Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
dorkus_molorkus said:
Hey i see you are a Bowie fan. Have you seen the Hunger?
with him and Catherine deneuve as vampires?
A damn cool movie with an awesome lesbian scene featuring Susan Sarandon.
Freaky ass shit.

I haven't ever seen any of his movies actually, well I have vague recollection of him contact juggling in "Labyrinth" from when I was a kid but that's it. To be honest his music is freaky enough for me I don't know if I could handle that much Bowie without my mind being blown. I'll put it on my list of movies to watch as it sounds like you enjoyed it but I'm sure when I'll get round to it. I absolutely loved the film "Moon" that his son directed and the soundtrack is absolutely awesome.

dorkus_molorkus said:
Yeah, to my eyes it's absolutely insane. I couldn't believe it when they said you're allowed to carry around loaded guns, well it says they have to be holstered if they have a loaded magazine in but still....sound's a bit mental especially if they are running around with them. I hope they're not allowed to have a magazine loaded in the race and there is some sort of chamber check at the start line. Otherwise all it would take is the combination of a loose holster and a hair trigger and it could turn real ugly.

I especially liked the bit that said:

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Because in this day and age of tanks, cruise missiles, drones and "shock n' awe" a bunch of civilians with rifles are going to be really effective.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Did ya all seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy happy dance. I get excited if I win a dollar cause I never win shit. I won a jyarz and I am thrilled. I can't get the smile off my face. See it isn't that hard to make me smile. Off for the day of groomer and such. Have a great day you all.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Did ya all seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy happy dance. I get excited if I win a dollar cause I never win shit. I won a jyarz and I am thrilled. I can't get the smile off my face. See it isn't that hard to make me smile. Off for the day of groomer and such. Have a great day you all.
Congrats Dreamerr!!! :clap: You deserve a break today :)

2858158933_fdec0a6a12.jpg

Richy

Dreamerr said:
I won too, looks like this is a lucky thread. Although in my case it wasn't luck, I went all Bravestarr and used the "Eyes of the Hawk". I couldn't believe I was only one out. I guess my counting skills are matched only by my sense of humour and taste in friends.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Yay!! We're all having a GOOD day!

I got a very unexpected check in the mail yesterday (okay, not very unexpected... but I'd completely forgotten about it) from my 'past life'... and, I also chose to cash out my Series EE bond (from the same time of my life) today... It's not enough to pony up for a Nimbus, but it's looking more likely! :)

I'm still on the dama oil twice a day thing, and it seems to be working pretty well... my pain level seems more manageable, and I'm not as stoned as I usually have to be to be here. If I continue this experiment for the next couple of weeks, and I consistently get these results, I may be scaling way back my vaping - which would mean there is no way I could justify another vape... already have two.

We've been blessed with sunshine and skies that are this weird, sorta light, well, I'd almost call it "blue", except such a thing does not exist here. 71F and lightly breezy.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Congratulations Dreamerr. I don't win things very often either and it's such a rush when it happens. :D

And mvapes.... what a happy day for you too!!! I'm so glad that you were able to put that LaMaze training you did with your wife to some good use. Nothing like birthing a log. :tup:

Enchantre, I'm glad your getting some relief. Pain sucks.

Yup a great day. I wore "real shoes" for the first time since my operation and walked the farthest I've walked yet. And, I just got a huge fruit basket from the tv evangelist that lives next door. :D

satyrday

I haven't ever seen any of his movies actually, well I have vague recollection of him contact juggling in "Labyrinth" from when I was a kid but that's it. To be honest his music is freaky enough for me I don't know if I could handle that much Bowie without my mind being blown. I'll put it on my list of movies to watch as it sounds like you enjoyed it but I'm sure when I'll get round to it. I absolutely loved the film "Moon" that his son directed and the soundtrack is absolutely awesome..

I'm a huge Bowie fan. The Man Who Fell To Earth is a trip. I was fortunate to see him in concert on his last tour (Reality) - maybe truly his last tour.

Moon was great.

Congrats winners of all stripes! (including the new stripe in your underwear, mvapes :lol:)

Richy

They forgot the Cassowary. Those homicidal bastards scare the shit out of me.

Richy,
Reactions: mvapes

Richy

So what colours? That's aimed a Dreamerr btw. I could probably hazard a guess at what colour mvape's poo was if I really wanted to, which I don't.

Richy,
Reactions: Tweek

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I choose black since I have never seen them in person. I really wanted the shorter wider one cause of the static here. My solo stem or whatever always has herb on the outside if the jar isn't wide enough to stay far far away.

BTW three retards...who invited Richy here? I think I like the new addition to our family.

Mshakes duck

Top Bottom