Fuck you !!!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So, its been 3 years since the bust and 1.5 years since the trail ... can't believe I found this thread only now.

So fuck you police for arresting me because I vape!
Fuck you police for taking all my vapes!
Fuck you police from stealing 40g of the finest BC shit.

Fuck you your honor for giving me probation on self use!
Fuck you your honor for giving me probation on possession of vaporizers!

Fuck you country for forcing me to be sober for 2 years.

Fuck you probation to even exist for 1.5 more years!

I will never stop using again!
FUCK YOU !!!!

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Well well well . . . the founding fathers thought this as well. So you favor an educated electorate, maybe property owning as a criteria, and what race do you prefer?
well for starters, rednecks and bible thumpers who think the earth is 6000 years old shouldnt be allowed to vote, thats how you get a xenophobe president whos endorsed by the KKK.

Last edited:

turk

turk
....fuck the consultants....think tanks...advisors...insiders...experts...talking heads...pricks in suits..
....and......fuck the phrase..."lessor of two evils"...I hope I never hear that shit again...I'm 64 and fucking sick of it...absolutely worthless...

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
what race do you prefer?
For me, I would like to see a Maserati vs. an Infiniti Q50s with aftermarket SuperCharger!!!! :rockon:

But this is a personal preference.... Fuck Personal Preferences!

7397.jpg
Infiniti-Q50-Eau-Rouge-concept-PLACEMENT-626x382.jpg

Concupiscient

BREAKING NOW ---

"
Fuck you is about to retire - pledging to remain active as a popular, suggestive advisor."

A spokesperson for FY did not specify nor speculate about this news.

Another reporter, however, claims to have heard the spokesperson privately muttering,

"always misunderstood fuck needs time to renew purpose".

A smiling FY foto appeared in the editorial/opinion section.

:myday:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fe Fi Fo FUCK the hoops I need to jump through for envelope international shipping!!!!!

So, last time I dropped by USPS with envelope to ship, I ask why I can't print out this FUCKING STUPID LABEL at home. This guy's my buddy, so besides sparing him from the borrage of Fucks that you all will undoubtedly benefit from, I start going into things like the fact that since I can't print these fricking labels at home that I have to get out of my jammies... dust off the jalopy.. make my way through hordes of walking dead, (if I run into any of the Living, then I only add to the Walking Dead problem by running them over because, remember, I'm pissed!), drive 5000 miles to the nearest remote (and mostly staffed by other walking dead) usps office for the glory of filling out a 900 page customs declaration form (god help the nearest person should I make a mistake on the form near the end of filling it out, since it's filled out in triplicate and mistakes cannot be corrected)... all for the pleasure of watching the usps person try to read my hand writing... Who fricking writes anything any more... Yeah, that is one place where use it or lose it applies... my writing sucks... but I digress...

So since I've rambled and forgotten where I was going with this, I then ask if I can print these at home... Well, I'll be dipped in shit. He tells me I can print them at home and even scribbles out quick instructions. With that kind gesture, I decide to give him the magic potion which will allow him to transform from Walking Dead to Living Person and I happily walk out of the office... relieved that I'll never have to see my Dead-Alive friend again!

Now, the next day.... and I've gots me an envelope headed overseas... I go through the motions... I jump the hoops... I slay the dragon, walk across flaming coals, carry the final stone to the top of the pyramid... YOU GET THE POINT.... and I get to the section where I get to PAY FOR ALL THIS JOY!

And I'll be dipped in another layer of shit, I absolutely can print the label at home.... ONLY ONE PROBLEM....

It FUCKING costs 4.3 times more just so I can sit in my jammies, avoid the walking dead, a million mile drive, waiting in line, 900 page customs form.... uh yeah... THIS SUCKS!

Oh well, rant over. Fuck the subtleties of the USPS system and international shipping!

(On a side note, I do love USPS!)

I'm so fucking torn! :shrug:

(Hope someone got a laugh out of this tale!) :rockon:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
FUCK YOU DAY JOB and the endless shit that comes with it.

FUCK YOU filthy customers.
It's not okay leaving rancid knickers around the house.

FUCK YOU wanna be property developers.
Don't bother listening to me and follow the lead of some other dumb fuck who is costing you time and money.
I've shit more experience than the pair of you.

Come the New Year I am dedicating my precious time to something I enjoy a thousand fold more.
It won't pay as well but at least I won't spend my life dealing with FUCKWITS.

