Fuck you !!!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@Enchantre;
If your hubbie is having tantrums it could be the other side of a fight/flight dysfunction. You could both be suffering medically, and expressing it differently. Don't take his shit, but you both may need help.

Just my :2c::shrug:, best to both of you in this time of difficulty (holy-days) :bang:
Yeah, I knew going in that he has a bit of depressive tendencies, and some anger issues. All at his self.
It's just another thing in my life to have to walk on eggshells occasionally. Not out of fear for myself, but not to make his load greater.

He and I are not without "help"... it's just that, well, some things defy rational explanation, and my neural activity is more "scattershot" than "pathways". Younger persons who lived "normal" lives have no concept, and it is hard to take, when "diversity & acceptance" is touted, yet not offered.

dorkus_molorkus

I swear to god I have had up to my back teeth with this shit.

I try so hard to be the best person I can and I fail constantly. I live like a hermit because I have given up on myself and you getting along & its still not good enough.

Yet you still come, you manage to seek me out even when I hide.
You have beaten me, I cry ' Uncle'.

I just cannot work you humans out, what is it I do that you all find so offensive? There is no logic or loyalty amongst you.

How can you hate me when I have never done anything to you?
How can you threaten me when I have done nothing to you?

How can virtual strangers claim to seek vengence upon me without cause other than they dislike the cut of my jib?

Well Fuck you.

Do it then, I dare you..............

see what becomes of us all when you do.

homer_hulk_by_el_maky_z-d652mk2.jpg

*many thanks to my dear wife & my sweetest friend MOTG for your never ending sympathy and support.
I value you immensely.

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck being a stress case. I swear it's not the holidays my hydro garden has been fucking with my bliss. Now I know how to deal with a toxic algae explosion, hooray that sucked. Then because I turned off the tent's power strip after harvest I lost the backup freezer (the other freezer went on the blink) that I forgot was plugged into it. I was wondering what that stink was, burning incense yesterday like a fucking idiot. Today it was worse, and I still didn't figure it out until I went to heat up some nice hors d'oeuvres I thought I was bringing to the local feast du jour but no... that would have been to easy instead I got to stress about ruined food. Pro tip, bury the body now don't freeze it for later because procrastination will get you busted.

:doh:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fuck people who don't care about what they do!
That covers quite a bit, so let me elaborate on what triggered this broad spectrum FBomb.

I go to a new dispensary on invitation. Met a guy and was discussing strains... found out he runs the place. So I told him I'd drop by and check it out.
Went today. All was average signup, verification, etc... prices and selection average in relation to area.... etc...
So I ask the BudTender to recommend a heavy indica to treat insomnia. She looks at me and says try the FireWalker OG, that's my favorite.
I said thanks and walked out.
Firewalker OG before bed and I'd be awake till the next day twice over. :rant:

But don't all clouds have a silver lining? No. Did the one hanging over my head today have one... (check the weather in So Cal, cloud city!)... well, I believe it did!
Just down the street was another Dispensary.
Same street, so parking was same.
Signup, same.
Got to the back and DayUm! (That's Damn, for those really impressed by something).
Selection and prices were not average. Finally jars of frosty white goodies!
and FT deal sweet! 5g's PR for 40? Can it be my first time, every time? :rockon:

Then, off to the side I notice another set of jars. What's this? The $5/gram section. With strains I know. Wait, are those nuggets... not just dust and stems??? And they don't look like they were rolled through a bingo number device that shakes off all the trics. Yeah, I know they're not labeled PR for a reason, but could I pass? Nope. Just for giggles, picked up a two grams each of two different indicas. I've got the 5gs of PR just in case the other two strains dont play out for some reason... but I have a serious feeling they will. Why?

