1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

2. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

A great big fuck you to Tolerance. I hate you. It now takes me 3 or 4 of my log bowls to get me where I want to be. Doh!
    On another note, I would like to say fuck you to all the family members I would love to say this to, but can't. Fuck to the you.

3. grampa_herb

grampa_herb CO2 oil bigot

4. macbill

5. macbill

6. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

Fuck you! ol' man winter.
    After four Nor'Easters in three weeks, finally yesterday was 55 degrees and sunny with daffodils beginning to pop. This morning, 6" of snow on the ground after prediction of 1 to 2. Last hurrah, we hope.

7. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Ah, in all fairness @grampa_herb, this article is 2-1/2 years old. I think egg prices here in the US have been down a fair bit for a while now. But the article was interesting as far as production. The chickens are like the Chinese assembly line where the workers produce piecemeal. :D

8. grampa_herb

Click to play YouTube Video

9. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    grokit, CuckFumbustion, boon and 8 others like this.
  10. stark1

stark1 Bridges, not walls

11. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

FUCK COMBUSTION !! :evil:
    [​IMG]

12. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Fuck the sub-human that forged medical documents to steal Stan Lee's blood to fucking stamp fucking comics with it to fucking sell. I keep hoping to find out this was a hoax or something. He fucking stole his fucking blood! Die in a fire blood thief.

13. Shrike

Shrike Flower Potted

Fuck anyone that fucks with Stan Lee...Excelsior! :goon::nod::tup::rip:

14. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

15. just_the_flu

just_the_flu they say im crazy but i have a have a good time

...FUCK YOU Canada Post!!! your suppose to deliver packages to my door if there too big for the community mailbox or need duty paid... no you fucken lazy twats just put a delivery pickup slip in my community mail box... FUCK YOU you lazy piece of shit mailman, you didn't even try you POS... Now i have to go down town later tonight to Crappy tire to pick my shit up (assuming you don't make me pick it up on Monday, if that's the case and EXTRA FUCK YOU!)....

16. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Yeah this goes for the USPS too... yesterday I was dealing with trash in the driveway when the postman waved to me said hello then the put mail in the box. Along with the mail was a notice for a package marked "attempted to deliver, signature required. Mark notice for further delivery or pick up at local post office".

So I got a ride to the post office this morning just to be told that the package is out for delivery.

Fuck people who can't do their fucking jobs.

Other Side, Poostuff, Squiby and 8 others like this.
  17. grampa_herb

I'd like to have our rulers here in the USA fucked hard, please.
    [​IMG]

vapirtoo likes this.
  18. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Oh, you think that you're dealing with shit...Look at what I've found at times where I get my mail:

[​IMG]

I always wonder if I'm going to get shit that I order, but it can be a gamble. lol.

I often get packages sent to my place of employment. But, as you may understand, I can't do that with drug paraphernalia.

I keep meaning to go get a PO box. That would solve all my problems. You can only complain about your mail carrier so many times...then you risk shit just disappearing on purpose. Then someone else's getting high off your fu**'n supply.
    Not cool at all.

19. Trypsy Summers

Trypsy Summers Well-Known Member

So now both of the poisoned Skripals (father and daughter from the 'Salisbury' Nerve attack) are fully recovered! Really!!!!:suspicious:

However, now I'm reading some shit, about the daughter now needs a new persona (ID) - cos, (yeah get this little doozy) her SECRET boyfriend is some KGB type with links to PUTIN! blah blah (source Daily Mail) Yeah Right!:uhh:
    How does all this begin to work?? :borg: Btw, this little cyborg chap, is to remind you of the Borg puzzle, i.e., a fucking unsolvable puzzle that is put in place to keep you distracted - forever!
    What you don't believe? Then go and ask Mr Data from Star Trek!;)
    (like what I did there!)

Oh and before its forgotten, The UK is still selling the depleted uranium to them,
    The Conservatives are still taking party donations (in the millions) from them,
    They're still selling large swathes of real estate (in London) to them.... The Russians!:mental:

So how does all that really work??

Fuck you - for thinking we're that simple.....:rolleyes:

Oh and Fuck me for swirling 'stuff' around before drawing any conclusions:hmm:

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    grokit and CuckFumbustion like this.
  20. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

A mysterious story for sure. Everybody in the western world is proclaiming the Russians did it but did anybody see a proof of evidence or was talked about such poof at least? That all sounds very strange...

21. CuckFumbustion

Fuck Cabin Fever (where applicable)!! Develop an immunity to being SAD. :peace:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  22. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

23. ghostofcyberx13

ghostofcyberx13 And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke

FUCK, FUCK, AND FUCK!!! CUBS "HOME OPENER" is...wait for it....wait for it, "SNOWED-OUT!" Are you fucking kidding me, snowed fucking out? Oh well, I'm getting my AV(Audio Visual) Cart(3 tiers w/3 outlets and 15 ft. Cord) and all steel on wheels and 42inches high(Compared to microwave carts 34inches). Now I can take my brand new ConvectionWorks Hi-Q Oven(Rotisserie and many bells and whistles) off the fucking kitchen floor and get the whole shabang set up. I can't wait to put a 2Lb. Pork Loin on that rotisserie and I'm sure I'll have enough left over for some pulled pork sandwiches.....mmmmmm. Happy Trails.

24. CuckFumbustion

25. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

I love them. My wife likes them and gives me her licorice ones and the dogs the green (aka "lime", heh) ones. I buy the rolls by the box.

For those still looking, I've found Smart and Final sell them (in boxes) still. For how long, I have no idea.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors