Fuck you !!!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
So to add to the fuck me and my life post....
End of Sept blew motor in car. No money so I decided to fix old car. ( bad decision)
Met so called mechanic offered to change motor for 600$ gave half up front. Half way through job he says he needs money for groceries gave him 150$.
While changing gaskets he fucks up oil pump because hes obviously not a mechanic this goes unnoticed.
Fast forward he fucks me for 450$
Tow to new mechanic he offers to fix for 1500 $.
So call motor guy tell him i got a bad motor ships a new one.
When removing motor thats when he realized the other mechanic fucked the oil pump up.
Ends being 1800 with a few sensors and gaskets.
Got my car back like a week ago woke ip yesterday to a fucked up car.
Also i thought might as well do tranny while im at it.
So motor & tranny 1600$
So called mechanic 450$
New mechanic 1800$
And another 400$ in parts
Sold my 4 wheeler for 4900
Now my car still isn't working i have no money or a fucking 4 wheeler.
What was supposed to be 3 or 4 days and about 2500$ turned into another great end of the year for me
Merry Christmas & Happy birthday you piece of shit....
11 fucking days before Christmas
Fuck me.
Fuck my life.
Fuck my luck.
I dont even know why I exist.
All I am is a series of BAD decisions.

Edit one might wonder why i didn't take 4900 & buy a car ( i so fucking wish thats what i did)
Didn't now what to do with blown up car thought i made best decision. With money wanted to fix my car put money in wife's car tires shit that it needed what was left was since we sold something fun was gonna treat our self to some much needed fun

Wtfe
Last edit Well fuck me sideways.
In my fit of rage yesterday I called the people who sold me the motor. And shit all over the guy on the phone. I actually felt bad after i hung up. Oh well guess it worked just got an 800$ refund
Small dent on the 4000 but better than nothing

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
giphy.gif

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
WTF The Trump kids are going to be helping to run the country along with their incompetent father. Fuck You whoever helped to get this man into office. So still bummed out about the election. We're Fucked! What's wrong with you people!!

He's telling all of America - Fuck You!! He will do what he pleases - there is no conflict and rules don't apply to him I guess. I needed to vent. You don't need to respond and turn this into something controversial.
49298648.cached.jpg

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY LYNE LUCIEN/THE DAILY BEAST
ALL IN THE FAMILY

Who Will Run Trump Organization Now that His Kids Are on the Transition Team?

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
FUCK PREDATOR'S
Decided to eat my losses on my car and sell.
Nothing but Scumbag scam artist.
Fuck you asshole read the add if you can't drive by and pay cash fuck off.
So no you cant have a mover pick up car & pay with pay pal.
Fuck n a looser. Jesus fucking christ
So fuck you predator who prey on people while they are down and desperate.
Fuck off and go look for someone else to fuck over you fucking scum of the earth

mephisto

Fuck the idea of legaliztion. Somebody is going to be left out, not qualify, or otherwise fall short of some fuck headed list of "must haves" There are enough compassionate minded growers out there to reach out and help someone, anyone. Take the fucking profit margin away and bring on self sufficiency. From the looks of things round here, a walk in the woods will bring happiness to any nature lover this Spring.
Government is about control, let them control inflation, taxes, economic trade. Fuck the man for even thinking he has a say in my choice of entertainment, or worse, medicine. The movement starts from within.
Make a friend, teach him to grow. Fuck the government, red or blue can suck it! My medicine grows in the ground, by the power of the Sun. Tax the alcohol and cigarettes and leave Nature the fuck alone.
FUCK YOU Schedule 1!!!!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Fuck the lack of full national medical legalization!

Fuck the ignorance of those who don't understand why it's so sorely needed ASAP!

I have been pro-MJ legalization in all forms for decades but it wasn't until recently that I personally experienced how serious the need for full medicinal legalization to happen yesterday actually is. My pro-legalization stance had always been a somewhat self-centered point of view (just wanna get high legally and not for medicinal purposes) till someone I love needed MJ medicinally.

