting that youd get much better results. my omicron carts are en route to my place... cant wait to get them and try the blue 4.2V setting!

i used the chat option on the Gentlemans site today and chatted with Julie. she answered all of my questions and was very helpful. thanks Julie!

oh and also, my Double Agent battery finally died on me today after over a week of use everyday... all from the factory charge. plugged it into the wall today (with an iphone cube) and it charged fully in about 1.5 hours. i was vaping away while it charged as well! very nice!!!

2clicker,

mephisto

Hey 2click,
what variety Omi carts did you go with?? I am still waiting on my adapter, can't wait to
try Omi carts with the DA.

mephisto,

OF

zymos said:
25$ a pint for glycerine?!

You have to be kidding...

I'm not sure where this came from, but glycerin can be very cheap under the right conditions. For instance, it's a waste product of corn to motor fuel conversion as well as 'bio-diesel'. They pay to get rid of it. Otherwise it pollutes wet lands (encourages the wrong stuff to grow) and fouls out sewage treatment plants.

Food grade costs a lot to purify, but I bet there are places in this here world where that's not so important?

You and I can't buy a pint for two bits, but some folks can...... And no, I'm not kidding, this time.

OF

OF,

zymos

I can buy a pt. of certified organic vegetable food grade glycerin for $8.75. And so can anyone...

zymos,

2clicker

Observer
mephisto said:
Hey 2click,
what variety Omi carts did you go with?? I am still waiting on my adapter, can't wait to
try Omi carts with the DA.

i ordered the standard 2.4 for 3.7V carts. apparently when the DA is in 4.2V mode that the omicron carts REALLY rip. we shall see.

2clicker,

OF

zymos said:
I can buy a pt. of certified organic vegetable food grade glycerin for $8.75. And so can anyone...

I'm sure you can. And I bet you can pay even more if you really want.....

OF

OF,

mephisto

@2click, thanks for the response. I just finished reading another thread that
seems to indicate even 3.7v batts put out 4.2 initially and then less v as power
drops. If OF is still around I am sure he can clarify this. Basically, does the
G-man's battery , which is "adjustable" to 4.2v, deliver more true power to the Omi
cart. This is in comparison to the output of 3.7v by the Omi batt.

side note: is it coincidence that the Omi has been re-configured???

mephisto,

OF

mephisto said:
Basically, does the
G-man's battery , which is "adjustable" to 4.2v, deliver more true power to the Omi

I seriously doubt it, although it could. To do so takes some fancy footwork, better to step up or down by a few volts or more. Best of all is to not try to convert but live with what the battery delivers (lowest losses) as Omicron and most others do. Basically an electronic push button.

I think the new model Omicron might make a lot of sense in several directions. Not sure I'd race right out and get one, but in a year or so when I'm thinking of trading my tired batteries in for new on the $30 plan perhaps that will happen automatically?

Until then this 'vape game' seems to be fast moving and full of opportunity, even if there is the occasional disappointment along the way.

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
mephisto said:
@2click, thanks for the response. I just finished reading another thread that
seems to indicate even 3.7v batts put out 4.2 initially and then less v as power
drops. If OF is still around I am sure he can clarify this. Basically, does the

im not sure but the Double Agent has the three settings. so when its set on 4.2 its stays there until the battery runs out.

the biggest plus the DA have over the omicron battery is the pass through feature. vaping while charging is essential IMO. im very surprised that D9V did not include this feture on the omi V2.

2clicker,

OF

2clicker said:
so when its set on 4.2 its stays there until the battery runs out.

Wanna bet? This is possible, but far from cheap. Given the other aspects of this project, my money's on 'voltage sags under use'. Can you measure this?

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
OF said:
2clicker said:

Wanna bet? This is possible, but far from cheap. Given the other aspects of this project, my money's on 'voltage sags under use'. Can you measure this?

OF

no i dont want to bet. im going off of how hard it hits at the different settings even when almost totally juiced. i can promise you that the 4.2V setting never gets to 3.7V. it may lose a little but i took a giant rip from this pen in 4.2V right before it cut out on me. i would never have been able to get that rip at 3.7V.

and what other aspects do you speak of?

2clicker,

OF

2clicker said:
OF said:
2clicker said:

OF

no i dont want to bet. im going off of how hard it hits at the different settings even when almost totally juiced. i can promise you that the 4.2V setting never gets to 3.7V. it may lose a little but i took a giant rip from this pen in 4.2V right before it cut out on me. i would never have been able to get that rip at 3.7V.

I've no idea how you can make such a promise (unless you've measured it???). I can't really accept your subjective measure without some support. How is it you know what that unit does every time at 3.7 Volts? Maybe you can sense half a volt difference? Again, yes you can design a circuit that will do what you suggest (hold the starting voltage as the battery sags under load) but doing that (especially close to the battery voltage) is an expensive prospect.

And I've yet to hear anything that supports the 'cost is no object' attitude about performance or customer satisfaction. Perhaps I just missed it?

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
OF said:
2clicker said:
OF said:

OF

I've no idea how you can make such a promise (unless you've measured it???). I can't really accept your subjective measure without some support. How is it you know what that unit does every time at 3.7 Volts? Maybe you can sense half a volt difference? Again, yes you can design a circuit that will do what you suggest (hold the starting voltage as the battery sags under load) but doing that (especially close to the battery voltage) is an expensive prospect.

And I've yet to hear anything that supports the 'cost is no object' attitude about performance or customer satisfaction. Perhaps I just missed it?

OF

i told you already. right before the unit died, i ripped it at 4.2v and got a lung busting hit. coughed my ass off. then after a full charge i hit it on 3.7V, twice as long, and it wasnt near as big of a rip. this tells me that the rip got just before the battery died was indeed at a higher voltage than the fully charged 3.7V hit.

i suppose promise was not a good choice of words but i stand by my observation.

2clicker,
Top Bottom