Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

dorkus_molorkus

lmfao . . . :lmao:thanks man, I needed that. If you guys only knew the rest I haven't shared yet, quite frankly, I don't think any of you would believe it. My body started to self destruct when I turned 40. What I know now is that it is an unresolvable mix of epigenetics, diet, and stress that seems to have no cure. The litany of my medical nightmare marches on, and I want you guys to know, and I mean this from my heart because you guys know me, I only live here, and you guys are a BIG part of my happiness quotient each day, and that means the world to me. Long term chronic pain/illness mixes with depression to make us start to think things we normally might not, you guys bring me back from that deep dark place, thanks :)

I only come here for people like you. (well and to sexually abuse Tweek)
FYI- T-dub IMO this is your site, mvapes site, dreamerrs site, ship's etc.
I know this site is for vaporizing, but to me this site is a safe haven for sick people.
This is where people can get info,love & support they mightnt be able to receive elsewhere.

To me this is a place that belongs to medicinal users of MJ, I am just a guest here.
and to be such a welcome guest is truly a privilege.

I am only here to provide comedic relief (& fellowship of course).
If my insane ranting & deviant silliness can help someone who is dealing with serious shit maybe crack a small smile & help them not think about their illness, or troubles for even just a minute.

Then maybe I may have contributed a tiny, tiny bit to their lives, my life & the universe in general.

Not bad for a nutbar then huh?:rockon:

Tweek

are-you-wizard-meme.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So, I made some ABV hot cocoa last night that totally kicked our asses.

Guess I can use a lot less ABV :rolleyes:

And, I'm trying concentrates, orally (a la: RSO kind of thing).. anyone here go with the RSO protocol? If you have... it's really quite the same as well done bho, right? Just really high THC/Indica strains. The one I have is Dama Oil, which is a "RSO type"... and pricey, and tastes like ass... I'm almost out of it, and was thinking of just picking up a thing of bho (I have a source that does vacuum purging)... if I just pick an Indica strain, that would work close to the same, right? Or is there some reason why one could not ingest bho?

Thanks, :)

Oh, and to stay somewhat on topic: It's quite possible to trim the hedge a bit without actually shaving/plucking/waxing... if things are a bit overgrown.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Dreamerr said:
BBCA had some great shows but they always run one season then they are gone

I know this is probably a bit late to say this now but if you only got one season of "Little Britain" then it's not too big of a loss, in fact somewhat of a blessing. They just keep repeating the same tired old jokes and catchphrases.

If you want some truly funny British comedy try "Father Ted" and "Peep Show". There's plenty of others if you want any more but those are two of the best I can think of atm. I know how important it is for everyone to keeping laughing on this thread so I thought I'd share that.

Richy,
Reactions: mvapes

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Thanks Richy, I will look and see what shows are coming on and dvr them. Laughter is the best medicine as most of us know.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Those aren't BBC shows unfortunately, they're are shown on Channel 4 over here so I'm not sure how available they'll be over there. You could always stream or download them from the web though.

The two main guys in Peep Show did a sketch series on BBC called "That Mitchell and Webb Look" which was good but imo no way near as funny as Peep Show. If I think of any other good BBC shows I'll be sure to say.

dorkus_molorkus

uh oh..............look out
sounds like richy is trying to colonise us.
Ive seen eastenders and it aint no ramsey st is it?
lolz father Ted, fecking shite.:D

Hey i see you are a Bowie fan. Have you seen the Hunger?
with him and Catherine deneuve as vampires?
A damn cool movie with an awesome lesbian scene featuring Susan Sarandon.
Freaky ass shit.

Ummm......................guys?

Is it just me??

but, this is a little nuts right??
http://www.news.com.au/world-news/p...ll-carry-weapons/story-fndir2ev-1226673059532

Has anyone seriously considered teaching grizzley bears how to fire a 50cal?
Its the final logical step.
Just arm the bears and be done with it I say.
It sure would go a long way in helping the polar bear get a fair shake, the seals have the drop on em now.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
We love our guns, Dorkus. It's the only thing keeping us from being taken over by Australian drop bears or even worse....Australians.
But I'm down for some good bear on bear violence. :popcorn:

:peace:

satyrday

If I were in Florida I'd show you how to use that Sub properly, mvapes. Heat up the Apollo at about 70% in the atomizer, in a dry bong for at least 45 minutes, then compare it to the Cloud! I don't own a Cloud so I'm not putting it down. Just want to make sure you get the full experience. I care like that. You need to submit to these instructions fully. And be careful not to lift the apollo until right before chamber clearance so as not to combust - gently minimize airflow or you be startin' a fire. Use minimal herb to help prevent combustion. Win one for the Gipper!

Don't want the toastmaster having anything less than the tastiest toast - not being all :ugh: having blown an opportunity. If it isn't the creamiest vape you've ever tried, then you're just treating it like some common old country peanut grinder, and not the black ops beast it is. Don't be treating it like no cornpone Cloud, man. It is the Sublimator and it is THE prime number, dig?

tumblr_m75041thII1r5idln.jpg

Top Bottom