Someone I love needed a form of pain management for surgery that prescription meds weren't able to control. The pain was so severe that it caused nausea and complete loss of appetite. Pain, nausea and appetite enhancement....perfect fit for MJ. Using MJ to augment the prescription meds helped immensely with the pain, cured the nausea and increased the appetite and still allowed the person to be awake and aware. The patient couldn't eat without MJ and getting better after surgery requires the person keep their nutrition up. I can't imagine the additional suffering my loved one would be going through without MJ.

I think I have an idea how to get the point across to the ignorant anti-MJ folk.......

Induce a anti-MJ person with the same searing pain, gut wrenching nausea and loss of appetite that my loved one was suffering from in the hospital and would be suffering from since begin released if it weren't for MJ. Then ask the anti-MJ person to vape once the pain is at it's height. As they're thanking the heavens for the additional relief and enjoying their favorite meal, ravenously, because they weren't able to eat for the preceding day or two ....... tell them they have to vote for legalization AND call each of the politicians that represent them and demand legalization NOW before they will be allowed the next vape session. Oh...and remind them time is running out before the pain and nausea return.

grokit

well-worn member
I think I have an idea how to get the point across to the ignorant anti-MJ folk.......

Induce a anti-MJ person with the same searing pain, gut wrenching nausea and loss of appetite that my loved one was suffering from in the hospital and would be suffering from since begin released if it weren't for MJ. Then ask the anti-MJ person to vape once the pain is at it's height. As they're thanking the heavens for the additional relief and enjoying their favorite meal, ravenously, because they weren't able to eat for the preceding day or two ....... tell them they have to vote for legalization AND call each of the politicians that represent them and demand legalization NOW before they will be allowed the next vape session. Oh...and remind them time is running out before the pain and nausea return.
I have a simpler method; do the above,
then come in and federally arrest the fucker!

It's basically a carrot or stick thing :evil:

Last edited:

mephisto

FUCK (with sand) the company I have been working for over the last year. While I have enjoyed being an HVAC industry whore for the last 27 years, I expect certain components with regard to "professionalism". I don't mean a review, we did not get any reviews. I don't mean a raise, they did not come either.
I will no longer have any work to perform because my cash hungry, dick bag of a boss has outpriced himself right out of the stratosphere. I have to say I saw it coming, but now the little mealyworm won't even address the fact that our schedule is EMPTY. Well, except for his entitled, fucktard of a son. Plenty of startup work for that little toolbag.
It continually amazes me how easy it is for a "Boss" to look you in the eye as he blows strawberry smoke up your ass, and swears it is chocolate. This jackass isn't really even the boss, he just pulls the strings of the smaller puppets while reporting to the real boss, a corpulent, slaw-jawed, double dealing, dick smoker who gets a kickback on the insurance he provides to his "employees." This fat bastard was the brother of the guy who inspired "The Wolf of Wall Street." When the Wolf succumbed to his lavish lifestyle, his brother grabbed the empire and expanded. Its been a good year for the Whale, lots of growth, added 3 new apprentices. Nevermind the fact they cannot figure out which way to turn a wrench. I am responsible for keeping these little monkeys safe, and try to teach them the basics of commercial HVAC practice. I love the trade, it has been very good to me. Now, with no work in sight, I will be out on the streets giving handies for mortgage cash.
Sorry for the extreme length, we don't support an HR department, or open door policies that address extreme douchery (sp?)committed in the workplace, so this is my therapy. Thanks for watching/reading if ya bother. Let me know if yer heater takes a crap, I will have lots of spare time on my hands. What a bunch of horrible people, just in time for the holidays.

FUCK YOU MR. BOSS! I should have taken the hint when your hindershot son dropped the pipe wrench on my head.......FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your version of "BEST IN CLASS". Your class is Busch league at best!!!!!! Beware Mr. Property owner, these fuckers are out there looking to separate you from your wallet, on a rush! You can tell them by the way they mark up pricing on rental equipment, or commit 32 hour compressor swaps and try to justify the expense. All T&M work of course.......

I am going to volunteer as the litter box guy at Petco, at least that job provides STEADY shitwork!!!!!
Probably gonna go chew up another Klonopin right now, they taste like PEZ........

p.s Thanks for the meme @macbill, maybe once the K-pin kicks in I'll rub out a flounder to the lovely Gillian Anderson.......

