Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

I like my lovers to be clean shaven so their wieners look bigger and.....damn stupid gay left hand,this the last time I let you type!
6257a442959eff62223c7d9203c5beeb_zps4a97e7a6.jpg

Tweek

Shaving your groin definitely makes the wiener looks like a juicy jumbo...but fuck that shit, no blades near Chad.

Tweek,
Reactions: mvapes

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Here is something gross to ponder...

http://jezebel.com/5933627/a-hairless-vag-may-be-hazardous-for-your-health

Pubic hair removal naturally irritates and inflames the hair follicles left behind, leaving microscopic open wounds. Rather than suffering a comparison to a bristle brush, frequent hair removal is necessary to stay smooth, causing regular irritation of the shaved or waxed area. When that irritation is combined with the warm moist environment of the genitals, it becomes a happy culture media for some of the nastiest of bacterial pathogens, namely group A streptococcus, staphylococcus aureus and its recently mutated cousin methicillin resistant staph aureus (MRSA). There is an increase in staph boils and abscesses, necessitating incisions to drain the infection, resulting in scarring that can be significant. It is not at all unusual to find pustules and other hair follicle inflammation papules on shaved genitals.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So, I went to the new neuro today. I really liked him. Old fashioned Jew, the way I like my doctors. Also doesn't use a PA so that was an instant fucking win along with the next comment...

I will help you feel better no matter what, even if we have to go with narcotics....

Is anyone fucking home? Did he just say that to me? Parkinson's by all means sucks, but it just got a little easier!

He also pulled me off the Mirapex and is going with Requip. Eh, I'm still digesting the narcotics comment.

Ratbags_-_154_Parkinsons_zps01c5a862.jpg

satyrday

They sell in a different package as a Jay Leno mask.

Edit: I love it when a post sits in a vacuum of unfunniness. Like this one. You'll be cruising along in a thread and there it will be... unliked, unloved. Left to die a natural death. You almost want to give it a single tear emoticon.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
mvapes glad to hear you found a doctor you like and that gives a shit about your quality of life . I hate the fuckers that pull the " what medical school did you go to ?" shit and forego your comfort inorder to stay politically correct and NOT give you narcotics , When You Need Them . Fuckin' Aye its hard to find a good doctor.
They sell in a different package as a Jay Leno mask.

Yeah Jay Leno the Death of the tonight show , one not funny comic = one crappy talk show host .
just :shit: IMO

Top Bottom