Fuck you !!!

satyrday

Fuck you singing babies - every last one of you out there. Yes, every last, single, creepy, special-effected up singing baby that's sprung from a goateed graphic artist's foetid imagination. The dancing ones too. Talk about the evil dead - singing and dancing babies are all nightmare material to me. Necromancer stuff.

This is questionable content as well... lol...
babyscotch.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i'll get around to it soon enough

I can't believe all the crap that comes out of your mouth
Yeah you're so condescending, that's all you're about
Get off your high horse and through your thick head
You'll wish you'd listened to what I just said

Yeah you're getting on my last nerve
And it's time for something that you deserve
Nothing left to say, nothing better to do
Someday I will kill you

This belligerent bullshit had just got to stop
Cause I'm sick of your best, tired of being your cop
Loan me some sketches so shifty and dark
My bite will be so much worse than my bark

Yeah you're getting on my last nerve
Nothing left to say, nothing better to do
Someday I will kill you

Let there be death, let there be grief
Let there be loving, let's make it briefC
an you walk with a heart when you're out of breath
Can you run with a brain, when you're scared to death

So now I'm supposed to feel sorry for you
But I think I might puke from the dumb shit you do
So let's call it quits by now you know why
It's over for you yeah and now you must die

And you're getting on my last nerve
And there's nothing left to say, nothing better to do
Someday I will kill you

Someday I will kill you

Yeah!

oh, and ya know, fuck you

Tweek

Fuck all you Canada bashers. One of the greatest Countries in the world. We may be at a low spot right now, but we will be back in the saddle. At least as a country, we don't treat our citizens like criminals (Harper is just a blip), deny anyone the right to a proper education, or block cultures from expressing themselves. Not to mention our healthcare system, even though it is overburdened, does not turn anyone away for treatment.

I could also add how we've helped save many asses over the years and through various wars and political unrest in the world. Or our innovations, and beautiful natural resources that other countries drool over. The fact that I can drive across this beautiful land, without encountering a check point, or someone with an AK-47 in their back seat.

Are we perfect? No...but no Country is. But we are hell of alot better than some places in this world, and I am happy to live here. So yeah, fuck you arrogant assholes who want to bash Canada. We are more than happy not to have your type here.

Fuck all you Canada bashers. One of the greatest Countries in the world. We may be at a low spot right now, but we will be back in the saddle. At least as a country, we don't treat our citizens like criminals (Harper is just a blip), deny anyone the right to a proper education, or block cultures from expressing themselves. Not to mention our healthcare system, even though it is overburdened, does not turn anyone away for treatment.

I could also add how we've helped save many asses over the years and through various wars and political unrest in the world. Or our innovations, and beautiful natural resources that other countries drool over. The fact that I can drive across this beautiful land, without encountering a check point, or someone with an AK-47 in their back seat.

Are we perfect? No...but no Country is. But we are hell of alot better than some places in this world, and I am happy to live here. So yeah, fuck you arrogant assholes who want to bash Canada. We are more than happy not to have your type here.
And fuck you Canadian basher bashers.

dorkus_molorkus

Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

Harden up pussyman!
I cant believe you wrote this rant after all the shit you gimme for being aussie.
Fucking priceless. Tweek thats the best dummy spit I have seen from you yet.

Boo-hoo, donna picka ona my country, what you fucking italian too? (oops you are arent you?)

Bwhahahahahahahaha, I love how you try to convince us by listing of percieved qualities you think your country has.

that was so fucking easy, we should do this again soon.:tup:

your a riot!:D

EDIT- oh and fuck you! and fuck Canada eh?

Last edited:

Tweek

Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

Harden up pussyman!
I cant believe you wrote this rant after all the shit you gimme for being aussie.
Fucking priceless. Tweek thats the best dummy spit I have seen from you yet.

Boo-hoo, donna picka ona my country, what you fucking italian too? (oops you are arent you?)

Bwhahahahahahahaha, I love how you try to convince us by listing of percieved qualities you think your country has.

that was so fucking easy, we should do this again soon.:tup:

your a riot!:D

I was waiting for the fucking Aussie to come out of the woodwork. Just. Fucking. Waiting.

c4d.png

Last edited:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
A big fuck you shout out to all the douche bag cigarette smokers who think the world is their personal ash tray as they toss their fucking cig butts everywhere and anywhere.

Fucking selfish pigs. Eat shit and die. :tup:

Double fucking fuck them. If I was a cop I would hand out the max littering penalty everytime someone threw a butt out the window.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ode to lwien and the rest of you fuckers:

May the bleeding piles be with you,
And corns grow on your feet,
And crabs as big as horseflies
Stop at your crotch to eat.
And when you're old and feeble*,
A syphilitic wreck,
May your tailbone fall through your asshole
And break you goddamned neck.

* Okay lwien is already old and feeble, this part is for the rest of you.

PS I'm on Maui and you're not.
If I wasn't Canadian I'd say "Fucking A" ... being Canadian I'll say "Fucking eh?"

Love it Paka! Good shit!

lwien

Canadians AND Australians talk funny.

"Put another shrimp on the barbie"?

"I'm abaoot to go to the washroom? Wanna come, eh?"

WTF ???????

And not only that, ya gotta question any country that has a fucking kangaroo hopping about all over the place or a country that has a fucking beaver for a national symbol. I fuck beavers.

Get rid of the fucking kangaroos and get rabbits like every one else, and find another national symbol other that a fucking beaver. We have a goddamn eagle. Now THAT'S a national symbol.

Beavers and kangaroos. Genetic mutations at best.

Oh, and another thing. You guys still worship the Queen Mother? WTF is that all about? Why not just become a colony again and be done with it? I mean, we were a colony too, but we don't put the fucking queen on our postage stamps. WTF??

Last edited:
Top Bottom