FUCK YOU DAY JOB and the endless shit that comes with it.

FUCK YOU filthy customers.
It's not okay leaving rancid knickers around the house.

FUCK YOU wanna be property developers.
Don't bother listening to me and follow the lead of some other dumb fuck who is costing you time and money.
I've shit more experience than the pair of you.

Come the New Year I am dedicating my precious time to something I enjoy a thousand fold more.
It won't pay as well but at least I won't spend my life dealing with FUCKWITS.
Fuck fuckwits. Power to you man ☺

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Fuck bad management. Someone's gotta be the boss, but there's a good way and a whole bunch of shitty ways to do it. To all the managers who want empathy from their employees but lack it themselves, FUCK YOU. To all the managers who want loyalty from their employees, but don't show any loyalty themselves, FUCK YOU.

crawdad

floatin
fuck you insanity.

this country is so easily guided, we let these rich clowns stir us up and we all seemingly hate each other (apparently always have, even close friends it seems) that is until the next election or school shooting or innocent death by cop or vegetable on a machine or teacher sexual misconduct or...sigh...be nice! we are all individual and opinionated but that does not make any of us right to put down others or connect dots haphazardly (so you voted for trump? you obviously hate blacks...or, you voted for hilary? you obviously hate america, so leave).

speak your mind in a way others can understand your message without resorting to hate. ive seen some rather troubling comments even on this site since ive been here (not just political), irregardless of popular leaning we should always remain consistent in treating others in the same way we want to be treated especially when differences arise, its the (evolved) human thing to do and at the very least it opens up thoughtful discussion so we can understand each other which really should be the point of opening our mouths, and not trying to persuade so "our side wins". we do not need more battlefields.

uHtTR6s.jpg

ok...i think im done now...feel slightly better. peace out and for those who saw the first line and skipped to the candy, your welcome for the munchies. lol

Enchantre

Oil Painter
FUCK CELL FUCKING PHONES

Mine is dead. Fuck it.
Impossible to deal with stupid FUCKING website, cannot ORDER a new phone.
Fuck YOU, Virgin Mobile, but only about the website. It is FUCKING STUPID.

FUCK CELL PHONES. no one FUCKING connects with me anyway, FUCK YOU WORLD.

I was raised by FUCKING WOLVES, and I have NEVER YET felt like anyone has included me in a FUCKING FAMILY. I'm still a FUCKING OUTSIDER wishing I was "real".

FUCK YOU ALL.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Sorry, cannot edit previous post.
Further adventures of "fuck René over" include..
Now I've given my laptop to my husband, as he BROKE his having a GOD DAMNED tantrum.
He still, SEVENTEEN FUCKING YEARS into this marriage, has NO FUCKING CLUE about how broken I am, and keeps fucking ACCUSING me of feelings I don't have.

FEELINGS, for crying out loud.

I have to explain my goddamned self to him every fucking day. EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I have expressive difficulties. Sure, I'm sweetness and light online, but in real life, my voice has this weird edge to it, and my face does weird shit when I'm not looking. I have to CONSIOUSLY, every single day, PUT A FUCKING MASK ON so people won't think I'm mean.

My own fucking mate doesn't get it.

I am so alone. Isolated. No family.

Fuck bad management. Someone's gotta be the boss, but there's a good way and a whole bunch of shitty ways to do it. To all the managers who want empathy from their employees but lack it themselves, FUCK YOU. To all the managers who want loyalty from their employees, but don't show any loyalty themselves, FUCK YOU.

Oh, yeah, my boss is the same. Sweet, nice, but the knife in the back does happen.

EDIT: oh yeah, I just nuked my FB account. So, I'll be back on here a lot more, as there is NO WHERE ELSE where anyone seems to care.

Thank you, friends.
Fuck the rest.

Last edited:

Choughed

I have expressive difficulties. Sure, I'm sweetness and light online, but in real life, my voice has this weird edge to it, and my face does weird shit when I'm not looking.

Here's a "me too", I have a voice like Daria (cartoon). Feelings are rare, love is respect. 11 years of marriage and he still needs reminding. He's my only friend and my whole family (well, may as well be), and it really sucks when there's something wrong, because there's no one else to talk to. I think I'm SPD, my husband is a very emotional person, it can be a tricky combination at times. Probably more than I realise..

And now for something completely different... FUCK RATS in the ceiling! That'll do. Elaboration deleted. I'm sure I don't have to explain further..

Top Bottom