Fuck you !!!

Tweek

Honu, you ignoramus. That's green turtles to you. I wrote a book on them, but of course you can't read.

If it has pictures, it's all good.

On some downer shit...

Fuck:

Pain

Depression

Anxiety

Nausea

Lack of appetite that made me look like I was goddamned Skeletor

My bitch of an ex

Feeling so gross that I can't even go out and see my friends

Not having money, even though I hate it money makes the world go 'round like the Candy Man can

Probably needing to get a cane depending on how my legs keep acting

Basically the loss of my sex drive due to all my medications (but I am saving a lot of money hahaha)

Fuck all of it.

Fuck you for needing a hug so badly.
hugging.gif
**Hope things get better for you bro**

dorkus_molorkus

Canadians AND Australians talk funny.

"Put another shrimp on the barbie"?

"I'm abaoot to go to the washroom? Wanna come, eh?"

WTF ???????

And not only that, ya gotta question any country that has a fucking kangaroo hopping about all over the place or a country that has a fucking beaver for a national symbol. I fuck beavers.

Get rid of the fucking kangaroos and get rabbits like every one else, and find another national symbol other that a fucking beaver. We have a goddamn eagle. Now THAT'S a national symbol.

Beavers and kangaroos. Genetic mutations at best.

Oh, and another thing. You guys still worship the Queen Mother? WTF is that all about? Why not just become a colony again and be done with it? I mean, we were a colony too, but we don't put the fucking queen on our postage stamps. WTF??

It seems that I missed this during my busy day yesterday.

Well heres a hearty fuck you to the OP!

Praise jeebus you mentioned funny talkers & seem to think you dont have any.
Do you think if Fran Drescher and Dolly parton went for a granny lesbo scene that all communication would go smoothly? Someones kinish would get probed when she clearly asked for a tongue tuckus massage
Throw them bitches in some jelly and shit would get very fucken weird.

Shrimp on the barbie................ We call them prawns, we felt it was neccessary to dumb it down for you fucks.
When presented with something slightly out of the ordinary you guys tend to lose your shit and blow it up, then invade. We really only wanted you guys to come here spend your $$$, get bitten by lots of shit, then fuck off home to go and harass some arabs.
Hence '' the shrimp for dummies'' commercial was born. :tup:

Now in regards to national symbols
Ours are the kangaroo and the Emu. Not the best choices, granted.
But we are the only country that eats their national coat of arms.
Fucking practical! Mind you tho, the Emu is bit of a pussy animal. Sure they can disembowel you if really shit them. But fuck that shit, if you gotta have a bird, then get one of these mo-fos.

Goddamn Cassowary! Its an Emu with fucken roid rage! Its got a helmet on its head, and some claws that WILL tear your guts out just for being nearby!

The kangaroo is quite a dangerous animal, with many attacks a year. I dont think there has been any fatalities tho, but its common for them to drown dogs that get too close to them & water during drought. the roos see the dogs as competing for a scarce resource. the water

Its pretty common, heaps of shit on the net. heres the 1st one I found.

Now tweek will tell you that he eats lots of beaver. but he is fat, hairy and bald. he is eating something, but its not beaver, trust me.

You got an Eagle you say?? WTF?? there is like 10 of them left?? Dont imagine they would be good eating either. They fucken kill anyone recently??

Didnt fucken think so!

Speaking of genetic mutations, Ive seen swamp people & turtleman. you have whole states of genetic mutations dude.

I hear you on the monarchy queen thing. Its bit of a sore point here, but at least they aint spying on us.

who the fuck is on your stamps???

Sponge fucking Bob Squarepants? Oh thats right, you got some Kenyan fella on yours.

Besides you have us mixed up with them pesky catholics. they worship Mary Jeebus's mum, the queens mum was just a lovely old dear thats dead now. But her daughter ' the Queen' is still going strong, but I have hope she too will pop off soon.

I think thats everything.
So thanks for the opportunity to play in your nice thread.

Fuck you very much!:wave:

lwien

Do you think if Fran Drescher and Dolly parton went for a granny lesbo scene that all communication would go smoothly? Someones kinish would get probed when she clearly asked for a tongue tuckus massage

Yum.........a potato kinish. If you haven't had one, you don't know what you're missing.

Dolly and Fran? :lol:

For some odd reason, the first thing I thought of when I read that was this:

66jj.jpg

vapomancer

I was forced to watch this weirdo when i got home

strange that the theme song was "Puffin' Billy "... I remember wondering if his suits had always been bright and colorful when he started broadcasting in color . Of course , back when i was a kid , rainbows were in black and white .
derailing the fuck out of this thread , too . FUCK THAT !

JCat

Accessory Maker
FUCK those fucking fish.
Fuck work that keeps me too busy that I don't have time to fish!

Fuck money and our materialistic world that makes me need it to meet mine and my family's materialistic needs!

Fuck prejudice and prohibition that forces me to buy cannabis (even though I'm legal) as opposed to growing it on my own because of the negative potential impact it would have on my family in a small community if I was growing my own

Fuck the weather when it decides to shit on you ... massive rainfalls ... flooding all over town ... my basement had a sewage backup and I'm going to have to move my office out into my workshop!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!

Wow ... that felt pretty good! :LOL: ... oh yeah ... and that brings up ... fuck emoticons ... and while I'm at it fuck those that think that punctuation and other sentence structure needs to be grammatically correct ... when so much communication happens in a written fashion these days, I think it's much more important that punctuation and sentence structure reflect one's personal "talking style" instead of being grammatically correct, as it is a more accurate alternative to an actual conversation and better conveys a person's message ... so ... fuck you conservatives when it comes to writing!! ... but also fuck you to those that ignore grammar completely and don't put your apostrophes at the right place, use incorrect words to substitute because they are vocally the same, etc. ... fuck you too!--too/to is a good example ... use the right one already! ... it's not that fucking hard! ... if you can substitute "also" than it's "too" ... actually ... should I have used "then" or "than" there???? :LOL:)

Edit: Oh yeah ... and fuck me for using Edit to fix a grammar mistake when I'm bitchin' and moanin' about grammar!!!

dorkus_molorkus

Fuck you & fuck yr grandma!

Ohhhh grammar??:doh:
I thought it was a bit weird, but then I figured you could come from where Turtleman & swamp people was made. Then it mightnt be that weird after all.

woops, my bad, what about ya grandad then?

EDIT- before you chew my ass becuz you from canadia & no where near where
turtlefuckface man is made. I do wish to point out that all you northern mexicans all look the same to me.
But in saying that, yr grandma sounds hot.

Tell her I said 'hi':wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom