Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Coming from someone that took morphine sulfate for 5+ years, and almost lost everything, please be aware that narcotic use, over an extended period of time, changes you slowly into someone else with the user remaining unaware. I can see using them for short term like the molar extraction I have coming up or EOL (end of life) scenarios but for me thats it. Please be careful, we care :)

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Someone was looking for me?

tumblr_mdprd6Dn3w1qeko4to1_500.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Coming from someone that took morphine sulfate for 5+ years, and almost lost everything, please be aware that narcotic use, over an extended period of time, changes you slowly into someone else with the user remaining unaware. I can see using them for short term like the molar extraction I have coming up or EOL (end of life) scenarios but for me thats it. Please be careful, we care :)

I couldn't agree more! I am back on Oxycodone, and not happy about it. I am already looking into herbal alternatives, and my husband is fully supportive of that. I always said I would never take the opiates routinely again, but the pain has become really bad. I refuse to become an opiate zombie again.

Be careful with those pills!

satyrday

So what is this odd pain in my chest? I keep wondering if it's an egg-shaped tumor about ready to hatch. My mother and her mother before her both dying from cancer at the same age I am fast approaching... And me being both the most masculine and feminine child - am I to follow in their footsteps? (EASY mvapes - I meant that figuratively - I emphatically deny being a hermaphrodite, although my ass does look a little like street booty)

But I always give myself a 30-day rule before getting really worked up. Almost all pains go away within 30 days - no sense getting really concerned until that time has passed. Right? Such an odd sensation though. Probably just a pulled muscle - I do feel it in the back a little too.

If this is the last you hear from me I've gone to the great gig in the sky... but I'm not really worried :(

(that last smiley was just for effect, I really meant this :))

dorkus_molorkus

So what is this odd pain in my chest? I keep wondering if it's an egg-shaped tumor about ready to hatch. My mother and her mother before her both dying from cancer at the same age that I am fast approaching... And me being both the most masculine and feminine child - am I to follow in their footsteps? (EASY mvapes - I meant that figuratively - I emphatically deny being a hermaphrodite, although my ass does look a little like street booty)

But I always give myself a 30-day rule before getting really worked up. Almost all pains go away within 30 days - no sense getting really concerned until that time has passed. Right? Such an odd sensation though. Probably just a pulled muscle - I do feel it in the back a little too.

If this is the last you hear from me I've gone to the great gig in the sky... but I'm not really worried :(

my mum died of cancer at 52, she was diagnosed at 49. I turn 42 this year.
Every single ache, pain, lump, bump I am freaking my shit out about.

yet I drink lots, eat badly, have high blood pressure, and am overweight. lolz-obviously deathly afraid!

So, I can sympathise.
If it helps, a number of years ago, I had a friend (just the one) & he was like this as well.
He would go running to the Dr's for just about anything convinced he was dying.

Turns out he OD'd in a camping tent while on holiday.
He was on his own, dead with a needle in his arm, no one found him for 3 days.
I guess cancer wasnt what he should have been worried about.

On a lighter note, good luck with the hemophrodite thingy! Sounds hot.:evil:
Im sure you will be super duper popular then.
Call me??

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So what is this odd pain in my chest? I keep wondering if it's an egg-shaped tumor about ready to hatch. My mother and her mother before her both dying from cancer at the same age I am fast approaching... And me being both the most masculine and feminine child - am I to follow in their footsteps? (EASY mvapes - I meant that figuratively - I emphatically deny being a hermaphrodite, although my ass does look a little like street booty)

I told you bro/sis I had the same exact pain in my chest. I thought for sure I was a goner! It was a strained muscle in my back right between the T3 and T7 part of my spinal cord. If your like me, when you throw your cock over head it's where the head lands in the middle of your back.

Keep in mind - not many people are like me.

Tweek

I don't worry about death. I worry about guys like Molorkus in the prison shower.

And this friend of yours Molorkus, did he used to visit FC? There was a crazy Aussie guy that used to visit here and talk about camping. He just vanished one day.

dorkus_molorkus

the easiest way to tell is to get a coffee cup & heat it up till its nice & warm.
You place the cup in the site where the pain is lined up on your back.

Put the warm cup directly on the skin on yr back and the heat will radaite at the pain site in your chest if its a back muscle.

Trust me, a friend put my mind at ease when I was convinced I was dying with this.

and since then I have managed to calm two other peeps the same way.
Try that and see what you think.

EDIT- Mvapes why not your fucking kids??
No fucking about with me. I run my house like a stalag where kids are concerned.
Do you know much work they can actually do??
Fucking REEBOK & NIKE knew the score.:tup:

Besides anyone under 12 has a limit of a six pack & half a gram of dank in my house.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
t-dub - you poor SOB, is there anything that ain't broken? I'm vaping to you tonight my Oregon brother!

Dork - I have an answer for sweat shops, fucking air-conditioning!

Vicki - I just like when your here, like Mom....

Tweek -
Funnier_zps8c0f55f3.jpg

Satyrday - As much as I hate to say this I kind a like having you around my thread, your fucking gayness makes me smile!

And where the fuck is Sgt Ship? He was done getting taint waxed hours ago!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I hate mother fuckin' cops as much if not more the doctors. They are the real criminals and they abuse there power and they barely made it out of high school:rant: .

Edit: Hmmmmmmmmmm no mention of me in the oh I love everyone post mvapes....smack to the head.

dorkus_molorkus

''No, different than heart burn pain. But I know what you mean.

Mvapes is trying to comfort me ... that always worries me a bit (tucks his tail between his legs).''

HOLY FUCK!!! YOU GOT A TAIL TOO!!!

now thats really, really hot!
Baby you so fine, no body will treat you like I would.
C'mon down under and snuggle??

I'll rub ya belly call ya FIDO??
WOOF!

CALLL MEEEE!!!!!!!
pimp1x600.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
t-dub - you poor SOB, is there anything that ain't broken? I'm vaping to you tonight my Oregon brother!
lmfao . . . :lmao:thanks man, I needed that. If you guys only knew the rest I haven't shared yet, quite frankly, I don't think any of you would believe it. My body started to self destruct when I turned 40. What I know now is that it is an unresolvable mix of epigenetics, diet, and stress that seems to have no cure. The litany of my medical nightmare marches on, and I want you guys to know, and I mean this from my heart because you guys know me, I only live here, and you guys are a BIG part of my happiness quotient each day, and that means the world to me. Long term chronic pain/illness mixes with depression to make us start to think things we normally might not, you guys bring me back from that deep dark place, thanks :)

Top Bottom