1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Oh, you think that you're dealing with shit...Look at what I've found at times where I get my mail:

[​IMG]

I always wonder if I'm going to get shit that I order, but it can be a gamble. lol.

I often get packages sent to my place of employment. But, as you may understand, I can't do that with drug paraphernalia.

I keep meaning to go get a PO box. That would solve all my problems. You can only complain about your mail carrier so many times...then you risk shit just disappearing on purpose. Then someone else's getting high off your fu**'n supply.
    Not cool at all.

2. Trypsy Summers

Trypsy Summers Well-Known Member

So now both of the poisoned Skripals (father and daughter from the 'Salisbury' Nerve attack) are fully recovered! Really!!!!:suspicious:

However, now I'm reading some shit, about the daughter now needs a new persona (ID) - cos, (yeah get this little doozy) her SECRET boyfriend is some KGB type with links to PUTIN! blah blah (source Daily Mail) Yeah Right!:uhh:
    How does all this begin to work?? :borg: Btw, this little cyborg chap, is to remind you of the Borg puzzle, i.e., a fucking unsolvable puzzle that is put in place to keep you distracted - forever!
    What you don't believe? Then go and ask Mr Data from Star Trek!;)
    (like what I did there!)

Oh and before its forgotten, The UK is still selling the depleted uranium to them,
    The Conservatives are still taking party donations (in the millions) from them,
    They're still selling large swathes of real estate (in London) to them.... The Russians!:mental:

So how does all that really work??

Fuck you - for thinking we're that simple.....:rolleyes:

Oh and Fuck me for swirling 'stuff' around before drawing any conclusions:hmm:

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    grokit and CuckFumbustion like this.
  3. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

A mysterious story for sure. Everybody in the western world is proclaiming the Russians did it but did anybody see a proof of evidence or was talked about such poof at least? That all sounds very strange...

4. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Fuck Cabin Fever (where applicable)!! Develop an immunity to being SAD. :peace:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  5. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

6. ghostofcyberx13

ghostofcyberx13 And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke

FUCK, FUCK, AND FUCK!!! CUBS "HOME OPENER" is...wait for it....wait for it, "SNOWED-OUT!" Are you fucking kidding me, snowed fucking out? Oh well, I'm getting my AV(Audio Visual) Cart(3 tiers w/3 outlets and 15 ft. Cord) and all steel on wheels and 42inches high(Compared to microwave carts 34inches). Now I can take my brand new ConvectionWorks Hi-Q Oven(Rotisserie and many bells and whistles) off the fucking kitchen floor and get the whole shabang set up. I can't wait to put a 2Lb. Pork Loin on that rotisserie and I'm sure I'll have enough left over for some pulled pork sandwiches.....mmmmmm. Happy Trails.

7. CuckFumbustion

grokit, Squiby, RUDE BOY and 3 others like this.
  8. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

I love them. My wife likes them and gives me her licorice ones and the dogs the green (aka "lime", heh) ones. I buy the rolls by the box.

For those still looking, I've found Smart and Final sell them (in boxes) still. For how long, I have no idea.

grokit, RUDE BOY and CuckFumbustion like this.
  9. CuckFumbustion

Just bought a pack and went through the flavors. Clove flavor? Washing it all down with ginger ale. :tup:

Or an uptick in sales might make the company worth buying. I like a lot of old timey candies and gums.
    Fuck! I just found out my old timey gums are gone as well! Clove, Beeman's, Blackjack, Teaberry gone.

RUDE BOY and OldNewbie like this.
  10. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Click to play YouTube Video

:peace:

11. Ramahs

A clip I've used many places for years:
    Click to play YouTube Video

12. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

Fuck you 20" of new snow in fucking April, on top of existing flocking snow, on top of frickin furnace dying and needing to replace it. And fuck having to stay up almost all night to feed the wood stove with punk wood.

MN needs spring and we need it bad...

13. Ramahs

14. Trypsy Summers

Trypsy Summers Well-Known Member

Give robots 'personhood' status, EU committee argues
    Proposed rules for robots and AI in Europe include a push for a general basic income for humans, and ‘human rights’ for robots
    The European parliament has urged the drafting of a set of regulations to govern the use and creation of robots and artificial intelligence, including a form of “electronic personhood” to ensure rights and responsibilities for the most capable AI.
    In a 17-2 vote, with two abstentions, the parliament’s legal affairs committee passed the report, which outlines one possible framework for regulation. (Source, The Guardian UK
    )

This is why those EU fucks are full of shit! About Robot (human) Rights!
    FUCK ROBOTS RIGHTS! How can that even work? WTF!! :mental::disgust:
    Start with that nonsense then we really are in times of the LIVING DEAD! :cry:
    Kinda looks like they're feeling strong now!! They must be, to be dropping shit like this, (on us).:suspicious:
    Is it just me wondering why these unelected faceless bureaucrats have suddenly dropped the facade and started telling us shit, cos that's what this nonsense is, pure shit!:shit::shit:

Oh, just so we are clear, FUCK ROBOT RIGHTS!!!:rant::worms:

I'm Fucking Fuming!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 2:16 PM
    Summer, grokit and RUDE BOY like this.
  15. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

This post started a long derail so I copied it to a new thread (Robots & rights) and moved all the responses. Fuck derails!

Shrike, His_Highness, Summer and 4 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors