Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
35a5635a21165512f3f062f5304a0d3580a63a3b209255e24382fe6d30d30486.jpg

MinnBobber

Fuck you, you states without legal cannabis!

I'm on vacation and brought a small vape --just in case. Personally, I would never fly with any herb as it's not worth the possible downside. No score so my vape is idle.

And to top it off, today a guy walked by and even my wife said, "does that smell like marijuana?".
Yes it does and it's probably Maui Wowie so I'm really pissed that I have none.

Fuck you, all states where mj is still illegal !!!!!!!!!!!!

Choughed

FUCK America-centric thinking. There is a world beyond the USA.

Haha, yes! I say this in good humour and love, but, try being married to one!
Really, my husband is gorgeous, but I do have to remind him on occasion that the USA isn't the whole world. He hasn't lived there for 11 years, but it's pretty solidly engrained in the psyche!

Being an Australian brings with it a whole host of other crazy, so I forgive his and he forgives mine. ;)

And on that note, I'd like to say a huge Fuck You to Centrelink. Fellow Australians will know why, it never changes.. :rolleyes:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Haha, yes! I say this in good humour and love, but, try being married to one!
Really, my husband is gorgeous, but I do have to remind him on occasion that the USA isn't the whole world. He hasn't lived there for 11 years, but it's pretty solidly engrained in the psyche!

Being an Australian brings with it a whole host of other crazy, so I forgive his and he forgives mine. ;)

And on that note, I'd like to say a huge Fuck You to Centrelink. Fellow Australians will know why, it never changes.. :rolleyes:

I am unbelievably grateful that I no longer work for am American company. So many Americans I have worked with just don't fucking get that 'Straya is a very different country to conduct business in & has very different thought processes including a lack of respect for bully boy/might is right tactics.

After spending six months bumming around & burning savings I either had to find a job or deal with those Centrelink cunts. Being real it was far easier landing a new job than getting on the rock n' roll although if I was a "gender fluid, islamic, Sudanese refugee single mother to six" I would be quids in.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Fuck you PhotoBucket. When I put camera memory into laptop and go to Photobucket, it AGAIN only shows 5 most recent pics and then a message that my library is private and yes, I was signed in.
Somehow, I recently got back to my bucket with 200 photos but no luck so far. Fuck you and the bucket you rode in on.

Any ideas how to access my own bucket?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP and virtually all your picks for cabinet positions and nearly all the people you go to for advice and to a GREAT NUMBER of the people who voted for you.

And an even bigger FUCK YOU (if that is possible) to the people enabling all this disgusting bigotry and misogyny and suggestion that a swing back of the pendulum of political direction is NORMAL AND EXPECTED. If you don't fight it and instead just roll your eyes you may as well be the author of the plan. We MUST NOT stop resisting.

When no respect is given, no respect is deserved.

And no, I DONT feel any better...

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Santa has told me this my entire fucking life, thank you very much.

I FUCKING HATE THE GOD DAMNED FUCKING HOLIDAY FUCKING SEASON, and every FUCKING idiot that thinks that every child has memories of happy christmases. FUCK THAT.

CHristmas is, without a doubt, the WORST FUCKING TIME OF THE YEAR for fucking abuse "survivors".

and thanks for reminding me, Santa, that FUCKED up christmas is here

Tranquility

Fuck waiting for the "next available agent". Yes I'll fucking hold :disgust:
Get call from IRS last afternoon. Assistant negotiates time to get another call today at 7 as I was busy. Get call at 8 from them. EFIN has been "compromised" and it is now "inactive". No other explanation about what happens, but another 15 minutes jumping through hoops to declare OldNewbie is the one who is actually talking to IRS so they can re-authorize a number. (EFIN is the magic number that allows one to electronically file clients' tax returns. Without it, everything is paper.) The IRS then supplied the number of returns filed this year.

Go to tax software and find our records show less filings than the IRS does. There are some inconsistencies on how the program's data is being filtered so I call the software company for support. (The chat function is busy.) After an hour of a recorded voice telling me how important I am and how they are doing everything humanly possible for good service, I get a person. (There was also an admonition that this time is busy because of login rule changes required by tax programs because the IRS can't keep from getting themselves hacked.) The person has no idea of the things I spoke of and transfers me. ANOTHER HOUR and a person picks up. (The music was better at least.) I tell of my problem(s) and she looks into things for 1/2 hour and finally comes up with data worse than I am coming up with. She transfers me; I assume to a major Poobah of tech support. Line goes quiet for about 5 minutes for person 2 to explain and then I get Poobah. We're clicking and tapping and touching all the buttons until the software company comes up with the "fact" we had fewer returns accepted than our records show. Heck, we had LESS returns than the IRS shows as accepted. None of the numbers work out. No total matches.

Fuck.

Four hours on the phone to various parties and a couple of hours touching all the buttons of a program after that and I am no closer to knowing if I have a problem or not.

Double Fuck.

64705-thanks-obama-polar-bear--Saw-t-5q9p.jpeg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Fuck You Cold. Isn't it a little early for single digits? This isn't fucking Canada, ya know? Eh?

Nothing against Canada. I may need to escape there, but for the FUCKING COLD.

Well, there's Vancouver... Wait a minnit. Low of 19 tonight. Fuck Vancouver too...

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
^ Lol :D

I was dealing with insurance companies yesterday.

Two hours on hold to get what I thought would be a simple confirmation :rant:

I was mistaken, so I'm glad I called the bastards.

But it still sucked so FUCK ME :lol:!

At least you caught them out, pricks. I just received my car registration & mandatory insurance renewal in the mail. Rego I have no problem with but my current insurer wants $885 for the mandatory insurance with their auto renewal. I hopped online & received a online quote comparison where they came in at $590 :o! That is without taking into consideration I also hold a $1100 per year platinum car cover policy for the same fucking car with them :mad:!

On a side note fuck buying a car at Christmas time. That $2000 slug to the guts first week in January is the post Chrissy gift that keeps giving each & every year. Making matters worse is I have the "I want a new car for no good fucking reason itch" these kind of things always end poorly. Fuck.

TeeJay1952

Fuck You Comcast!
Every year the robot checks my bill and see's that I have no Internet/Phone device and adds 9.95 to my bill. I own own modem and dvr and have no phone service. I get to call India and wait my turn, identify myself (give info to stranger) explain problem and then they say they will take care of it. (20 minutes)Month later, same charge. They are always polite but the fact that my time means nothing to them and it is incumbent on me to correct drives me batty. (battyer?)

Top Bottom