Last edited:

Tranquility

FUCK (with sand) the company I have been working for over the last year. While I have enjoyed being an HVAC industry whore for the last 27 years, I expect certain components with regard to "professionalism". I don't mean a review, we did not get any reviews. I don't mean a raise, they did not come either.
This is not usually the place to respond to such things, but, housing starts are up.

https://www.census.gov/construction/nrc/pdf/newresconst.pdf
HOUSING STARTS Privately-owned housing starts in October were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,323,000. This is 25.5 percent (±12.6%) above the revised September estimate of 1,054,000 and is 23.3 percent (±14.4%) above the October 2015 rate of 1,073,000. Single-family housing starts in October were at a rate of 869,000; this is 10.7 percent (±10.2%) above the revised September figure of 785,000. The October rate for units in buildings with five units or more was 445,000.
While HVAC tends to keep the doors open with a small profit through maintenance, it is the installation where money can be made if you do it right. I have some clients in the industry and business is starting to pick up. It is always right to be careful. Just don't get despondent. The world will always value people who can do things.

Receptor

HVAC...Thermodynanics....sciences....service. Nope $$$$ first...FUCK YOU..bastards.
Maybe I am p.o at something else?....still FELT GOOD.
@mephisto...where ya located?

CANNABIS....Cluster Headache...ReNew..Mission. Good to-Go!

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fuck Frick Frack Fuckety Fuck-Fuck my boss!

Working on a problem, found a solution. Boss doesn't understand. Boss lays down the law that I will not use this solution!
The alternative is brutal! Possible hours of work rather than minutes! Maybe waking up people in the middle of the night to get involved? Fuck!

Can you imagine if we were caveman on the brink of discovering fire?
My boss would be like... Fire burns! Fire bad! DDave will not use fire!

Hey Boss, FUCK YOU!

"Dyers Eve"

Dear Mother
Dear Father
What is this hell you have put me through
Believer
Deceiver
Day in, day out, live my life through you
Pushed onto me what’s wrong or right
Hidden from this thing that they call life

Dear Mother
Dear Father
Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove
Curator
Dictator
Always censoring my every move
Children are seen but are not heard
Tear out everything inspired

Innocence
Torn from me without your shelter
Barred reality
I’m living blindly

Dear Mother
Dear Father
Time has frozen still what’s left to be
Hear nothing
Say nothing
Cannot face the fact I think for me
No guarantee, it’s life as is
But damn you for not giving me my chance

Dear Mother
Dear Father
You’ve clipped my wings before I learned to fly
Unspoiled
Unspoken
I’ve outgrown that fucking lullaby
Same thing I’ve always heard from you
Do as I say, not as I do

Innocence
Barred reality
I’m living blindly

I’m in hell without you
Cannot cope without you two
Shocked at the world that I see
Innocent victim please rescue me

Dear Mother
Dear Father
Hidden in your world you’ve made for me
I’m seething
I’m bleeding
Ripping wounds in me that never heal
Undying spite I feel for you
Living out this hell you always knew

Thanks! Rant complete.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Fuck you to all the slimy fucking assholes sucking up to the orange man. And fuck you to the orange man who repays worship with access and promises.

And then just generally fuck you to the orange man. Just fuck you. And fuck you to any and all that reward the orange man with their allegiance, offers of worship and promises of unlimited sucking up. There is nothing that the orange man wants more. And he is going to get all that he can handle. Because, that's why, in case you were wondering.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck shit. There is no place to hide...

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fuck Frick Frack Fuckety Fuck-Fuck my boss!

Working on a problem, found a solution. Boss doesn't understand. Boss lays down the law that I will not use this solution!
The alternative is brutal! Possible hours of work rather than minutes! Maybe waking up people in the middle of the night to get involved? Fuck!

Can you imagine if we were caveman on the brink of discovering fire?
My boss would be like... Fire burns! Fire bad! DDave will not use fire!

Hey Boss, FUCK YOU!