Because when I was offered the OG Preroll for my donation, I told the BT that I'd pass and she could gift it to the next person. She kind of whispered, "You should take it. It's good, not like the usual prerolls". Well sure as there'll be an eating on Thanksgiving, it was good! No, I didn't combust, I slit the paper and took a look. This had to be the best preroll I have ever received as a gift. It was nicely broken up bud. Not a stem in sight and none of that preroll dust you just know is ground up stem.

Tonight, sleep... you will not escape me!

So, fuck people who don't care about the jobs they've committed to taking.... but on the bright side a big fucking Thanks for showing me the real deal! :razz:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
It seems like there should be some form of licensing for these "bud tenders". Cannabis is like wine & I understand there are all sorts of profiles & shit a heathen like me would not understand. Would it not be preferable that there is attainable certifications & different levels of qualification? Something where you would have to pass assessments & prove your actual knowledge in both practical & classroom applications.

If Cannabis is to be legitimized then there needs to be a guarantee of getting the correct advice/solution for the ailment. There will be increasing numbers of first time medical users & it is disgusting to think they could receive advice to use a string sativa for sleeping like @DDave posted. That is exactly how you ruin someones experience permanently & is medically culpable. Imagine going to the pharmacist with a script for high blood pressure & you get given low blood pressure medication. As I said culpable & it really fucks me off even though I live in a non legal country.

I am guessing the bud tender looked the part though & that is what really matters :rockon:.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Fuck this...
aWMxcWL.jpg

So i bought & paid to install a bad motor and trany yay me.
After having it out with so called mechanic.
Car is where it should of been from the beginning in a shop.
Fuck me and my luck
FUCK EVERYTHING.......
Merry Fuck You And a Happy Fuck You Too
HoHoHo fuck you's for everyone

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Fuck you heat! It isn't supposed to be this god damn hot in December! I need a break from the heat, badly!! :(

I am fucking dying from the humidity lately. Hot & dry I can tolerate but warm & muggy can fuck right off. As a person who suffers severe hyperhidrosis & suffers badly in summer I am about to have my summer office air con battle to keep the temp at 22 not 24. If I could wear a singlet/light blouse & a skirt like others can I would, but I can't. Convention dictates dress pants & a business shirt at a minimum so fuck your comfort levels & spare a thought for the 75% of us who are stuck in pants & a shirt or suit.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I am fucking dying from the humidity lately. Hot & dry I can tolerate but warm & muggy can fuck right off. As a person who suffers severe hyperhidrosis & suffers badly in summer I am about to have my summer office air con battle to keep the temp at 22 not 24. If I could wear a singlet/light blouse & a skirt like others can I would, but I can't. Convention dictates dress pants & a business shirt at a minimum so fuck your comfort levels & spare a thought for the 75% of us who are stuck in pants & a shirt or suit.

I am not well physically, so the heat and humidity make me feel like I'm dying a lot of times. I were not sick, I would agree with you.

KimDracula

You have been here long enough to know that discussing moderator decisions publicly is against the rules. This would have been left, however, if it wasn't for the fuck you to us. Warning point issued.
Fuck you for having an area for political discussion and shutting it down when things get a little touchy. Real lame, mods.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not the mods fault certain people can not be civil. They have tried to let us talk politics against their better judgement and we show them over and over we are not capable of doing it without being disagreeable...

I can't and won't blame them. The problem is with us.

So FUCK OUR inability to communicate civilly.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
So FUCK OUR inability to communicate civilly.
Yea, FUCK INCIVILITY! Oh wait.....:ugh:
Fuckcombustion meme:

i_wont_get_all_political.jpg

And, the other 1/2:

overflow-15.jpg

I'm just sad I'm not going to get any awards:

Overflow_211.jpg
:lmao:....:clap:Heck, I'm just glad I survived Thanksgiving without going to the car to put on my Minuteman outfit. :haw:

Thank the gods, this thread is my last refuge! It's not to late. And now a word about .... extremism.
Fuck those trying to be 'right' all the time through intimidation. Reductio ad absurdum is my new Harry Potter spell.:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom