Fuck you !!!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
FUCK B.o.A.!!!

525731_675314499163461_1595085787_n.jpg

lwien

Honu, you ignoramus. That's green turtles to you. I wrote a book on them, but of course you can't read.

There's that Latin word again for "in your anus", followed of course, by a green turtle.

So this author takes on the Hawaiian name for marijuana while throwing around the Latin word for "in your anus" and writes a book about turtles while hangin' out and talkin' to whomever will listen to him at the Aquarium in Maui. Hmmm.......what's wrong with this fucking picture? :cool:

On another note, this is a pretty nice logo:

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
On some downer shit...

Fuck:

Pain

Depression

Anxiety

Nausea

Lack of appetite that made me look like I was goddamned Skeletor

My bitch of an ex

Feeling so gross that I can't even go out and see my friends

Not having money, even though I hate it money makes the world go 'round like the Candy Man can

Probably needing to get a cane depending on how my legs keep acting

Basically the loss of my sex drive due to all my medications (but I am saving a lot of money hahaha)

Fuck all of it.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Fuck people who say shit like "Gee you sure handle your bud a lot" I mean what the fuck your not supposed to touch it ,like tons of THC is going to be wasted on my fingers or the palm of my hand . If the bag was big enough I would fucking lay in it . what the fuck.

There was a day not very fucking long ago When nobody had a fucking grinder and yes I am going to break buds in half and sniff them and fuck you the reason your big Fucking bag of Kush doesn't produce any kief in your grinder is because the person you got it from had it in his HANDS and sifted it and then sold it to you as hash you fuckin dumb ass prick .

Quetzman fuckin' hope you get feelin' better .

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
There's that Latin word again for "in your anus", followed of course, by a green turtle.

So this author takes on the Hawaiian name for marijuana while throwing around the Latin word for "in your anus" and writes a book about turtles while hangin' out and talkin' to whomever will listen to him at the Aquarium in Maui. Hmmm.......what's wrong with this fucking picture? :cool:

On another note, this is a pretty nice logo:

Fuck you, Latin is reserved for our Patrician so I would never use it. Also, I'll talk to whoever I like fuck you very much.

Nice logo.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Fuck me for falling in love with much younger girl which had many problems... Fuck me for being fool once again and fuck her for being a stupid young bitch and flooding me with problems and neglecting and mocking my own...Fuck her for leaving me without telling me why.. and claiming she loves me.. Fuck nature for creating love... :D... Well I am going to get fucked right now.. with a lot of vapor... Cheers and fuck yeah,... !

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Fuck me for falling in love with much younger girl which had many problems... Fuck me for being fool once again and fuck her for being a stupid young bitch and flooding me with problems and neglecting and mocking my own...Fuck her for leaving me without telling me why.. and claiming she loves me.. Fuck nature for creating love... :D... Well I am going to get fucked right now.. with a lot of vapor... Cheers and fuck yeah,... !

Seems to me like you're not going to get fucked at all. Fuck that.

madnezz344

live free and live elevated :}
FUCK YOU ALL YOU STUPID LAW MAKERS. FUCK YOU FOR COMING TO MY SIDE OF THE PLANET KILLING AND RAPING MY ANCESTRY. FUCK YOU FOR BREAKING APART THE FREE NATIVE LAND. FUCK YOU FOR PUTTING ANIMALS TO EXTINCTION. FUCK YOU FOR SICKENING THE SKIES, EARTH, AND WATER WITH YOUR TOXIC CRAP. FUCK YOU CANCER FOR NUMBERING MY DAYS. FUCK YOU ASSHOLES WHO ABUSE ANIMALS. FUCK YOU STUPID DRIVERS ON THE ROAD GO TO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WITH A BLINDFOLD AND LIGHT YOUR FUCKING SELF ON FIRE. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE COPS WHO DRIVE LIKE THE ASSHOLES PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED. FUCK YOU ICE CREAM FOR BEING SO DAM FUCKING DELICIOUS. FUCK YOU MONEY FOR MAKING PEOPLE GREEDY. FUCK YOU LIFE. AND YES I WANT TO FUCK YOU ALL DAY MARYJANE. VAPE ON FELLOW FCS AND HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING WONDERFUL FUCKING DAY. :)

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck you evo and ascent and herbalizer threads, where nobody has anything to talk about because nobody fucking has one yet, so we whine and bitch and moan about shit that doesn't make any fucking sense or even fucking matter because we have nothing better to do, so fuck us too!

AND GOOD POINTS WE READ YOU LOUD AND CLEAR BUT FUCK THIS ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS SHIT!!!

farscaper

Fuck you for making me redo what has been visible for fucking days. Yea, fuck you. Your always the same one fuckn with me. Fuck off!

And fuck my wifes cat for trying to get in my fishtank. If I could have caught him I would have drown that cat for spite... then it would look like an accident. ;)

Top Bottom