Fuck you !!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck you for not seeing the vacuum machine . . . :p

stash2i.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Fuck all of you for having to store it just fuckin' vape it. Fuckin' grind it, store in your jyarz vape that shit and start again.
Fuck mason jars for making you have to suck so I don't and now have dry weed....fuck the wall that got messed up when I through all my mason jars against it at once and guess what not one of those fuckin' jars stuck to the wall.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I guess that would be "fuck me" then . . . :smug: I love free weed . . . :luv:

stash1e.jpg
seriously tdub?!?!!.. fuck you :cry:.. not cool man.. next time you go to do some thing like that.. just keep it to yourself please.. thanks a lot, now i'm severely depressed.. now today is ruined.. this is gonna drive me straight to the bottle, i just know it..:lmao:
babyscotch.jpg

i'll tell you what man.. since i can tell your'e gonna need some help going thru all that.. i'll be a pal and offer to help you out.. free of charge of course.. don't even trip, you don't even have to pay me or anything:D.. i'll even come out to you haha.. when is mushroom season agian??:lol:
what the hell do you do w/ all that herb.. stare at it all day hahaha. JK:rockon::party:
Man i missed out on growing this year.. and its shitty as hell. props on your stash man. your'e sitting high

camillasappho

seriously tdub?!?!!.. fuck you :cry:.. not cool man.. next time you go to do some thing like that.. just keep it to yourself please.. thanks a lot, now i'm severely depressed.. now today is ruined.. this is gonna drive me straight to the bottle, i just know it..:lmao:
babyscotch.jpg

i'll tell you what man.. since i can tell your'e gonna need some help going thru all that.. i'll be a pal and offer to help you out.. free of charge of course.. don't even trip, you don't even have to pay me or anything:D.. i'll even come out to you haha.. when is mushroom season agian??:lol:
what the hell do you do w/ all that herb.. stare at it all day hahaha. JK:rockon::party:
Man i missed out on growing this year.. and its shitty as hell. props on your stash man. your'e sitting high
Fuck dude, that baby js gonna me nughtmares. for real.

dorkus_molorkus

Fuck Canada and its smug, superior attitude. And I know cause I once was one of them

oh fucken puhlease.

Canada you coulda been so cool.

You could have had the food of the french, the culture of the british and the technology of the USA.

But what do you have?

You have the food of the British, the technology of the french & the culture of the USA.
MASSIVE FAIL!

Fuck you Canada.......................................... EH?

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Fuck muslims, pedophiles, those who don't love animals, who like bullfighting, the President of the French Republic and the Bush family!
Fuck doubling those who eat at mac donald (technology of the USA!!! :puke:)

Mod note: Really pushing the limits towards being very offensive here....

Last edited by a moderator:
LeTchen,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, we don't need any fatwahs aimed toward FC. I don't know about you guys, but I'm usually too stoned to dodge a flying shoe. Or anything else for that matter.

To be politically correct, I once again wish to fuck everyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, age, or color. Fuck you all.

:peace:

dorkus_molorkus

@LeTchen-
Yeah! fuck them Hindu's man. they let fucking cows shit anywhere they want!!
They dont eat em, just love em. and the best thing ever is to be re-incarnated as a cow??
what the fuck is that about??

Then there are those fucking pesky buddhists. With their poofy no killing policy, of anything ever. WTF?? so not only no fucking beef, but fucking nothing meaty at all!!
I mean what if a cow dies naturally of a heart attack??
can a buddhist eat that?

Hows that for fucking Karma?
dont even get me started on that shit. How the fuck am supposed to get that last 80 inch flat screen TV on special discount if I dont elbow and gouge my way to the front of the queue? Eh?

Mr fucken karmic nice guy dont get shit in this world!
lemme tell ya.

If your going to rag on a whole religion dude, then at least make it entertaining.

This is entertaining. falling down is the new surrendering, I assume the cheese is in the backpack.

lwien

Fuck muslims....

It really is amazing that a line could possibly be crossed in this thread, but I think you happened to just pull it off.

Suggestion (and I know I'm repeating some things said above) but for a bit more clarification, if you're going to pick out one religion to rag on, than you really have to elaborate and make it fun, such as what Dorkus did with Hindu's above.

This thread is NOT a hate thread in regards to race, religion or nationality. If anything, it is the exact opposite of that.

There is a way to say FUCK YOU with love in your heart. It's all in the presentation, and your comment regarding Muslims had no context or presentation, and in this thread, that's just about mandatory.

Consider yourself...................bitch slapped (and I say that with a smile..........kinda.)

Top Bottom