"Dyers Eve"

Dear Mother
Dear Father
What is this hell you have put me through
Believer
Deceiver
Day in, day out, live my life through you
Pushed onto me what’s wrong or right
Hidden from this thing that they call life

Dear Mother
Dear Father
Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove
Curator
Dictator
Always censoring my every move
Children are seen but are not heard
Tear out everything inspired

Innocence
Barred reality
I’m living blindly

Dear Mother
Dear Father
Time has frozen still what’s left to be
Hear nothing
Say nothing
Cannot face the fact I think for me
No guarantee, it’s life as is
But damn you for not giving me my chance

Dear Mother
Dear Father
You’ve clipped my wings before I learned to fly
Unspoiled
Unspoken
I’ve outgrown that fucking lullaby
Same thing I’ve always heard from you
Do as I say, not as I do

Innocence
Barred reality
I’m living blindly

I’m in hell without you
Cannot cope without you two
Shocked at the world that I see
Innocent victim please rescue me

Dear Mother
Dear Father
Hidden in your world you’ve made for me
I’m seething
I’m bleeding
Ripping wounds in me that never heal
Undying spite I feel for you
Living out this hell you always knew

Thanks! Rant complete.
The saga continues....

1e8ee6738d3e9119bd733ace19fe89bb.jpg

Hey Boss....
karma_cactus.jpg

Today's theme: Cactus!
99fbbf0323c3e732eb46923da8b42163.jpg

and after all this, I don't feel any fucking better!!!!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fuck MakeUp Companies!

Ok, now that I got that over with, on with the story.

Didn't know which thread to post this in.... the Products Hmmmm thread or the F___ Y__ Thread. Both are very applicable. Everyone should get to see it and get a laugh out of it. So, posting to both places!

A sad story of boredom that lead to a shocking discovery!

DDave, stuck in Target... wifey doing some last minute holiday shopping.

DDave gets very bored! Went to the letters isle, but they were sold out!
I8olQe1.jpg

So, no luck there, DDave joins wifey in of all places.... THE MAKEUP ISLE! :puke:
(Yeah, almost broke out the VapCap to deal with the nausea!)

So anyhow, my eyes start to wander.... uh, no... Not :brow:.... Remember, am hanging with wifey. No need to cause :rant:to happen!

So those orange clearance tags at Target always make me laugh! Very few are actual savings. Once I found one that was a penny off the price! Wish I had snapped a pic of that one!

So I found this. Actually looked promising. Maybe a stocking stuffer for one of the ladies of the house?
Nice box! Kind of christmassy all by itself.
An actual discount.... DaYuM! Almost $4 off!
My curiosity is peaked!
VtdZjzg.jpg

This required further investigation! :sherlock:

Would it be a great Xmas Gift Deal discovered? Eh, only continuing on reading this post will tell!

So, when no one was around I open the package (and I don't know why I give a cr@p about anyone in Target seeing me opening a package. Not like I'm in the food isle munching for free on some unhealthy delicacy.)

So here goes.....

OKkzBgl.jpg

So, there I was... staring down infinity to the bottom of that already small box. I yelled, so the little guy could hear me.... "Hello down there".... my voice echoed for a while.. then nothing... hmmmm

Still, I had to know why this, now smaller container, was worth $8 something.... :hmm: There had to be a reason!

So, again looking around, as if I was breaking some commandment too close to Xmas for Santa not to notice, I rescued that little guy from the bottom of the box. I had to know what was in there!

So let's get to it...

7wSLHWh.jpg

I actually opened the container at this point, numb with shock I didn't care who saw... The makeup wasn't dry or old or condensed from age... it was a few drops in quantity on purpose!!!

JqdtNpK.jpg

Seriously!

Now remember where I'm at!

How the hell does Target think it's going to sell a few drops of makeup to anyone for $12?

:mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental:

I got home, still numb and in shock.... turned to the wifey.... Oh cr@p! :doh::doh::doh:

Ran back to Target and picked up a not-so-happy:rant:wifey. Damn, almost escaped "the talk" this year!

Fine, that last part was put in for humor's sake! Someone out there was so blazed, they laughed! I just know it! :evil:

TeeJay1952

Just woke up from an evening haze and realized my new lower dentures are missing out of my mouth and had to tear up house looking for them. Found them tucked into napping couch. I wonder if this is what they meant by the Wonder Years? I wonder where my teeth are. I wonder where my glasses are? and so forth.

Top Bottom